It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck compares 9/11 truthers to holocaust museum shooter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think the muslim shooting a soldier, the abortion doc, and this incident are all being hyped up by the media - its obvious propaganda.

How many people are murdered everyday in America - I'm sure its a lot - but they want to sensationalize a few cases - hype them - and give people an opinion regarding the why's and wherefore's. Its purely propaganda in action.

I would not at all be surprised if the CIA created these incidents - either through direct mind control type influence - or by agitation of people who were already close to the edge.

Glenn Beck wants to try and convert you to his cause - by 'taking on the fed' and other such BS. It is a simple trap - the best way to control people is to lead them - so he tries to place himself as a leader - the same way they hijacked the tea parties and made them Republican and right wing.

The fact that he won;t do this with the 911 truth movement - is because its too big, and too close to resolution. It needs to be opposed and ridiculed by the controllers - its too late for them to try and control it - its got a lot of different leaders, who are already well known - they can't infiltrate it fast enough to be effective.

As to the guy who says - 'Don't blame the Jews" and if you believe 911 was an inside job, and "if you believe the Jews were involved your crazy, or anti-semitic'.

When I talk about 'Jews' - I mean those who subscribe to the evil Jewish culture - especially Zionism and Judaism.

Get over it - the Bilderbergers are primarily Jews - I don't blame all Jews - just those Zionist extremists that are involved with the international banking racket - the racket of creating wars - and the racket of controlling peoples minds with mass media.

The issue with Jewish people is that an overwhelming majority subscribe to a certain culture - who cares if these people are every race under the sun? If they were all black and brown and all colors? Nobody. What I despise is the culture that binds them together.

Not recognizing that they are primarily Jewish - when the global population of Jews is probably a fraction of 1% is tantamount to closing your eyes to avoid the oncoming train - the train doesn't disappear because you don't want to see it.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
[mod edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

Was the JonBonet murder propaganda in action?

Or the girl murdered in Aruba. Was that propaganda in action?

How about Scott Peterson. The man who killed his pregnant wife? Was that propaganda in action?

The OJ fiasco. Surely that was propaganda in action.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

And with your post I rest my case about SOME 911 truthers blaming it all on the Jews.

So why don't you please explain this "jewish culture" you can not stand? It sounds to me like you are trying to cover up the fact that you hate all jews by saying it is jewish culture.

What you are saying is equal to saying you hate most blacks because of "black culture".

You are just trying to mass great numbers of people into a bucket of predefined hate.

Gee, I do not know why anyone could possibly claim that white supremicists or anti-semites would love certain peoples version of the 911 "truth".

I would think those in the 911 truth movement would distance themselves as much as possible from people like you.

Not even the people who believe the government are trying to say that a majority of Muslims are terrorists. At least they are sane enough to say it was a small group of muslims that use religion as an excuse for murder.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I've enjoyed Beck's point-of-view much of the time; I'm not partial to his sometimes hysteronics.

Initially, watching the video, I thought, "Okay, not so bad," as Beck was saying that what "they" are hearing is that the shooter was a 9/11 truther, as well as anti-jew. Okay so far. He even goes on to say, "I don't know if that's true, that the early report."

But then..... he goes on to say that Al Quaeda will utilize ANYONE in the U.S., including White Supremecists [which was certified by the extremeist recruiter in an earlier vid] but then goes off on his classic rant against 9/11 truthers.

"It's totally fine to speak out against the Fed, but theese are whacked-out conspiracy that Government has planned 9/11, the jews are involved, etc. etc. and from what we'v eseen in the early reports, this guy is being held up as somebody they liked him , because he'll actually do something."

[I hope you all appreciate that, it took me and my terrible hearing about 20 passes to transcribe that lol]

Then he goes on to continue painting with a generalization, saying that Al-Quaeda would "like to destroy the country, 9/11 truthers would like to destroy us, White Supremecists......"

So, I really don't care for that, nor respect what he said. Glenn Beck, IMO, sensationalized a horrible tragedy by linking it to one of his own pet peeves -- 9/11 truthers.

I can't respect anyone who paints with a broad brush, and cubbyholes a whole group of people. I'm disappointed in Glenn Beck. Now, had he just interjected the word "some" in a few places, I could choke it down.

Understand, I'm not a truther by any means. I think that term is somewhat of a misnomer anyway. I don't accept the OS. Getting off track here.

So, thanks to you all who posted this, so we could finally talk about the OP, not about peripheral things.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Thank you grapes. I think that's the crux of this whole thread, at least for me. I think Beck had some evidence and reason to say what he did, I just think he took it too far, phrased it as a absolute. The word "all" is implied in the absence of "some", at least when we're listening to and watching an animated TV personality. Bad form.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

think millions of eyes rolled at the comments and accusations Beck made this time. But that's why Fox News hired him. Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck. Fox News is on a roll, aren't they?

I can't disagree. I liked Beck a lot better when he was on Headlice and was edgy, speaking out against unConstitutional things. I get the feeling that since moving to Fox he feels he has to be even louder to garner his own slice of the commentary pie. Well, I'm not going to go on a Beck book burning, but I remain somewhat disappointed in his generalizations.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Yeah well its Glen Beck. I mean he is going to throw a hyper active fit and say something in an extreme way every now and again. Like a week from now he will come on and apologize for over generalizing while crying. I am sure he did not mean to imply EVERY 911 truther is a white supremicist.

I just get sick and tired of everybody blaming one group of people or one person for everything bad in the world. The world and politics and religion is dynamic. Everyone is a little to blame for everything, but you can not go around generalizing huge groups of people for the actions of a few.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I agree with you.. It is not right to blame one group of people(jews).
We do have a lot in commen with them(WS) except the racial/culture hate.
I have stated in theirs videos and such, that if they get past all that nonsense they would see many people are on their side, of many cultures..But They do take it to the extreme... There are so many cultures of people involved in whats happening to the people. This is a world order, all leaders are either for it or are puppets.. All cultures are involved in trying to rule the world..and control it
It isn't a power hating thing either, it is what they DO with their power that ticks us off.

Peace & LOVE

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Completely agree. That's why I'm in these Beck threads, of which there have been many lately. Yes, I have enjoyed the guy. Yes, he aggrivates me sometimes.

It's the sweeping generalizations -- both from Beck AND about him -- that irk me. It's about fairness.

as an aside, I'm disappointed nobody notices my alliterism -- Beck book burning. hmmmmmmm. Maybe that's more of an illiterism

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

So I would not be a bit suprised if they said this guy was a member of some conspiracy site like ATS. There are hundereds if not thousands of anti-jew threads on this site and plenty of people willing to blame the jews for everything and give the Muslims a free pass.

Welcome to the downtown436 foe list.

You are either disinfo, or just a tool, one or the other. What gives you the right to paint ATS'ers with a wide brush calling us a bunch of anti-semetic, pro-jihadists? Are you Glenn Beck himself?

You need to calmly asses the situation we as humans are in right now. If you are the "man of the cloth" in your avatar you really need to do some soul searching.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Wow what anger you display, I will pray for you my brother in Christ. If you read closely I never said anything about ALL ATS members being anti-semitic or ALL ATS members being anything.

I said I wouldnt be suprised if this guy was an ATS member, because there are a lot of anti-jew ATS members. There is a difference.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm a truther and I also agree with grapes.

Many Jews are fighting these very same people we fight (peacefully of course).

Jews fighting zionism!

Many Jews are fighting against these zionist bastards.

Zionism is not Judaism

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
This murdering scum bag, white supremacist, is also a 911 Truther:

www.justicefor911.org...

petition signer number 9196:

9196. James W. von Brunn, Maryland, USA

Ah yes, yet another logical fallacy:

Association Fallacy

An association fallacy is an inductive formal fallacy of the type hasty generalization or red herring which asserts that qualities of one thing are inherently qualities of another, merely by an irrelevant association. The two types are sometimes referred to as guilt by association and honor by association. Association fallacies are a special case of red herring, and can be based on an appeal to emotion.
Examples
Some syllogistic examples of guilt by association are:

* Hitler was a vegetarian. Hitler was pure evil. Therefore, vegetarians have evil ideals.
* All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.

See also: Collective guilt

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Originally posted by Beefcake
So give up on linking white supremacists to 9/11 truth because there are white supremacists in every group and more over psychos in every group.

I'm curious, how many murders were committed by white supremacists this year that were not 911 truthers?

I believe in the past 12 months, 911 truthers are responsible for 5 murders.

So, extending CameronFox's fallacious logic from his unsupported assertions (another logical fallacy BTW), ex-policemen are apparently more dangerous than "911 Truthers."

www.reuters.com...

Ex-policeman linked to Dallas freeway shootings
Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:23pm EST

DALLAS (Reuters) - An ex-policeman who shot himself in the head as Texas police tried to arrest him is the main suspect in a freeway shooting spree this week that terrified motorists and left two people dead, police and media said.

www.turnto10.com...

Murder trial starts for ex-policeman
By HILARY RUSS
Associated Press Writer
Published: March 24, 2009

PROVIDENCE - A former Providence policeman was afraid for his life when he shot and killed his neighbor in a dispute over a children’s ball game, his attorney told jurors Tuesday.

Nicholas Gianquitti is on trial for murder in Providence Superior Court, where attorneys gave opening statements and described how a quiet Sunday on a cul-de-sac full of family homes turned to pandemonium last May and left James Pagano, 44, dead of a gunshot.

The men were neighbors in Cranston, where Pagano was a firefighter.

www.cnn.com...

Gunman in Alabama slayings was briefly a police officer
GENEVA, Alabama (CNN) -- The gunman who authorities said launched a shooting rampage over three south Alabama towns, slaying 10 people in his path before killing himself, was once a police officer in Samson, the small town hit hardest by the deadliest crime in the state's history.

www.nytimes.com...

Ex-Officer Suspected in Brooklyn Shooting
By TRYMAINE LEE
Published: March 9, 2009
A former New York City police officer who resigned last year after being arrested on corruption charges is suspected of fatally shooting his 28-year-old ex-girlfriend and wounding another woman in Brooklyn on Sunday, the police said.

whitewatch.wordpress.com...

Killer’ policeman breached bail
A suspected murderer who is thought to have killed again was allowed to remain on bail despite breaching a condition.

Ex-policeman Gary Weddell is thought to have killed his mother-in-law before shooting himself while on bail as he awaited trial for his wife’s murder.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Ex-policeman charged over US killing shown on YouTube
Bobbie Johnson in San Francisco
The Guardian, Thursday 15 January 2009
Police in Oakland, California, yesterday charged a former officer with the murder of an unarmed man on New Year's Day.

Johannes Mehserle, 27, was arrested on Tuesday in Nevada as part of the investigation into the shooting of Oscar Grant, 22, when transport police intervened to stop a fight on a train from San Francisco to Oakland in the early hours of 1 January.

behindthebluewall.blogspot.com...

No pension for convicted Millville police Sgt. Robert Vanaman
The News of Cumberland County
by By Matt Dunn
May 06, 2009
[Excerpts] ...Robert Vanaman, 40, has applied, however, to be reimbursed $40,000 he paid into the state pension system during his years as a police officer in Millville, according to one of Vanaman's attorneys, Charles Coant of Vineland... It is expected $5,000 will be used to reimburse the Victims of Crime Compensation Office for expenses the office paid toward the funeral of Robert Vanaman's wife, 37-year-old Barbara Vanaman...

Also read these:

www.blnz.com...

www.lfpress.com...

www.pittsburghlive.com...

www.newsnet5.com...

www.mefeedia.com...

www.nytimes.com...

whitewatch.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

:: non-truther busily researching to see if any of those ex-cops were anti-non-truthers a.k.a. truthers ::

Just kidding, excellent point by example, starred. The tactic has a name: Reductio ad Hitlerum, and is a well used disinfo/mind control technique, using logical fallacy. Roughly, the neo-nazi holocaust shooter is a "truther" so "truthers" must be just like neo-nazis. Even better, Mr. Neo-N is a HERO to the movement.

Suggestion to those on the fence about 9/11, whichever way you may lean, educate yourselves on the use of these techniques so that you may make the right decisions.

edit: credit rhunter's previous mention of association fallacy, missed that one.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Some retribution on the horizon?

An East Coast 9/11 truth activist is preparing to file a defamation lawsuit against TV / radio personality, Glenn Beck, the producers of the Glenn Beck Program, and the Fox News Channel.

Specifically, Greg Hoover will be suing the above-described defendants in Federal Court for Beck’s having repeatedly broadcast statements characterizing those who question the government’s official version of the events of 9/11 as, "anarchists," "terrorists" and as persons denying the Holocaust.

The complaint will note that - on October 22, 2007 - Beck suggested that those identifying themselves as associated with the 9/11 truth movement are "dangerous" "anarchists" who deny the Holocaust, and are "the kind of group that Timothy McVeigh would come from."

The suit will also note that during Beck’s June 10th broadcast Beck linked the murder of the Washington D.C. holocaust museum guard with "9/11 truthers."

As I have previously written, suing people for defamation who falsely claim that 9/11 activists are terrorists could be a good way to stand up to these bullies.

source: www.washingtonsblog.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoothyKnight
That guy on Hardball called the teaparty goers domestic terrorists

The news is all crap, why should we even bother?

[edit on 6/10/09 by MoothyKnight]

WEll, using the modern definitions, the Boston Tea Party was a terrorist attack.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join