It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Star' Sign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
reply to post by zorgon

Well I'm guessin it would be the obvious. Because it's closer than it's ever been. As we further progress into alignment.

Don't guess
I want DATA

Venus has an almost circular orbit... but when Venus is at its closets to us it is between us and the sun so we would not see the sunlit side at closest approach.

During Mar it was also only a cresent yet still extremely bright

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Ok on Stellarium I'm seeing 3 possible objects. Vega, Antares, and Altair. Can you specify if its on the horizon? Mid way up? Straight up?
And also if you could tell me if the object is still there today/tomorrow.

Edit: Jupiter also rises around 7:30 am or so towards the East.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Star and flag for this post.

I heard about this star in December 08 from share international ran by Benjamin crème, who has been promoting the arrival of Maitreya. first of do NOT confuse it with the budda.

This Maitreya has just taken that name for now, until he reveals his true identity and his real agenda. I have seen this star in Perth it’s NOT Venus.

This thing moves left to right up and down as you look at it. Benjamin crème has stated he called it a star because it would be seen around Christmas. but it fact it is 4 U.F.Os they (SI ) want the media to report it, because he says Maitreya cant emerges until the star is talked about and debated from around the world. photos of the star found here
www.share-international.org...

This Maitreya sounds all nice warm and fuzzy until you dig deep

I don’t want to derail this thread so I will put up a few links for anyone who wants to go down this freaky rabbit hole. I will say this. This star is only the tip of the iceberg.

For anyone who takes a religious view

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For anyone with a religious and NWO view Constance Cumbey read her book yes she’s a Christian but she has been researching this for years this book is not preachy but very informative about the rabbit hole.
Also check out

All researched and well written by cosmicpixie

[edit on 17/6/09 by iammonkey]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
When I was in Melbourne the week of the bushfires, I saw what I thought was Venus in the western sky after sunset, but so bright it blew me away. At the time I was genuinely spooked because I have not seen anything so bright before.
Early last week there was another bright star that I thought I hadn't noticed before around 11pm, about 80 degrees above the horizon due west. It wasn't as bright as the January star, however I was of the opinion that it must be venus because that was the general opinion around me at the time. I noticed it for about 4 nights in a row and looked at it with binoculars (not much help though). Now it seems to have disappeared again.
Any ideas what either of them were? I'm not much good with astrological charts and data.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Stellarium shows that in Melbourne, Australia directly after sunset in the Western sky, Sirius, bright as can be.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Now it seems to have disappeared again. Any ideas what either of them were?

They were the giant UFO hovering above our skies that not everyone seems to be seeing at the same time and they claim it is a miracle but I see it almost nightly but not every night either. This is not Sirius because Sirius does not change color, disappear, move up and down and in and out of clouds etc. It's heralding the Anti-Christ, Maitreya.

This is a serious problem. And it's not Sirius.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Okay, I'm out. If this "star" changes every time someone looks at it, has no distinctive pattern, and yet is somehow recongizable as something "different", then there are no measurable parameters.

Meanwhile, in our extaordinarily clear skies, with nearly a 360 degree horizonal view, I see nothing out of the ordinary....... and man, I want to tell you, I really look. I always have.

It's a quantum "star". It's whatever you want it to be.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
But it really is there. It moves around and everything. Keep looking. I love astronomy as well. I have to tell you it's not normal to see this thing.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
This is not Sirius because Sirius does not change color,

Actually Sirius does 'change color' it flashes red and blue and this flickering effect is the easiest way to identify Sirius

When seen low in the sky near the horizon it does appear to wander especially if there are moving clouds

Optical illusion and atmospheric effects, especially when its there most nights. If it was a one time only sighting, well then maybe a UFO

[edit on 17-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You don't seem to get the fact that the object moves regardless of weather especially on clear nights and moves way out of synchronicity with the heavenly bodies. This is not Sirius and not Venus. It's what Creme says it is. Don't take my word for it if you don't believe Maitreya is related to this sign. It's not a joke or a lie but the simple truth. When all of this comes to pass I hope you think about your life in a different light and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashesWhen all of this comes to pass I hope you think about your life in a different light and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.

And if it doesn't 'come to pass' then what? I don't need a savior and besides, Jusus was a Rosicrucian

OH BTW the "Abyss" is the Abzu... a Stargate

[edit on 17-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

BS UFO ARE NOT THE NEPHLIAM, AND THEY ARE IN A WAY!! I GOTTA CALL BULL HOCKEY ON THIS ONE. RELIGON IS MAN ATTEMPT TO EXPLAIN THE UN-EXPLAINIBLE, IF YOU REALLY WANT ANWSERS GO TO YOUR PASTOR, PREIST OR IMAM AND ASK YOU MADE THE PROPHESY OF YESUS BIN JOSEF( JESUS SON OF JOSEPH) WHO WERE THE THREE WISE MEN WHO MEET HIM ON THE EVE OF HIS BIRTH, WISE THOSE MEN? HOW WERE THE MEN THAT THE DISCIPLES BATTLED ABLE TO MATCH THEM FEAT FOR FEAT? THE TRUTH IS WE ARE ALL ALIENS AND ENLIGHTEN MASTERS ARE JUST THAT. DEIFY THEM IF U MUST, BUT IT IS THE LESSON THAT WAS IMPORTANT NOT THE MESSGENER..

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SONGOD

please stop posting in ALL CAPS.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What was the original lie from the Garden of Eden?

The same lie being taught by Maitreya. And UFOs are all Satan's doing, the Illuminati and government worship him. If that is true then you can't have that without the other side too. So yes Jesus is alive and well, and God is self-existent.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
In the Youtube series . The Arrivals ... they provide historical references that say Maiyatreya is a dark soul and to beware. I think it is around series 17 or 18 ? there are 51 series in The Arrival

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

You seem like a very lost person searching for something/someone you'll never find. I truly hope you find your path someday. You must realize we live in a vast and amazing universe where so much is possible. I'm not here to change anyones beliefs, but I'm pretty sure that these astounding happenings are not the work of some magic man in the clouds or some fiery demon in a lake of fire. Do not mistake mythology for fact.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Little late to the thread, but as zorgon already pointed out Venus was in its Pericytherion, or more generically, Perigee, its' closest approach to the Earth between late 2008 and early 2009. I too saw the planet and was at first unsure what it was due to its' average -4 magnitude. But that is what was responsible for 98% of the sightings IMO. The rest was likely a star or maybe a true UFO.

Here is a good illustration of the event, courtesy of en.wikipedia.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3a842edc4b5.png[/atsimg]

Venus is often considered the Morning Star or the Evening Star, depending on which time of day it is up and dominating the darkness. For example, through the fall and winter of 2008-2009, Venus will be the most notable object in the evening sky in the west/southwest after sunset. It shines at a stunning -4 magnitude. The only natural objects in the night sky that are brighter than Venus are the Sun and the Moon (Satellites can briefly flare brighter than Venus).

Because Venus is close to Earth, it does not twinkle, as a star does. Its bright white light will hold steady, while if you compare stars in the vicinity, they "twinkle" or seem to waver and even change color.

stargazing.suite101.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

You seem like a very lost person searching for something/someone you'll never find. I truly hope you find your path someday. You must realize we live in a vast and amazing universe where so much is possible. I'm not here to change anyones beliefs, but I'm pretty sure that these astounding happenings are not the work of some magic man in the clouds or some fiery demon in a lake of fire. Do not mistake mythology for fact.

Really? Maybe you should think about what you are saying. I'm sure they are the work of Satan and his angels, considering that they live in other dimensions and in space itself since he has control over the "kingdom of the air." I'm a rational person too, but I know the world has an Overseer who is not bound by time. Satan is currently in control of the Earth, so it is cursed with something we know as "normal." Once God gets the Earth back everything becomes perfect like Eden again. Maitreya exists, the star exists, and above those God and His Son Jesus Christ exist. At the end of the days, all that matters is that you trust in Him. The "aliens" will come to stop us from "self-destruction" at a point in the near future, and this will be part of the 7 Years of Tribulation that will test those who dwell upon the Earth. Only guess what? They are Nephilim not "aliens." Satan is great with deceptions. I'm not lost, just right. Especially when you see Maitreya emerge. Only remember what I said. Just because he heals you and can speak to everyone at once around the world, does NOT MEAN HE IS THE REAL CHRIST!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yes astronomical bodies do this to an extent but not like the "star sign." It's way different and you'll know it when you see it. I know where Venus is. Even Creme took out all the Venus photos because they were the planet Venus not the star.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join