It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you identify events in history when the Illuminati/NWO had a hand?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Today at work I reflected on North Korea and how I feel they are forcing the US and the West into doing something about their nuclear and weapons programmes.

It seems plain to me that North Korea know their actions will have consequences (possible military action, sanctions, increased tension). They are clearly ignoring all the warnings from the UN and the US. I have read this is to increase their bargaining position with regards to the cessation of these progrsmmes.

For me, it reeks of a NWO plan to destabilise the world, possibly with the intent of starting hostilities in the region, involving Russia and China. Perhaps as a way of wiping out a large proportion of the US National Debt held by those countries.

This led me to try and think of other instances in the last hundred or so years where there seemed to be an outside force at work. Can you think of a military or diplomatic situation that really didn't make sense? Perhaps it could have easily been avoided, but the nations involved just didn't heed the warnings.

I believe the Cuban Missle Crisis is a clear example. I think the NWO(perhaps the Illuminati in 1962) were responsible for this totally contrived situation, designed to strike the fear of nuclear war into the populaton of our planet. Did the USSR really believe that the US would allow the missles to be placed in Cuba? It was blatant provocation and I beleive this shows there had to be an outside force puling the strings in order to create this crisis.

Can you think of any other examples?

I've got a couple, but I'll see if anyone else agrees and can think of them.

Kiwifoot.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It is literally impossible for leadership of any form to manipulate human events.
Humans do not do things for money or because of threats.
It's undeniably impossible for anybody to manipulate anyone through money or threats.
And unthinkably impossible for this to happen at the highest levels.

-

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Based upon something that could have easily been avoided:

Hitler could have been easily stopped, but was blown off as a fantasy writer or something. I'm pretty sure he wrote some book, while in prison, which basically told of his character and his intentions for his rise, his reich, his welten. I couldn't remember the name of the book if my life depended on my struggle.

Big events, definite double (potential triple, quadruple) profit for 'big' individuals in the petrol, steel, firearms/ammo, electronics, vehicle, etc. industries.

Hmm...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

"Can you identify events in history when the Illuminati/NWO had a hand?"

I dunno if there is going to be enuff ATS characters to finish this, so I'll post just a few. Here's just a handful of events the nwo had help with:

22 assassination attempts on President Andrew jackson
Installing the international banking scheme after Jackson left office
assassination of Lincoln
assassination of jfk
assassination of mckinley
getting federal reserve established in 1913
world war 1
world 2
stock market crash of 1929
fdr's "new deal"
the league of nations
the jewish ADL
the naacp
the UN
the wto
the establishing of Israel as a nation
the purchasing of Palestine from Britain via the "Balfour Declaration"
the bilderbergs
the EU
vietnam
bay of pigs
assassination attempt of reagan
gulf war 1
gulf war 2
invasion of the balkans during clinton's reign
the free trade zone of the americas "NAU"
nafta
gatt
our now eroding of the constitution
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the above is just a few things the nwo/illuminati are now responsible for, and they have a lot more on their agenda for america, and the world.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I got one for you..

Jesus

The Vatican Church

The Crusades & The Salem Trials & The Inquisition.

The destruction of Egyptian monuments and archives in order to hide the truth behind our past. The destruction of Alexandria.

Now these things all have historical accounts that are seens as truth. But I think our Ancient Past has been more triflled with than any other period in time.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

It is literally impossible for leadership of any form to manipulate human events.

Seriously? Do you pay attention in history class? This has been happening since the beginning. A great, more recent example, is the false flag operation Hitler used, among other things.

Humans do not do things for money or because of threats.

Humans do all sorts of terrible things for power, money, and because of fear or fear mongering. Where have you been?

It's undeniably impossible for anybody to manipulate anyone through money or threats.

Undeniably impossible you say? Wow, that's a pretty bold statement, so according to you no human being has ever manipulated others through money or threats?

And unthinkably impossible for this to happen at the highest levels.

You haven't done a good job of showing why this statement should be taken seriously. Even politicians will admit that while a secret cabal may not exist, corporations manipulate political decisions all the time. Even politicians admit that lobbyist, especially those from pharmaceutical companies, play a heavy hand in our politics.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Sorry, but Jesus had nothing to do with the vatican or anything else you posted. The nwo that exists today will be eradicated when Jesus does return. Whe he does come back, you'll never have heard as much kicking, screaming, whining and crying in your life when the whole world will see the nwo elitist bloodlines being tossed into the abyss of the sulphur pit.

Yeah, Jesus is bringing a new world order, but it won't be the corrupted one like you are seeing now!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Pssst.....He was being sarcastic.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

If he was good, doesn't mean that those points shouldn't have been addressed. People actually make stupid arguments like that, and I'm happy to show why they are stupid.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

I hear ya...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

I think you're referring to 'Mein Kampf', which Hitler did write while in prison.

There are plenty of examples with the Nazis of an outside manipulating influence.

For me, operation Barbarossa is one that I find strange. Why would Hitler, just as the US enters WW2, decide to open up a new, resource draining battle front?

Especiall one with such huge resources, and with which a pact is in place.

It's such a strange decision, I get the feeling that someone with vested interests had the ear of Hitler.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

(It's such a strange decision, I get the feeling that someone with vested interests had the ear of Hitler.)

It's common knowledge that Prescott Bush (dubya's grandaddy) helped finance hitlers' ww2 efforts. I am surprised that you seem to not be aware of this. Also, Henry Ford went to germany and showed them how to run an assembly line and a statue of Ford stands in germany yet today acknowledging his efforts that also helped germany during ww2.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I'm aware of the Bush connection my friend. But even with that in mind, I would have thought Hitler would have wanted to WIN WW2, which became an impossibility the moment he attacked Russia. Unless he was in on the entire plan from the beginning(that plan being to supply both sides). See where I'm coming from?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yep, i knew the name
, Mein kampf translates to my struggle, hence my last statement.

Its been shown that there was more interest by American/global businessmen than just one. As I posted, you can see which industries made profit... Correlate who ran them, correlate that to today. I read an article on it awhile back, I'll have to look for it again - I'm sure it's all over, though. The sad part is the cost of lives of the war effort alone. Devestating is the whole outcome, in terms of lives, of the whole spiel.

I haven't really read much into the whole war, yet. But yes, that is strange why he would initiate with Russia. He was one of the most brilliant men to walk this planet, with an obviously brilliant military chain of command. Im going to have to peek into this aspect some more.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
[more First thing, my apoligies for being tardy in responding. Now, the reason Hitler never won ww2 was because he was an illuminati agent. The Rothschilds achieved their biggest piece of their agenda in ww1 when they got Palestine via the "Balfour Declaration", and their goal in ww2 was to create the UN and further their banking entities globally, which they also accomplished. See link for further details:www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

You got'em all except:

1. the assasination hit on John Lennon ( he spoke against then when he realized the Beetles' purpose was induce rebellious teenagers/drugs)
2." " Martin Luther King Jr
3.SEPTEMBER 11 2001 (to introduce the Patriot Act)
4. the recent Holocaust shooting (to portray truthers as domestic terrorists)
5. The Christian Crusades ( for psychology control through religion)

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
the Knight's Templar, when they took Jerusalem.

top topics

join