It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 World Trade Center Expert to Give 100th Talk in San Diego Area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

SAN DIEGO, June 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

On Saturday, June 13 and Sunday, June 14, 2009, architect Richard Gage, AIA, will give his 100th talk on behalf of more than 640 architects and engineers who cite evidence of explosive demolition as the cause for collapse of the three World Trade Center buildings on 9/11. After careful examination of forensics data inconsistent with the official account, these professionals are calling for a new, independent investigation into the 9/11 atrocities.

A practicing architect for more than 20 years, Gage is the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth). Comprised of more than 3,600 petition-signers, members, architects and engineers, the organization contends at its Web site, AE911Truth.org, that the official FEMA and NIST reports provide insufficient evidence to explain the towers' destruction. AE911Truth points in particular to the destruction of the third high-rise, World Trade Center 7, which was not hit by an aircraft yet came down in less than seven seconds. The group bases its conclusions solely on forensic evidence and does not engage in conspiracy theories or in assigning blame for the destruction.

news.yahoo.com...

Full story at the link above. Mainstream media blackout is slowly starting to crumble.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Right - so people are supposed to believe once see "Box Boy" Gage
stack up the boxes representing the WTC .....

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I listened to Box Boy Gage last night for about an hour on Coast to Coast AM.

I tried to call in, but they appeared to be only allowing tin foil folk on.

Box Boy parroted idiotic statements that have been covered here on many occasions:

-Fatty Bin Laden
-Alive Hijackers
-Silverstein quote (he botched it)
-Cell phone calls on the planes

He admitted to getting laid off from his job and then put himself on the payroll (the ONLY person on it)

Hey sustaining members, keep digging! You are now paying Gage's salary and his California Vacation.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
news.yahoo.com...

Full story at the link above. Mainstream media blackout is slowly starting to crumble.

Bonez,

I think you are one of the misinformed ones my friend. Do you realize that YOU paid for this article? Your sustaining member money??

click here

I spoke to a representative at PR Newswire (by using the link above) Richard Gage and his company pays $195.00 for his membership there. He is then charged as follows:

Depending on the distribution and how large an audience you are trying to reach, it ranges from around $200 for a state distribution including full online distribution, to $680 for a full national release.
Costs are based on word count of a release, so for example our state newslines are typically $180 for 400 words, $50 each addt'l 100 words

This can all be confirmed by speaking with a staff member in the link I provided above.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Do you realize that YOU paid for this article? Your sustaining member money??

That's what the money is for, Cameron. Join the Truth Train or get out of it's way. The Truth Train is coming through! Wooo Woooooooooo!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

_Bonez_, I'm glad you are okay with giving your money to a snake oil salesman.

Gage: Another truth "leader" that takes money from others to get out his lies.

Gage is unemployed now and you, sir pay for his vacations!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

LOL... good one. I imagine the sheep will be sending in money to JOnes' Money Bomb tomorrow.

Be good little sheep. BAAAAAAAAH

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
let's see, who's argument is more valid.

1. 600+ architects say that there is evidence of explosives in the wtc complex

2. cameronfox says that someone was given $195.

wow, umm.. let me think about this for a few milliseconds.

cameron could you please get back in the sandbox?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redcollar
let's see, who's argument is more valid.

1. 600+ architects say that there is evidence of explosives in the wtc complex

There are thousands that say there is evidence that the earth is flat. Both groups fail to present it.

2. cameronfox says that someone was given $195.

No, I said that in order for Gage to publish his press release, he had to PAY the company that released it. Did oyu bother to look into it yourself?

cameron could you please get back in the sandbox?

My, you are just full of wit.

new topics

top topics

join