It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Star' Sign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Although this video is aimed at someone/something called Maitreya, there is a mass of very similar objects presented.

There have been several videos posted here in this forum over the past few weeks too.
In one of the threads everybody was saying that the focus was out and that we were looking at nothing more than star..

Well, you'll see the comparison here. They have not called it a star for the sake of it or to try and debunk the observations. Is this 'star' UFO something far beyond many peoples ideas and expectations? Is it going to become far bigger news as more and more people may see it more often in our skies?

Or does the 'message' given here hold some truth to it?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The " Star" will consist of four Spaceships, that will fly around the World and pose as Stars in the sky, during a certain unknown amount of time.
This is also described by the Spokesman, Benjamin Creme, in his own words.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
thanks for the video very interesting shall be looking for it myself
good find.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What star, anyone in here know any astronomy or have a program like Stellarium or access to Wikisky to verify this Star ? I haven't seen any star that is out of the ordinary, not during 2009 up til now. I must be blind ...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Maybe the Matreya (sp) doesn't care about Kansas cuz I haven't seen it either? Anyone know a direction to look?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You will all see it in time, and it is the Biblical Beast of Revelation's heralding sign.

He's VERY VERY persuasive. He's teaching the same lie of the Garden of Eden in saying that men will be like God.

Only this time its a bunch of UFOs and Nephilim.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Scourge spit on and mock me all you wish in these last days. Assuredly I say to you this will come to pass one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i am in texas and saw the star for a few months in the...south western skies i believe.

anyways i think everyone needs to take something important into consideration. if this is on the msm, we know this is a set-up. because they are trying to destroy and control the world as we know it. so why would they put a guy on the msm that is bringing the world together and spreading peace? on the other hand, if he is not on the msm, he's the real deal...or more likely.

i personally think if this guy spreads the christ consciousness/buddha/krishna ideas. total acceptance and that we are all equal, look at his intentions BEFORE his message. i think thats called a hitler. well....unless youre talking about on south park in aspen where cartman gives butters a hitler. ...that was great!!

if he brings any race or group to superiority above others, he's a fraud. no matter if he can use telepathy and create miracles. that is not pure.

BAM!!! problem solved

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Exactly he will be a fraud. Maitreya is nothing but a copycat in all the wrong ways. 3.5 years in and we have the worst dictator in all of human history and that's that. But we have the assurance that Jesus Christ will come back and kill Him with simply speaking a few words from the Word.

Seriously guys, the UFO's are fallen angels and their Nephilim offspring.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

Your confusing real stars with ufology and their use, in this topic, of the word 'star' to define an object that is being witnessed all over the world.

It's a bit like the star that led the three kings. Nobody knows which star, where it came from of even if it hung around.. many think it was a UFO.

The way this 'star' acts in these videos, and its different shapes, we have to ask ourselves is it the same object each time it is caught on tape? Is it a similar object to the star of Bethlehem?

It would be interesting to know if this very same turn of events was going on 2000 years ago. Were people all over the world witnessing this 'star/ufo' but had no idea to its meaning.
People see this now and have no idea why it is here. But this guy in this video seems to think he knows why. Is he right or wrong? Only time will tell... but this reminds me of the film 'close encounters of the third kind'. Many people saw the UFO's and had this strange image placed in their heads, yet only a few managed to work out the connection and what this image meant.. Would be interesting if this same guiding light of the three kings was the main influence for the story of 'close encounters...'

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Maybe the Matreya (sp) doesn't care about Kansas cuz I haven't seen it either? Anyone know a direction to look?

Yup West..

Most of those images from youtube have been shown to be Venus

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
It's a bit like the star that led the three kings. Nobody knows which star, where it came from of even if it hung around.. many think it was a UFO.

You forget though that the Three Kings were the only ones who could see the 'star' And since Jesus was most like born in May, there was a planetary alignment that year on May 5th, the same as there was in the 2nd millenium on May 5th 2000

Now the 'three kings were magi or wise men and would have been versed in astrology so would know of the alignment

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

However you may prefer Chris de Burgh's version of the story

Chris de Burgh - A Spaceman Came Traveling

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Listen to yourself. This is why the Anti-Christ Maitreya will work so well on the masses.

May God open your eyes and may you find Jesus Christ before you can only find Him the hard way.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

As Jesus will return about three months after Maitreya's open declaration, I believe they can chat about the whole matter around then.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm sure it will not be Jesus Christ. No lies, no signs. Not for me. I'm going to counter act this "Maitreya." You're not seeing your error. His name equates to 666 in more than one language. All letters in every language have different values. He will probably change the calculation increment by 1 so that his name comes out to 777 rather than 666. With all the things he will do (they will be spectacular to this generation,) the whole world will follow him. This star is real and this "End of Time Scenario" isn't far fetched at all. In fact I think you should listen.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Oh, I don't refute at all that He might be 'The One'.
In fact, I find him to be a quite good fit, so to speak.

I still think he and Jesus could have a chat, though, after all this time and to compare notes.

Who knows; Maybe The Great Deception will be, that he and Jesus would get along and decide to rule the World together and bring about an Intergalactic "Kingdom of God on Earth".

I guess not many would have been expecting THAT.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Scourge spit on and mock me all you wish in these last days. Assuredly I say to you this will come to pass one way or the other.

Can you give me a date please? Got some things I would like to pack in the escape saucer before you know what hits the fan.

As to being like a God... if it was a choice being a mindless sheep [The Lord is Thy shepherd, though shall not want..."] or being like a God I know which I will pick

"And God said... let US make Man in OUR image, in OUR likeness..."

www.1anunnaki.com...

EDEN lies at the other end of a Stargate many light years from here... even the Painters in 1445 knew that

Giovanni di Paolo, 1445,
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise,

And here is Jesus in a Stargate portal... you can see the other world behind him

OH and Jesus was a Rosicrucian grand master

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Matreiya is not scheduled to appear until buddism is forgotten in every corner of the world.

I think we are a long ways away from that.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by eightonefive]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
I think we are a long ways away from that.

Since its gaining strength around the world, and even Russia has allowed it to resurface I guess I can stop packing then...
won't be happening in my next three lives at least

[edit on 11-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I live in Canberra Australia, located far south east of the mainland. Not a city in the traditional sense, but its our nations capital. Its not overly bright, so you still get a pretty good view, especially from my standpoint. I live in a newer community that is bordered by fields and farms, and most of Canberra is quite open, it even has massive fields in the middle of a few of the inner suburbs, a beautiful place. But I digress

Last year I managed to obtain a Telescope, a nice German made one.
I have had an interest in the stars for some years, but I am not that knowledgeable, so what I did/do is go to an Aussie site that gives me that latest star charts for the month. Not hard to decipher, or read, anyone can do it.
Now, one night there, while I was looking at my start chart, I was trying to pin point one particular "star" that I saw that night, but couldn't, and thought it rather funny, especially after observing for a bit. I posted my obs one night on another forum and I got laughed at and told it was something else, and that obviously because I am a novice I have no idea. Bless them
So just thought that I had missed something or the Star chart was missing information, but, it was always there and never in the Star charts, and that got my interest peaked.
But anyways, I couldn't pin point it and I noticed a difference in the way it looked in comparison to other stars, especially when you zoomed in on it.
Now I never got really clear pictures, plus my telescope is a traditional one, it doesn't have recording capabilities and so on.
But I watched it every night for quite sometime, and noticed that it seemed to be getting closer, not like really fast, but it was moving. I didn't think it was a meteor or asteroid or the like, as it doesn't seems to behave the way you would assume one would after a bit of research.
I said nothing this time, and spoke really only to the hubby about it, explained how it was unusual it was, he checked it out and agreed.
Then not too long after this I saw more and more threads popping up (mine was not the initial starting thread, there were others, but I didn't realise until a bit later).
I am unsure as to what it is, but have a small idea as to what it may be. One thing that keeps cropping up in my memory, that was announced by the Tibetan remote viewers I think!!! Was that when and if the Others come, they will appear in a way that is non threatening to us. To me this a good way of doing this, get us used to the site of them in the sky, coming closer, but not presenting any real threat......what happens when they hit our doorstep who knows.
So again my interest is peaked! I will have to start making and writing down my obs, and posting. May be a good idea for us all to keep tabs some way or another. Maybe another Title thread that is sorted by country so we can compare differences etc!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join