It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by xxpigxx

dont you think its odd that most jews themselves do not believe it is the end times?

i could just plain flat out say your wrong and have history and evidence (without selection) on my side or i could post links that contradict everything that link mentions.

but its not important to me.

so, you can believe what you like my friend.

it is of my opinion though, that for someone with your beliefs, it is a waste of time contemplating these sort of things. dont you think you could be doing more than worrying, thinking about something you know u have no control over?

not even prayer of the most condensed wishes on a massive scale could alter your version of the future. i think you have better things to do than trying to proselytize.

After the ASSYRIAN Smites Israel, the Voice of the LORD Beats Him Down
For through the voice of the LORD shall the ASSYRIAN be beaten down, which smote with a rod. -- Isa 30:31

The ASSYRIAN is the Rod of God's Anger Against Unbelieving Israel
O ASSYRIAN, the rod of mine anger , and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey , and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few. -- Isa 10:5-7

The LORD Punishes the Assyrian When He Has Finished His Whole Work Upon Mt Zion, Jerusalem
Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his WHOLE WORK upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem , I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria , and the glory of his high looks. -- Isa 10:12
[Since the Lord will not finish his whole work upon mount Zion and Jerusalem until He physically returns, then, the King of Assyria is a future Assyrian king, not the ancient king of Assyria.]

The LORD Will Break the Assyrian in Israel
The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand: That I will break the ASSYRIAN in my land , and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them . This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations. For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? And his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back? -- Isa 14:24-27

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lupus Yonderboy

Convincing someone to have faith is an impossible task. Those who do not have it or understand it seek to belittle it and are afraid of it. I too used to hold the view that the Bible was fiction and nothing more than a masterfull tool of the Church used to control the people.

Yes i agree with your first line, but would replace it with one word:
"Convincing someone to take on fear is an impossible task" Traditional faiths at times are just a form of indoctrinated fear.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by xxpigxx

dont you think its odd that most jews themselves do not believe it is the end times?

i could just plain flat out say your wrong and have history and evidence (without selection) on my side or i could post links that contradict everything that link mentions.

but its not important to me.

so, you can believe what you like my friend.

it is of my opinion though, that for someone with your beliefs, it is a waste of time contemplating these sort of things. dont you think you could be doing more than worrying, thinking about something you know u have no control over?

not even prayer of the most condensed wishes on a massive scale could alter your version of the future. i think you have better things to do than trying to proselytize.

Of course they do not believe. That is exactly what the Bible says will happen.

Thank you for proving my point for me.

Please, post something from scripture that contradicts what I have posted. Maybe wyou can help prove my other points as well

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

reply to post by DaisyAnne

I will take a gander . . .. thanks!

No problem

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
reply to post by Stumpy1

Except Dr. Seuss did not use tens of different people over hundreds of years to write a book that is so perfect, that it can be proofed using an Algebraic formula. Nice try, though.

This is when my fears start to turn into reality. To say that the Bible is perfect and can be proofed using algebra is where the 21st century meets the middle ages.

You do realize that if you can prove this it would completely revolutionize the entire way of thinking of nearly every human being on the planet Earth don't you?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

666 Is the number of a man! Was anyone else in the bible marked? Yes!
There was someone whom was marked by God, as he wasn't perfect in body, spirit and soul. He was cursed by God. Gods perfect number is 7.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I have not seen any man doing great sign and wonders yet. I can only conceive on one "man" possibly in the near future doing this to deceive.

Satan is also called the prince of the powers of the air.

Just my thoughts!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

they are not the only ones to understand these are false claims by fringe fundamentalist "christians." the catholic church and their christian theologians dont believe we are anywhere near your doom scenarios.

what you believe is fundamentalist fringe (new age) versions of protestant scare tactics from the 1700s.

something scammers will always try to use against an ignorant population to buy their ideoloies and more importantly... $20 soft cover books...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I haven't read my bible in quite some time, but I do remember something in revelations about...essentially being forced to pick sides. That idea has always scared me. I've always been afraid of being neutral during the battle between good and evil, not realizing that it was the apocalypse, and getting screwed over for not fighting for God because I didn't realize what was going on.

So can anyone please tell me why my fears are unfounded, or what I could do to make sure I'm on the right side when the world ends? Just pray and have faith? I'm way too neurotic. -__-

Also, it occurred to me that some people might not even be aware of the conflict under certain circumstances. Wouldn't the Antichrist have to be doing something on a global scale, so that he has an affect on people not only in Europe and America, but in Asia and Africa and everything in between as well?

I don't really know where I'm going with this anymore, sorry if I'm being ramble-ey, but I started reading this thread at 2AM instead of going to sleep so I'm probably not making complete sense. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

No SGTChas you are what scares me. Unduly frighten the living life from my very core. You specifically and your interpretations.

You scare me.

Wow, it's your fear that keeps your head in the sand, I'm sure you can see it all from there though. You frighten me, because you are so frightened.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittan

good and evil

its called duality. but their is no black and white. israel is not the good and whomever they consider their enemy is not the evil...nor is it visa versa...stick with logic and you will be fine...no good without evil and no evil without good.

as long as you live on earth that will be the way it is...no misinterpreted prophecy can change that. so picking sides is relevant to what you consider good, now isnt it? but what if you are decieved into what is the good side? picking any one side would be a poor decision...in my opinion...

edit to add;
stay subjective and know for a fact. there are no facts

[edit on 11-6-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Adolf Hitler’s name is also 666 (1+4+15+12+6+8+9+20+12+5+18+1)x6 = 666.

ape wonders :

wheres that final +1 that makes it work , come from ???????????

hmm lests see

A = 1
D = 4
O = 15
L =12
F = 6

H =8
I = 9
T =20
L = 12
E = 5
R = 18

the sum of these - 110

so where did the ` magic ` EXTRA one come from ????

looks to me like it was dishonestly slipped in in the hope no one would notice

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinesolis

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
I have to say I get really REALLY frightened by people using biblical prophesies from 2000 years ago to portray a human as being the "Devil".

When you believe something so strongly what is to stop you from doing ANYTHING possible from preventing this person from existing?

Truly frightening and scary thought.

If you believe that a certain human being is the "Anti-Christ" what WOULDN'T you be willing to risk to prevent this person from existing?

You scare me more than any middle eastern terrorist ever could because you are my neighbor.

-Signed
Horrifically Frightened of your beliefs and ideas

Well said, and seconded!

Why is religious fundamentalism so attacked when it's any religion other than christianity, but not feared or even dealt with when it is stemming from christianity?

Any christian who takes the time to understand the bible will know that you cannot stop gods will.

No true christian would do anything to harm another when it comes to antichrists etc.

Shame that some cannot understand the words within the bible and yes there are some people just like any other group that might not grasp what I am speaking about and do something dangerous.

It even says in the bible that there will be many false teachings, all the speaking in tongues nonsense is a form of that, false miracles (priests making people walk out of wheelchairs) and theres more but im just mentioning this. You cannot tar everyone with the same brush.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

note to self - NEVER EVER let sgtchas navigate

FFS - you are just making it up as you go along - massaging the figures

13 degrees 05 minuites = 13 degrees 05 minuites

it does NOT equal exactly 13 degrees

using your sloppy " calculations " you could easily run aground while attempting to plott a course through the straights of gibralta FFS

if you are going to use numerology - use the REAL numbers - not what ever adjustments are needed to make it give the result you want

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

The problem is that superstition and mythology is much easier to accept than years of academic discipline and scientific based observation. Much easier to get on here and spew such nonsense backed up by subjective writings from centuries ago...is it easier to believe or to learn advanced mathematics and learn statistics and scientific based methodology of observation? Ok let's see now...spend thousands of dollars and many years at study and research at advance University, or not even having to graduate high school and just parrot what is said in the bible? I dunno...the choice is so difficult to make! (laugh out loud)

Disneyland, or super advanced state of the art knowledge based on things we can objectively observe and define?

[edit on 11-6-2009 by skyshow]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I have not seen any man doing great sign and wonders yet. I can only conceive on one "man" possibly in the near future doing this to deceive.

Satan is also called the prince of the powers of the air.

Just my thoughts!

Speaking of false miracles and prophets....

No matter what anyone believes this does and is still happening. Find it funny, find it sad, find it annoying but the fact is, its happening.

So much more where that came from.

Just pointing it out in case you have not seen this.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I believe, although there are many whom believe they are being healed by those whom are false prophets, by their own faith, let them be healed. There is nothing dangerous in belief of being healed or deserving of such a powerful warning that Jesus said.

And this also happened when Jesus walked the earth, when the disciples said: Master, someone is healing in Your name, but is not one of us. Jesus basically said "leave him alone", if he heals in my name, he works for the kingdom. (something like that). No, I don't believe this is the deception.

I do not believe it is what Jesus meant in saying in the end times, if you are not very careful, you will be deceived through these great signs and wonders. Even the elect.

Jesus pushed this warning very strongly, many times, especially for the end times: "Do not be deceived" I don't think he was talking about people being healed by false prophets.

I believe this deception will be huge.

Just my 2cents.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DarksDeception]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Wow. Great thread. As good of story as the Bible itself, even. Though, you speak as if God himself wrote what we call the Bible. That's not what happened. Please continue.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
My guess, if their is a anti Christ or what have you what it would take to appear.

It would take UFO's coming down from the sky to create a one world Leader..

It would be someone who would be brave enough to stand up to UFO's. Chances are complete terror would occur I mean total madness, people just shocked and a Man or Woman, or whatever comes along and tells the people do not fear etc. etc. That is what it would take for the WHOLE WORLD TO FOLLOW ONE PERSON. In my opinion..

Not to mention I am gonna guess many would believe This man to be a Jesus, of sorts as well. It would take something to get the whole world attention thou. A celestial event for example.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

"The beast that was, is not, and is about to ascend out of the bottomless pit to perdition."

The Idol of Jesus "was", "is not", "and is about to ascend out of the bottomless pit to perdition".

This is the load the Christ bears and anyone coming after him.

To know what true salvation is, but not be able to attain it to yourself.

This is the trap. Jesus is the Christ (right hand) and Anti-Christ (left hand).
His being, everyone living, is the real Christ and the only real salvation by way of the "son of man" which means Human through the act of Pro Creation...A new Generation. He says, to the least of these so to have you done unto me"...and again, "behold I am with you always, even till the end of the age".

Do you understand why it is that "where two or more are gathered in my name, I am there in their midst"....Takes two to tango foxtrot....from which the "anointing oil" is applied to the Oval Ophice and Christ is preparing a new home....yea a new Mansion for the family to dwell....Ancestor spirit is what makes you, they just haven't said it loud enough yet....that's coming for everyone. He goes and takes 7 spirits more wicked then himself...and washes that sin clean in a new host....and the fire of them goes up forever.

The image of Christ the one you've seen brought to life as to even speak on the "silver screen"....is the christ that everyone will be dismayed by when the slave ships pick up. This is the one telling you Accept me or DIE, here, "take my mark"....the cross, but the real mark is the Pole....that is real salvation since the beginning....the snake.

This is why he gives you a "white pebble"....that comes from the pole.

This is why it is easier for a Gamma to go through the Ayin of a Gimlet, then for a Rich Man (Knowledge, not wisdom) to enter into Heaven...(the two becoming one)....a new generation.

God doesn't change...."the wheel in the sky keeps on turning"...

Not trying to be gross, but the truth is in front of everyone...God is manifest in the light. He is so simple and makes fools of everyone with a game of hide and seek, or a simple nursery rhyme. He mocks with faces and giggles at man.

He shows you the obvious, tells you make no images to worship, tells you to love one another as yourself...as a body keeps it self...and love one another and be just. Just is fair, even like evening time.

The Prophet Paul Simon said, "the cross is in the baal park"....

1. He came to bring strife and a sword. (dividing the sheep and he is the refiners fire)
2. He said, "Why do you call me Good, no one is Good but the father in Heaven."
3. He said, "Man, who has made me Judge over you?"
4. No one ever recognized him, because he didn't look the same being a new man when encountered again....as his incarnation of soloman says, "there is an evil done under the sun"
5. Because of him, daily sacrafice of any kind was suspended due to the belief that someone else could pay for them. Can't be...Eye for Eye...Tooth for tooth. He could call them to redemption through repenting of their habits of their destruction. This is the gospel..."repent for the kingdom is at hand".
6. He is the Light Bearer. The Nebo Kad Nasser. The tribe of Budda...
7. He says, "you shall not die, but in the day you eat your eyes will be opened...and the truth shall set you free"...familiar yet? The end from the beginning.

Check this out:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11082d26521e.gif[/atsimg]

Peace in Christ...Look in the mirror and thank him/her....he's nothing that you should notice him.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

Hi/
The Bible has exactly and Historically prophesied the Coming of the Son of Man!
Right from the beginning of the Book...Genesis...
Have you ever opened the Bible to read it?
Or are you ''googling'' and getting alot, and I mean alot of disinformation...really!
It seems nowadays, the internet will only give you so much information in search...and replace your searched word with ONE that does not make sense.
The Old Testament prophesied many,upon many prophecies in regards to the coming Messiah Jesus Christ....

I would also like to add that many like to throw words around that have no meaning..eg
What's with 'sheeple' these days(dont explain it, please!)

Everyone that does not know scripture or believes they rightly do in their own mind(in regards to the Apostles-acts: )seem to use some rather, strange names ...
Christians are the ''Sheeple''...guess what?

IX
helen

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join