It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
Sorry guys, using the bible as a source of information to reveal truth just doesn't hold any legitimacy.

Hi DazE/

Is the Antichrist spoken of in any other Book that deals with the end of times?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just some questions concerning Maitreya. These questions could probably best be answered by watchtheashes. But by all means, if anyone can contribute, that would be great. I'm in no way way denying the existence of this figure. Honestly, I really don't know. The only thing I do know is the anti-christ will surface soon and he will no doubt be terrible regardless of who it is.

This star that is in the sky is a UFO bringing him to Earth. Didn't his hand print show up on a mirror somewhere? Also, he made an appearance in Kenya in the 80's. Wouldn't that imply that he is already here? Does this star represent his spiritual or "power" side and his body is already here and once the two sides merge he will be complete? Does this represent him being kicked out of heaven and down to Earth?

Just trying to understand.........no offence.

By the way, great post Op... well thought out. S&F from me.

~ Zeus

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Zeus2573]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Someone has yet to prove the existence of "god", Matriyea (or whatever), and the validity of the bible...without using the bible or any other religious nonsense....evidence would be much appreciated....thanks

edit: or at least provide a logical argument for any of this rambling about the anti-christ....not just a name of an "apostle" and number (XX:xx) taken from the bible or where-ever you find this "prophetic" nonsense.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by GlossomBoodchild]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Now, let's get down to business! WHAT ON EARTH ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!

thats just the thing. if you are part of this particular belief set, then there is nothing you can do...no prayer, no action, no political maneuvering..if you believe then your destiny is pre-determined....

just another reason to understand this is not logical and this is not reality. there are other, better things as a christian you can be doing with your life rather than worrying about the "ant-christ."

im not saying its non-sense, because there are valuable lessons that can be construed from end time revelations, but the fear some try to spread is and has been used for hundreds if not thousands of years by fringe religous nuts...

even the church (most churches) recognize that we are not at a cornerstone of doom and armageddon but one of openness and a new understanding of historical events and their correlation to "prophecy." if you are of a religious faith I believe it is advisable to step back from these sort of interpretations and concentrate on improving yourself, your family and the community around you.

dont let fear be an option.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GlossomBoodchild

You will have your proof soon............. I promise.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Quite simply, you would not be commenting on this thread at all if you didn't have a belief in God.

I don't care what you call your "higher power". I call him God. That is my nice Americanized version.

Belief in Christ, however, would be requisite to pique interest in a thread clearly about the ANTI Christ.

Am I wrong?

You're not just here to troll are you? There's a lot on the table already, with little argument that the Bible is the true and correct source of the prophesies enumerated in the OP. The summary of the OP is clearly stated in the thread title!

Please contribute valid informations, or even questions pertaining to the OP.

For the record, in case the reader is "one of those" that reads part of the thread and furiously types a knee jerk response...

• No, the OP does NOT suggest that Barack Obama, or Barry Sotero, is the Anti Christ.

• The Anti Christ 8, same as 7 is Adolf Hitler.

• Posting replies that accuse the Bible of being an illegitimate source of information is off topic. The mere reading of the entire OP requires at least an interest, if not belief, in Biblical prophesy. That's the OP, take it or leave it.

Try to stay on topic folks...

Enjoy.

• posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
    link   
    So if you don't believe in God. You don't believe in the Bible. Why is it exactly you are here? I really don't understand. Unless maybe you realize the truth but don't want to admit it to yourself. Surely curiosity alone would not bring about such an antagonistic response to those of us that do. One would think that we would be allowed to follow our delusion to it's own end without comment. Or perhaps you are just looking for an argument?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:10 PM
    link   
    reply to post by cbianchi513

The Anti Christ 8, same as 7 is Adolf Hitler.

and when someone rises to power and tries to impliment fascist rule over people as Hitler tried to do, there will always be an uprising. anyone can put a religious twist to it, but that doesnt mean "God" has anything to do with it. that doesnt mean "God" showed this to men millenia ago in dreams. what it does mean is that history repeats itself. cycles come and go.

the human race must always remain vigilent against oppression and tyranny. there is no need to employ scare tactics by twisting words that can be interpreted differently to add an imposing omnipotent (unstoppable) element to the story...ie. the "anti-christ" as someone who can not be stopped.

this should be considered ridiculous in todays time as a literal expression, but people hold on to faith without subectiveness. and therefor spread manipulative interpretations as fact scaring people into belief.

nothing new here. a tactic that has been in use in multiple facets of life for ages.

but history and logical reality always prevails 100% of the time. the world goes on as it has for 4+ billion years.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Zeus2573

Hi Zeu/
    If I may answer a liitle as to what I know and understand.
    I have read about this guy a few years back....I dont like him/her

Why him/her?
    He seems to appear to people of various faiths and appears to them as they would believe he would look like.
    He also gives them a special message for their own keep sakes....of-course it is to be revealed at the appropriate time ....
    He harms no one, and he only speaks of god things.
    Many people think that JUST because he says good and seems to do good, is GOOD.
    I belive he may be another false prophet as many of them come out of their closets or wherever they remain hidden, till the time is right.
    Time is right?
    The more people turn away from the True God of the Bible,the more false prophets and antichrists appear in the world.
    This of-course is a sign that something not quite right is happening...though many will tell you that ''you are mad'' or similar.
    Mant elect(believers of God)will be fooled/deceived by all this because a True belief in Christ entails more then just ''I believe'' even the Devil believes in God.
    So,I would'nt worry too much about this guy....

IX
    helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
    link   
    You're right....I am just looking for an argument....an argument for the existence of a god and the bible......I would love to believe....I really would....but there is simply no logic to any of it...no proof besides the Bible itself...and no historical record of jesus christ walking besides the bible...which isnt a historical record...oh and some other ancient historian who claimed he walked..except he was later proved to be a hoax.
    My beef with religion and these redundant threads...is the FACT of how many people died for religious beliefs...and how many people got and still get killed for religious beliefs. KEYWORD--->BELIEFS.
    And here you guys are fear mongering about the "anti-christ"...grow up.
    Im beginning to think that all ATS consists of is non-stop fear-mongering....I thought this forum was about denying ignorance?
    "Well if you dont like it...dont come here"--->one will say....
    yeah great excuse to continue your belief in unicorns and trolls.
    And lets just for a split second consider what you are saying here...."The anti christ is coming...bla bla bla....he/she is an evil evil person...who will do very bad things..." something along those lines? Right. So what are you guys going to do about it? "Debate" it over forums.....come up with numerical values? Argue about which "sacred" text is more correct?
    Get up and do something about this anti-christ then....stop blabbering about it...go store some food...build an underground bunker...and just disappear from this website...I mean...this anti-christ would have to be smart, right? He would have to know about the internet when he comes....ATS would probably be one of the first websites he visits...he'll see THIS thread...and all of the exposing information about him...that you guys will be one of the first to feel his wrath. So rambling here about is very irrational on your parts since you are putting you and your families at risk when he finally arrives.
    Good Job!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
    link   

Someone has yet to prove the existence of "god", Matriyea (or whatever), and the validity of the bible...without using the bible or any other religious nonsense....evidence would be much appreciated....thanks

All the evidence you would need is in the skies right now. It makes sense the false Christ would use a "star" to herald his emergence. It's a UFO. Actually there are 4 of them. This gives credit to Creme. He's not a lunatic out for money, just really really lost. This is not Project Bluebeam, the Nephilim are returning to the Earth to poison human genetics one last time before their time given is up. Often mistraslated as "giants," Nephilim are the offspring of humans and fallen angels. Many myths can be explained by this bloodline. Today, they pose as "extra=terrestrial beings" and made a pact with our government. They can abduct our people all they wish as long as the government is assured safety and technology. They will try to mingle with the human race yet again like the days of Noah. The government probably knows by now they are not who they say they are. They are fallen angels and their offspring. The theory of aliens in the Bible is misinterpreted, and that is why this will work in the Anti-Christ's favor. Hitler's Nazi Regime was said to have a scientist in contact with "other beings" who were helping them develop technology much quicker than other nations. They never did get a flying "alien" craft right though. Maitreya will lead a Second Holocaust against all who will not worship him and Satan. He will take up the New World Order being set up slowly by the world leaders and the United Nations. Barack Obama is inspired by Maitreya and it shows. Remember Satan was cast to the Earth. I'm sure the other angels that are bound will be released to wreak havoc upon the Earth once more. All I ask is that you trust what I'm saying to you. It is the truth.

As for God, all you need is His Word to believe in Him. His Word is alive, and alive in the Spirit and in Jesus Christ. He IS the Word Of God. It's there to read if you ever want to read it.

Things on planet Earth are about to get crazier than any human imagination could muster.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
    link   
    reply to post by open_eyeballs

I think we can see eye to eye... There are many things you've stated plainly that I agree with, others not as much.

The point is, you have added a point to the thread topic... That just any old fascist will do. Not so much, as I understand the interpretation of the prophesy...

Forgot these points:

• The Anti Christ will be Assyrian. Go find a "logical reason" historical map, and discern where that is. This was another "strike" against Obama/Sotero being the Anti Christ.

• The Maitreya??? What Maitrya??? I'm pretty sure this group, specifically Benjamin Creme, is laughing all the way to the bank. I think we can exclude the Maitreya for the purpose of this thread... Have a look, see what you think...

www.share-international.org...

• This brings us logically (there's that word you like) back to the OP... The part that says Hitler is the Anti Christ.

See, that was so simple. I've put in my "theory" supporting at least the potential, including some subtle hints as to where I think Hitler's been so long.

Is there an official song that announces the arrival of the Fuhrer?

• posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
    link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
    Get up and do something about this anti-christ then....stop blabbering about it...go store some food...build an underground bunker...and just disappear from this website...I mean...this anti-christ would have to be smart, right? He would have to know about the internet when he comes....ATS would probably be one of the first websites he visits...he'll see THIS thread...and all of the exposing information about him...that you guys will be one of the first to feel his wrath. So rambling here about is very irrational on your parts since you are putting you and your families at risk when he finally arrives.
    Good Job!

So you do believe in the Anti Christ?

Just looking for clarity...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:34 PM
    link   
    I like how Manly Hall puts it:

From age to age men ceaselessly toil to build cities that they may rule over them with pomp and power--as though a fillet of gold or ten million vassals could elevate man above the dignity of his own thoughts and make the glitter of his scepter visible to the distant stars.

As this tiny planet rolls along its orbit in space, it carries with it some two (SIX) billion human beings who live and die oblivious to that immeasurable existence lying beyond the lump on which they dwell.

Measured by the infinities of time and space, what are the captains of industry or the lords of finance? If one of these plutocrats should rise until he ruled the earth itself, what would he be but a petty despot seated on a grain of Cosmic dust?

So I say to the AntiChrist -

If you want this mofo, take it.

This is a world of pain, decay and evil. One thousand years of limitless power over this speck of dust is meaningless in the infinite universe of our Father and Creator.

In fact, you may already own "this" world.

Your signature is everywhere. Brown people burning white people; white people shooting black people; black people torturing yellow people; Yellow people killing other yellow people.

Hell, if you AREN'T here yet the Apocalypse started without you.

Here is the thing I think the AntiChrist doesn't understand. The same Prophecies that foretell his coming also foretell his ultimate ass-kicking.

So, if you want some you better BUHring it, because there is a whole bunch of us ready to roll. Even if we don't look the same, talk the same, go to the same schools, churches or places of worship (or not at all) we are guardians of what is good and righteous.

There are those of us who still believe, in spite of the growing darkness, that love will ultimately win.

Let's light this candle!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
    link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
    Good Job!

So you do believe in the Anti Christ?

Just looking for clarity...

you're kidding, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
    link   
    We know he is coming. We also know there is little we can do about it. But as to proof, well lets just say that there is no proof that will be good enough for you.

As for us we abide by the verse "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." You will claim that this is proof that it is all a lie. Those that believe see it as proof for a better future. We aren't scared, we are concerned. We are preparing, however not for a life of this earth for for a promised kingdom. We have faith, proof is just a concept.

Yes I will even admit many are looking forward to it. Because they know what is to come afterwards. You see, the anti-christ is not the end of the story as such, it is only a beginning for those that believe in Him, being Jesus Christ. Even He said that proof would not be enough for those that wish to deny Him. So why should He offer proof? To convince someone that would not believe anyway?

He has given us all free will. He has given us all conviction of our hearts. Why don"t you just give in? After all what could it hurt. If He doesn't exist all you have done is make the world a better place. Get rid of the pain.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:39 PM
    link   

Yeah... I know where you're at... I was there myself a few times.

May I suggest a story to read? The story of Thomas, before the Ascension...

Ooops... kidding again!

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
    link   
    This is the false messiah that the world as it is deserves. A wicked generation always seeks after a sign, so they will eat him right up. Especially if he comes with aliens that say technology will perfect the body, and unites everyone as one. Think about your life for a minute. There is disclosure coming on the UFO subject, and the New World Order is coming. One World Government. One World Savior. One World to be a part of the "galactic community." This is why it will work. Television will make people believe anything, and the time he comes we will already be in chaos. But just when everyone thinks it's safe...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
    link   

im not saying its non-sense, because there are valuable lessons that can be construed from end time revelations, but the fear some try to spread is and has been used for hundreds if not thousands of years by fringe religous nuts...

Only this generation will understand these prophecies to the fullest extent. It is only a matter of time before the "Day of Declaration" and that day will be the reason the whole world marvels and follows the Beast. He must be shot first of course.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
    link   
    reply to post by helen670

Hi Helen. Thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it. He definitely does believe in God. Even though he won't admit it, he idolizes God. He want's to take his place and rule in Heaven which I believe to be the Universe. In essence, he want's to be God.

If he Satan can't rule in Heaven he'll take the next best thing..... Earth. Although, it is my belief Satan has ruled this world for a long time, the unique thing is, he is officially about to receive his crown. Once Satan has realized that all is lost and he will not rule in Heaven he's gonna get really angry. He'll be here on Earth angry, with the people that have chosen to follow him and Gods people will be long gone. That's the irony of the whole thing. There will be a literal hell on Earth........ Satan's wrath. The rich and powerful will feel it the most, as they rightfully should.

It is true: you reap what you sow.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Zeus2573]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join