It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Alert Issued. 9 Month old Child.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have instant alerts of the amber alert to my phone.

There looking for a 9 month old, African American Female, she's 2ft 4, and weighs 20lbs.

214-671-4268, I will post more information of the child and hopefully a picture while I look for it now, just trying to get it out there.

She was last seen with a "Red Hoodie" on.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Republican08]

peasintheirpods.blogspot.com...

Child is also physically challeneged, after being born prematurely.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Good luck for those involved in the search......

Our prayers are with the family of the girl......................................

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The Dallas Police Department issued an Amber Alert Wednesday morning for a 9-month-old girl.

Daisja Weaver, black hair, brown eyes, 2 feet 4 inches tall, weighing about 20 pounds, was last seen in Dallas around 11:30 Tuesday night.

The alert states that an unkown male entered the apartment and took the child. It did not specify which way the male may be traveling.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the baby is encouraged to call the Dallas Police Department at (214) 671-4286. The line is open 24 hours a day. An alternate contact number is (214) 671-4250.

www.timesrecordnews.com...

Let's hope we can find her. Heres a bit more information on the child.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
www.dallasnews.com...

Police issued an Amber Alert this morning for an 9-month-old who her parents said was kidnapped after a man entered their apartment in Far North Dallas.

Daisja Weaver Daisja Weaver was reported missing about 11:40 p.m.Tuesday in the 5800 block of Preston Oaks Road, just north of Spring Valley Road, Dallas police said. The child's mother, who is pregnant, reported that she fought off an intruder who tried to assault her. The man then grabbed Daisja and left.

This website has a picture of the missing child on it, if you would please look.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah, I put Amber Alert on my twitter utility (thwirl). It's great for keep track of them. Incidentally, I also get my ATS feeds on twitter.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I know it's a great way to stay involved.

I know it's not a grand conspiracy of nephilim coming to earth, or the quarantine of a mayor, it's an unpopular family, but still that shouldn't be a difference.

I hope people aren't posting on here, because there out trying to find her, I have to go to work, but i'm right below dallas and I know that area pretty well so I will definately be keeping an eye out for her.

If they do find her I will update this thread rightly so, but till then, her fate is undetermined.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well my wife and I will pray that they find her soon. Our thougths are with the family as well. It is a sad world when someone will just snatch the baby away from someone who loves them.

new topics

top topics

join