It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial lights that mimic stars, helicopters, and planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Found this interesting.

"Some glowing objects resembled normal aircraft flashing lights. While other strange, mysterious lights seemed to violate known laws of Earth physics as if flaunting their extraordinary flight abilities. But what baffled Prof. Rutledge most were lights in the sky that repeatedly seemed to react to the Project Identification people observing the lights. "

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Good thread - I myself have caught these objects floating thru the skies and made some kind of contact by flashing my lighter and flashlights, they sometimes look like planes, but make no sounds and stop, turn around and come back. Last night, i caught 5 different UFO orbs. The most spectacular thing i saw was two Orbs, no flashing lights, almost hit each other and just vanish (i didnt get that on tape because thats when i was just gazing at first, but i did capture the other objects). I cant load anything now, i hate to even post what i saw without providing the video, i just dont have my soft/hardware to load the video on to youtube. But to get an idea what i captured last night, i have a video from this past April at www.youtube.com/ziggyproductions05

Im going out to gaze again tonight, and will be purchasing my hardware to load on the computer in next couple weeks. S&F for sure on this. I encourage everyone to check out the skies everynight and you WILL SEE SOMETHING!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ziggey,
Where are you in IN? I know of people signalling as well.
Makes me think it is military though.

BP

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have seen flying triangles (FT) do things like this.

This is very interesting

FT over Richmond, Virginia

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I live just north of Indianapolis in a city called Westfield. Just a bit south of where the UFO Hunter episode called "Heartland Explosion" in Kokomo took place. Believe me, what i have been seeing started in Muncie, Indiana, about an hour away, and now the lights are here. They are lower than the planes, and defy any kind of Aeronautics (sp) we have on this planet. They also seem to have a type of force field around them, which is evident in my latest video. I hate to talk about these videos without showing them, but i have to vent to someone. I videotape them 'till thy dissapear and they do just that, vanish. Its been incredible to see.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ziggy there is a long thread here on the "Heartland Explosion" subject of sightings in Kokomo area. I have seen them several times. This year it seems they have toned down a lot.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ziggy - Here you go www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You know, I saw something just like this two nights ago, and it was the first time I have personally seen something "unexplained" in the sky. I was looking up and saw a bright light which I assume was very high up and moving at an impressive speed. At first I assumed it was a satellite, but sat down to watch it anyway. That's when everything got strange. It would stop, change direction slightly move and then disappear. After I watched it for about 10 seconds, something else appeared right behind it that started to do the same thing. There were no clouds is the sky that night to impair my judgment regarding it's movement.

And no, I was unable to take any pictures, which I assume will make my preceding words moot.

By the way this happened in Central Texas

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hey thanks for the link my friend - im located just north of Indianapolis, and just south of Kokomo in a town called Westfield. Believe me - i thought it was military as well, but after really seeing this and some of the maneuvers, i really dont think our military can even do some of these things. I've seen these objects every night this week. What made me really not think this was military was the strong, distinctive flash of the object, it lit up then continued off in the same direction. To be honest, i was asking for some kind of sign to show me this wasnt Military and within 5 minutes im seeing this object almost at star level flash, really take off and dissapear.

top topics

join