It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Article On Aliens (May 2008)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here is the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

btw a search for vatican in the alien and UFO forum brought up a whole page, most of which were duplicate threads like yours.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Remember, Revelations speaks of FALSE prophet. The Antichrist is a false prophet meant to deceive.
So if aliens do come around and claim to have seeded this planet and look nothing like us, DONT BUY IT.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You're more enlightened on the subject than you know.

I agree totally.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fapython

"Christians should consider alien life as an "extraterrestrial brother" and a part of God's creation."

I think if alien life is real, the appropriate course of action to take here would be to consider all alien life as a threat and danger before we consider them brothers. Who's to say more advanced beings are peaceful, they may be warlike and want to enslave / exterminate us.
Assumptions and Ignorance is what gets people killed.

In other words, you are referring to the classic standpoint for Humanity going "Shoot first, ask questions later"?

Why not just stay neutral, and "judge" them on individual basis, as they too, are just that- Individuals?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Remember, Revelations speaks of FALSE prophet. The Antichrist is a false prophet meant to deceive.
So if aliens do come around and claim to have seeded this planet and look nothing like us, DONT BUY IT.

Yeah, Heavens forbid that the MUCH OLDER Sumerian records of Creation, stating that God came from another planet, would be the genuine one.

Can't let anything get in the way for those 'Wholy Wars' can we now.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by Nightchild

"Yeah, Heavens forbid that the MUCH OLDER Sumerian records of Creation, stating that God came from another planet, would be the genuine one.

Can't let anything get in the way for those 'Wholy Wars' can we now.
"

yeah god may have come from another planet. that I do not deny, and I ponder that on a daily basis. but also it is stated that god created us in his own likeness.

The sumerian, egyptian, babylonian,mayan,greek tablets all speak of different gods. Which one is really our creator and which ones are false? That we don't know. So if aliens come, just be weary and skeptic of their true intentions.
Revelations might be playing out, the signs are there. The 4 horsemen are on their epic ride as we speak. False prophets abound and hte antichrist is yet to be shown. All I'm saying is, if aliens come, and look nothing like ourselves, watch yourself, or you may find yourself on the wrong side of this Holy war, and not even be aware.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking04

Originally posted by Amagnon
If there were space missionaries I only hope the aliens set their phasers to kill and not to stun.

I am not a Catholic, but I find your disregard for life appalling. I wonder what you would say if the 'aliens' were to set out to kill any other minority group?

did you just call catholics a minority group?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join