It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Obama Deception"... You are being blinded by the REAL evil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
THIS IS SCARY!!... This is about the federal reserve and how they manipulate the world economy and don't have to answer to anyone. They're not even part of our government, they're a private bank, but yet have total control over all of our money... Obama is nothing more than a pawn in the big picture they'll help build him up in this pop culture, american idol, cult like worship of him, and they know it won't last, so when they're done with him they'll throw him under the bus and prop a new man up! This video speaks of a "World Government" and wall street controling EVERYTHING!

THIS IS A MUST SEE!! DO NOT PASS THIS UP!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I tried to watch it again. This is about the third time. It's just so incredibly fraught with hyperbole and outright propaganda -- at least in the opening 5 minutes -- that it seem unwatchable to me. I don't need to open up my skull have have someone pour a bunch of nonsense into it like some Monty-Python skit.

So tell me.......... does it EVER get to the 'good stuff'? You know, the part where there are accusations backed up by evidence?

If so, I'll force myself to wade through the opening sequence again.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I tried to watch it again. This is about the third time. It's just so incredibly fraught with hyperbole and outright propaganda -- at least in the opening 5 minutes -- that it seem unwatchable to me. I don't need to open up my skull have have someone pour a bunch of nonsense into it like some Monty-Python skit.

So tell me.......... does it EVER get to the 'good stuff'? You know, the part where there are accusations backed up by evidence?

If so, I'll force myself to wade through the opening sequence again.

It is worth it to watch the whole thing... it takes about 20 mins to get to the scary stuff

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Omg - do people on ATS still not know this stuff? What can we do to keep people informed?

All these people talking about the economy, and politics and they have no idea what is actually going on - even on ATS? Are people really so ignorant even here?

Heres the short story;

The Zionist's created fractional reserve banking
They created laws and a legal system with its own language to control you
They created central banking and installed it everywhere
They created WWI and WWI, and just about every other war
The own the Bank of England, the Fed Reserve bank
They own you, you are a 'person' - which if your in a Western country means your legally owned by the Corporation of that country - you are just a biological resource
They own all the western governments.
They own all the media in the world - and they use it brainwash you

You have no freedom - and haven't had any since you were born. If you complain that your losing your freedom's - wake up - you only had the illusion of freedom, all that is happening is that the conditions in the prison are deteriorating.

Thats it in a nutshell - there's millions of pieces of evidence - but better you go find it yourself.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here is a bit of conforting information pertaining to the video...

THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS A PRIVATELY OWNED CORPORATION
Through the Federal Reserve Banking System, Americans Have Been Deceived and Stolen From by a Private, Elitist Banking Cabal.

What is the Federal Reserve, otherwise known as the Fed?

The short answer to this question is that it's a privately owned corporation and its ownership has control over all things that deal with money.

This is a pretty bold statement and completely flies in the face of everything you were taught in school regarding the Fed.

It is, however, the truth.

The average person doesn't understand the danger that lies within our monetary system.

It's something all Americans need to be educated on before the Fed vultures destroy any semblance of a "free" society we still appear to have.

Let's find out what America's corrupt central bank is all about...

WHOLE ARTICAL HERE... www.truth-it.net...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Rense? Is that you? Say, since I have you here, I've always wanted to know.............. what's with the long, white curls and dark moustache?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jblue1978

Yes, of course....... the U.S. Postal Service is a private corporation as well, did you know that?

Okay. time to cook dinner, however, I'll be back and watch the whole youtube later, but there'd better be good stuff.
You promised!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This issue is being discussed.

Here
Here

and

Here

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join