It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is safe? and how can you obtain it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So what is safe exactly?

A few Questions Before you start to Help me understan.

1. Do you belive in reincarnation? " to be born again"

2. Do you belive in starchildren? "to be sent here or came on own accord" -to help

3.Do you believe in yourself? "That ones up to you. . . .I do..."

Now please help me understand what this safe "really" is I would love to know.

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The only safety anyone can ever have is in the independence of their own mind - if this is taken, then we cease to exist from that moment on - check your own mind now, and ensure it is entirely your own - and that you are not simply waiting to be given your next opinion or thought by someone more experienced, or authoritative - or by the television, or newspaper.

Life is a collection of moments - make them all as important as you can, and you have no reason to fear death - nor pain - nor fear itself.

If life is a journey - then don't take the bus or train, or you might find yourself waking up right before the last station wondering what the hell happened along the way.

Don't ride - walk - and chose your own paths - never along the road, because everything there has been done and seen before. Strike out across the country - across the fields, or forests or jungles - climb any mountains you can see. Though the way might be hard - the view will be worth it.

Never fear any hardship, sorrow, pain or loss - and never turn away from them - because they will enrich our souls and make us appreciate more the times of safety, joy, peace and love.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
The only safety anyone can ever have is in the independence of their own mind - if this is taken, then we cease to exist from that moment on - check your own mind now, and ensure it is entirely your own - and that you are not simply waiting to be given your next opinion or thought by someone more experienced, or authoritative - or by the television, or newspaper.

Life is a collection of moments - make them all as important as you can, and you have no reason to fear death - nor pain - nor fear itself.

If life is a journey - then don't take the bus or train, or you might find yourself waking up right before the last station wondering what the hell happened along the way.

Don't ride - walk - and chose your own paths - never along the road, because everything there has been done and seen before. Strike out across the country - across the fields, or forests or jungles - climb any mountains you can see. Though the way might be hard - the view will be worth it.

Never fear any hardship, sorrow, pain or loss - and never turn away from them - because they will enrich our souls and make us appreciate more the times of safety, joy, peace and love.

Beautiful. . . Couldn't have been said better. Makes me think a little more about myself. . . are you doing ok? Living like this I'm getting their, I feel I'm going to half to cut myself off from alot of people, "the ones I love"

-what are your Beliefs? If I may ask? are you going to help me? do we help others who don't want our help? do we help ourselves,"don't be selfish" Life here on earth is so out of tune with it's self? how do we Harmonize? Together>

rehab

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Good post! I would add that we could turn off the TV, IPod, even ATS once and awhile. Plant a garden, observe a fly in the house instead of chasing after it with a swatter. Ignore addictions, if only for enough time to enjoy a walk with a parent, sibling, child. Consider another view, even if you disagree. Contemplate life, instead of death and love instead of hate. Be comfortable with yourself and understand you are a small, yet an extremely important part of life. Take a moment to compliment yourself, and love who you are. Take a chance with shutting off those oh so little things you dislike about yourself and others, and understand why we are loved.

Peace, friend!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"I have got it"

I really found "peace and love" for this garden I stared " I hate money" so I dump all of it alot of it in to the garden" it's great theirs alot of wild life out their and I spend alot of time out their writing "I put up a hammock" It's peacefull you just . . .I just lay their and think and smile and laugh and plant flowers and "smoke" and eat healthy and plant trees and "lucid dream talk with my spirt guides in my dreams" Out their "when I'm bye mself I don't speak much actually at all?

rehab

top topics

join