It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Star' Sign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

in OUR likeness..."

In the likeness of God and Jesus Christ, not aliens. Jesus was with God before he ever came in the flesh. In fact He did know Adam and Eve and promised to resurrect them on that last day.

Again why Maitreya is going to work so well.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
In the likeness of God and Jesus Christ, not aliens.

Since God and the 'angels' are NOT of this Earth they are in fact, in the truest since of the definition... EXTRA TERRESTRIALS (Extra=outside Terra=Earth)

It also means since the 'Fallen Ones' were banished to this Earth... they are technically landed aliens...

This is undeniable fact that even the Vatican won't disagree with, hence why they have announced that its okay to believe in Aliens, and have plans to baptize any they come across

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i m a christian but seeing you trying to open their eyes makes me sure why most people don't want to listen to christianitys message.because this looks like conversion or something.Christ said "If anyone wants to be a follower of mine, let him renounce himself and take up his cross and follow me" which means whoever wants.u cannot make people listen if they dont want to.sry if i went offtopic ere

zorgon u intepret the bible under sitchins prism.its wrong.god cant be extraterestrial to this earth because he made the entire youniverse.as for the fallen ones they were angels who were cast out of heaven.unless u believe sitchins interpretations in which case theres no point in arguing

[edit on 15-6-2009 by IMSAM]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by watchtheashes
In the likeness of God and Jesus Christ, not aliens.

Since God and the 'angels' are NOT of this Earth they are in fact, in the truest since of the definition... EXTRA TERRESTRIALS (Extra=outside Terra=Earth)

It also means since the 'Fallen Ones' were banished to this Earth... they are technically landed aliens...

This is undeniable fact that even the Vatican won't disagree with, hence why they have announced that its okay to believe in Aliens, and have plans to baptize any they come across

Correct. And eventually, the truth will be known. Although it will without doubt be annyoing for some groups.

I attach a very good clip on this topic that explains the topic of this matter very well: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Since Satan is apparently an angel (albeit a 'fallen' angel) and many people in the Bible claimed to have been visited by angels, how likely is is that some of these visits were actually Satan? How would these people have known the difference?

If the Nephilim were such an abomination, how come they were spared in the flood (Genesis: "There were giants in those days, and after." So logically, they were spared, or were on the boat - otherwise God is proven fallible.)?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
By the way, Watchtheashes, would you mind telling me what Christian denomination you are? I don't ask to be judgmental, I just want to compare your version of the 'end times' with that of other denominations.

If you are reading scriptures that differ from other faiths, could you please advise what these are?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Nope they died with the flood.what makes u think they were spared?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
zorgon u intepret the bible under sitchins prism.its wrong.god cant be extraterestrial to this earth because he made the entire youniverse.as for the fallen ones they were angels who were cast out of heaven.unless u believe sitchins interpretations in which case theres no point in arguing

Hmmmm I do?

How is it wrong? Even if I believed you that He made the Universe he is still not of this Earth ergo ET

Sitchin?
Well I suppose your new here so I will let that slide
But I am not trying to convert any one, nor would I be likely to.

As to the Fallen Ones...

Here is something to think about...

There was a war... the good guys lost that battle so many eons ago and were banished. The 'serpent' tried to give mankind KNOWLEDGE while the 'good guy' wants to keep people as mindless sheep worshiping Him forever, with no free will.

Lucifer means literally the "Bringer of Light" yet he (she?) has been banished to the dark like Prometheus was punished by the Greek God for giving mankind fire to keep warm and cook his food

Now since the war is not over, it is possible that the other side will gain ground, and set things right

As to the Universe... all I need do is look out through Hubble and I can see that it is creating itself as we speak...

A sun explodes taking with it all its planets, a fate that will come upon the Earth eventually. Yet in that destruction, new beauty is created and the cycle begins again

Behold... the Eye of Creation...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I flagged your thread because of two things:

1. I like the fair and even-handed way you present this issue -- you leave the possibility of it being either false or real.

2. I want to repeat the question in your thread that I've asked in other threads that are similar or talk about this "star". Here it is:

ANYONE having a firm believe in the existance of this celestial body as being a "new" star, please PLEASE look at a star chart, and give us the coordinates or at least more information other than "west".

IF an object can be shown to be new (as compared with, say, Burnham's Celestial Handbook or other valid star chart), then I will be the first to laud it as valid and real. Share Int'l doesn't give any further information on their website -- they seem to use subjective testimony of believers and photos of who-knows-what as "proof". I can't really consider that as any more than subjective evidence.

I'm really interested in this, in finding out the truth. I don't wear a 'debunker' hat. If this is a real phenomenon, then it will be measurable.

So, please, anyone that has seen this star, go to www.heavens-above.com or other source of starcharts apart from share int'l., and tell us where exactly this entity is. Thank you in advance!

Good thread Extralien, thanks!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Nope they died with the flood.what makes u think they were spared?

Goliath

Tell me if you can, not to pick on you, but to see how deep your understanding is...

1) Adam and Eve had two sons, Cain and Able. Cain kills Able and is banished. He takes a wife and becomes the ruler of her people

Where did his wife and 'all her people' come from?

2) How many of each kind of animal was put onto the ark?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Since Satan is apparently an angel (albeit a 'fallen' angel) and many people in the Bible claimed to have been visited by angels, how likely is is that some of these visits were actually Satan? How would these people have known the difference?

If the Nephilim were such an abomination, how come they were spared in the flood (Genesis: "There were giants in those days, and after." So logically, they were spared, or were on the boat - otherwise God is proven fallible.)?

Yes, "Nephilims" survived the Flood. One of them, were actually- hold on- Noah. How many people know that Noah was actually a Nephilim? Well, he was. The modern Bible do not say anything about that, but the 6000 years older Sumerian texts do. Noah- or Ziusudra, as his name was, was a "Nephilim" and had "Hue as white as snow and eyes as the sky".

Via him, and some others, the Nephilim-genes survived.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, as well as later, when the sons of God slept with the daughters of other humans and had children by them. These children were famous long ago.

King James Bible
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

American King James Version
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

American Standard Version
The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

Bible in Basic English
There were men of great strength and size on the earth in those days; and after that, when the sons of God had connection with the daughters of men, they gave birth to children: these were the great men of old days, the men of great name.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Now giants were upon the earth in those days. For after the sons of God went in to the daughters of men and they brought forth children, these are the mighty men of old, men of renown.

Darby Bible Translation
In those days were the giants on the earth, and also afterwards, when the sons of God had come in to the daughters of men, and they had borne children to them; these were the heroes, who of old were men of renown.

English Revised Version
The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men which were of old, the men of renown.

Webster's Bible Translation
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them: the same became mighty men, who were of old, men of renown.

World English Bible
The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when God's sons came in to men's daughters. They bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Young's Literal Translation
The fallen ones were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when sons of God come in unto daughters of men, and they have borne to them -- they are the heroes, who, from of old, are the men of name.

Please note the "and also after that" or similar.

What would be your interpretation of this? If they died in the flood, why does it say "after that"?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

to reply to your earlier post satan was banished from heaven due to his pride.

as for your second post i cannot answer that since i myself dont know about it.because i dont remember anything about that part of the bible.we can resume this discussion though in another thread because i fear we are getting offtopic

badgered by nephilim the old testament means the fallen ones.the flood killed their progeny.by the phrase :and also afterward" the passage is referring to the spirits of these demons which where not killed but are allowed to roam earth till the apocalypse.thats what it means.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
These "stars" are talked about in other threads and are obviously showing up all over...still nobody can say exactly what they are. Is anybody of the opinion that perhaps they are man made? They are something in any case and they have not always been around I wish some experience astronomers could speak on the subject they must be seeing these things??

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tiredoflooking

i havent seen this star from over here europe.yet that is.might as well be some tryout of project bluebeam as far as i know

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Thanks for clearing that up. Could you point me in the direction of where that appears?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tiredoflooking

I believe they are conventional celestial objects that people -- in their desire to be a part of something wonderous -- affix special attention to.

I think if the "star" were in a precise location that "anyone can see anytime" it would be a simple thing to verify that. I've been all over Share Int'l. I can't find a single piece of evidence that isn't faith supported.

Sure, it's possible whatever people are looking at is man-made. Last night, near the Big Dipper, I saw a flashing that appeared to be stationary. The flashing seemed somewhat slower than what is instantly recognizable ( to me) as that of an aircraft. The flash continued every so often, and my Bride and I watched it. We both think it was a high-flying aircraft that was moving directly away from us, thus appearing to be stationary from our perspective. for all practical purposes, it was a UFO, as neither of us could positively identify it.

If it were there EVERY night, I would certainly be able to verify if it was consistent with any previously known stars or celestial phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

as for your second post i cannot answer that since i myself dont know about it.because i dont remember anything about that part of the bible.

Okay another thread... when you have had time to 'refresh your memory'

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Well if the old beast is comming, let him come. Him from hell knows no fire like the burning anger of God. I cant wait to get elbow deep in demon guts.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

i m a christian but seeing you trying to open their eyes makes me sure why most people don't want to listen to christianitys message.because this looks like conversion or something.Christ said "If anyone wants to be a follower of mine, let him renounce himself and take up his cross and follow me" which means whoever wants.u cannot make people listen if they dont want to.sry if i went offtopic ere

The God you worship created nothing, as it was invented just over 2009 years ago. Christianity is based upon Pagan rituals of worshipping the sun. This fact can be proven with astrology. Just do research on the winter solstice and pagan beliefs, then look at jesus's resurrection story.....As you you can see christianity borrowed more than a few ideas from the Pagans.
The fact is modern religions are wrong and were created to control the masses...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join