It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright says "Jews" are keeping him from President Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
www.dailypress.com...

HAMPTON – - The Rev. Jeremiah Wright says he does not feel any regrets over his severed relationship with President Barack Obama, a former member of the Chicago church in which Wright was the longtime pastor. Wright also said that he had not spoken to his former church member since Obama became president, implying that the White House won't allow Obama to talk to him. He did not indicate whether he had tried to reach Obama. "Regret for what... that the media went back five, seven, 10 years and spent $4,000 buying 20 years worth of sermons to hear what I've been preaching for 20 years? "Regret for preaching like I've been preaching for 50 years? Absolutely none," Wright said. Related links Rev. Wright and President Obama Photo Wright said that when he went to the polls, he did not hold any grudge against Obama. "Of course I voted for him; he's my son. I'm proud of him," Wright said. "I've got five biological kids. They all make mistakes and bad choices. I haven't stopped loving any of them.

Asked if he had spoken to the president, Wright said: "Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office. ... "They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do."

www.dailypress.com...

Wow.

What the heck is this supposed to mean?

I thought Rev. Wright had gone away....and this comes out of no where.

And this one the same day as the Racist shooting in DC.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well he spoke against the whites during the election, when the race topic was a heated subject. Now that Isreal is a hot topic he is going after them.

By the way he talks it seems everyone but the black population is out to get this guy.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
To be honest, I really thought Obama would bring him back into the fold. However, seeing that Obama wants another 4 years, I can now clearly see why it is to his advantage to stay away from controversial people like Wright.

Wright is correct about Obama being a politician and having to do what a politician must do. This is why many people who voted for Obama are not as happy with him as they used to be.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Interesting....... thanks for posting this, OP.

I just wonder...... is it possible that Rev. Wright is saying this so publicly as a favor to President Obama? To help the President distance himself even further from Rev. Wright's church and the policies of that church?

Just thinkin' out loud here.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

jeez he is a loose canon

I bet Obama wished he would go away

Funny enough if you have ever heard the man talk - he sounds allot like
RP in regards to US imperialism at the core. RP is obviously not as nutty...

Its the rest of his rants... What a nutsack

However this would add fuel to ZIONIST dominance, NWO on the world stage.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well first you would have to even believe this guy. Who knows whether he talks to Obama, him saying he doesn't certainly doesn't convince me. He may be the last person Obama talks to every night on the phone, you can't believe anything you read or hear about the WhiteHouse or anything connected with it, just remember that. It is usually the opposite of whatever they are trying to get you to believe.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Yes, the 8-Ball says it is definitely possible.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The key phrase here is 'them Jews' - couldn't be more plain as to who he thinks Obama's handlers are - Wright thinks he is taking orders from the Zionists, who also control everything else.

Personal observations like this are hard to dismiss.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Or the bankers.

Look at the prior handlers of the Federal Reserve.

Hmmm.

Conspiracy anyone?

Since you referenced RP...check this out MM:

www.dailypaul.com...

I like RP's message of Liberty...but I'm starting to wonder about his past. The Civil Rights vote is bothering me.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It is simple, old Jeremiah has not been in the news much and he needs a bit of a boost. Whether or not I like Obama or not this guy went out of his way to make things really bad for his so called son.

The guy is an idiot, he just is bored and needs some attention. Poor baby.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Those sneaky jews. I wonder how I can become a jewish shadow government official, like papa bush, cheney, biden, and rumsfeld.
I guess I'm just one of those jews that missed the last newsletter that told me where to pick up my overord licence. Reverend Wright might be on to something. Obama's jewish assistants are really in control of the US, not.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

IF Obama started talking to Wright again the right would likely go berzerk...not to mention racists and white supremacists due to things he's said in the past...but then again....if Wright doesn't like Jews either maybe they could form a coalition.

The world is mad!

Hate EVERYWHERE.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, Rev Wright served his purpose and is no longer needed by Obama. Maybe Obama's grandmother will give the rev. a hearty welcome from under the bus.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here's the point no one seems to be making - did Rev. Wright suddenly just start making comments against "the Jews" since Obama was elected or is it logical to conclude that he's been spewing racist and hateful speech the whole time, including the 20 years that Obama attended his church?

Shouldn't these comments again bring into question some of Obama's beliefs? If you attend a church listening to a man like Rev. Wright for 20 YEARS, how do you justify that, assuming he's been preaching the way he talks now and the way he was heard in those sound bites? How do you justify it and how do you know Obama and the missus didn't absorb any of those beliefs?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Here's the point no one seems to be making - did Rev. Wright suddenly just start making comments against "the Jews" since Obama was elected or is it logical to conclude that he's been spewing racist and hateful speech the whole time, including the 20 years that Obama attended his church?

Shouldn't these comments again bring into question some of Obama's beliefs? If you attend a church listening to a man like Rev. Wright for 20 YEARS, how do you justify that, assuming he's been preaching the way he talks now and the way he was heard in those sound bites? How do you justify it and how do you know Obama and the missus didn't absorb any of those beliefs?

Rev Wright wrote two sermons each week. One was of peace and love, jesus christ and amen. The other was filled with hate towards the white man and jews.

On Sunday mornings, before he started preaching, someone would come into his office and tell him if Obama and/or family is in attendance. If they were then everyone heard the love one another, praise the lord speech. If they weren't in attendance then everyone got the GD America, the jews keep the black man down and the whites carry their frisbee hat thing speech.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

did Rev. Wright suddenly just start making comments against "the Jews" since Obama was elected or is it logical to conclude that he's been spewing racist and hateful speech the whole time, including the 20 years that Obama attended his church?

Answer - he's been spewing racist and hateful speech the whole time, including the 20 years that Obama attended his church.

Thread here

Obama sat in the pews for 20 years, nodding his head like a bobble head, all the while his mentor Rev. Wright spewed anti-white and anti-Jewish garbage. The church website and the church bulletin constantly had praise for anti-Jewish terrorist groups like Hamas and anti-Jewish Farakhan. Heck, Wright even gave Farakhan some kind of award from the pulpit for Farakhan 'speaking the truth'.

(Farkhans truth is just racist drivel).

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

how do you know Obama and the missus didn't absorb any of those beliefs?

OF COURSE they did. Obama used the title of Wright's speech as the title of his book - The Audacity of Hope. Obama called Wright his mentor. They were thicker than thieves. They are anti-white, anti-jew racist pukes.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
In November the internet was awash in hope and change and Obama love. Look at it now. The rank and file old time democrats are slowly jumpin off the boat. The love fest is over as Obama is seen for the true anti-American he is. Rev Wright is his friend and mentor. He taught Obama to tell people whatever he needs to to get his way in, then do as he pleases. I wonder if the hope is, is that his own party dumps him before 2010. He could be impeached for violating his oath of office, and should be charged with treason for doing intentional harm to the security of the nation and for destroying the American economy.

Wright and Obama are one and the same. They hate whites, Jews, and freedom lovers.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

but Wright is complaining about the jews not letting Obama talk to him. So, wouldn't that make Obama a (dare I say it?) friend of the jews?

If the jews are controlling Obama, does that mean we can put the secret muslim terrorist lies to rest?

The various rumors and lies about the current administration are as diverse and contradictory as the ones about the former administration.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Apple don't fall from the MENTOR'S tree...

Kinda make's sense now.

25+ years this guy was his father figure/ Mentor.

Obama wanted all of this man's vast knowledge...enough he called him his MENTOR.......

wake up people you have been Bamboozled.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join