It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I upload Video to Media portal with this account?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I want to upload videos of cool stuff that I have found over the net that many people have not seen.

When I try to upload media to the ATS Media section, I cant' it tells me im a guest and when I try to log in it wont work.

Are ATS forums and media.abovetopsecret.com two different accounts?
Do I need to have a ATS forum account and a media account just to upload video?

If so this is so I wont even bother to upload media, too much hassle.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
As far as I know your ATS username and password is the same on ATS Media. Try resetting your password.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Absolutely you can!

You just need to log in with your regular ATS username/password. Works for ATS/BTS/MATS

If you need any help with uploading and posting, just click on the links in my signature area - or ask for additional help!

[edit on 6/10/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks, I needed to reset my pw.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No matches for that username...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have had this problem for SEVERAL months now. I have sent emails to the ATS staff at two different times and never received a reply. I have tried resetting my password and it does not work. All I want to do is to post 1 single picture to use as my Avatar.

I have attempted to create a new password on the media portal but even that is blocked with a message saying...

"not accepting new memberships" and has had that same message for two months now.

Could a Staff Member contact me with a U2U about this problem?

I would very much appreciate getting some assistance with it.

Or if a staff member could just upload my picture onto the media portal as my avatar I would be satisfied. This is very frustrating.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

how do i ask a question without starting a new thread? just having problems uploading video as well. tried sending two from my documents folder and everything worked well except that it would not take. got a white screen with warnings, etc. i do want to upload my favorite videos. also, if i have a document or video that is just from me, no other source, and i want to upload it, how much scrutiny, if any do they have to go through. censorship and such bothers me because some videos of ufos can be banned.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

when you view your photo album, beneath each picture there is an option button. one says save as avatar. hope this helps because i have gone through the same ordeal (my fault, not ats) until i stumble upon it. be patient with the e-mails as well.

new topics

top topics

join