It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
All religions are fake. It is the oldest lie ever told. All books are written by petty men wanting power over the masses. Humans have swallowed the Great lie hook, line & sinker for thosands of years. Your god, my god, his, her goddess. Its all the same. You tell a lie long enough it becomes reality. This is the Power which keeps humanity from finaly becoming what they were destined to become. Each person must follow there own path. Not bow down to the dictates of the so-called few. The way is long, but in the end the reward is forever.

They all reference the same thing. Man has changed it to his will. Its is up to individuals to discover our own truth and not believe the words written by others.

The truth is out there, and if one is willing to make the journey they can find it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

That is the politically correct view of the Bible. However, if you do some research for yourself you would find at the Shrine of the Book that the Bible has an over 98.9 percent purity rate over the 2500 years it has been passed down. It has fulfilled prophecy, scientific discoveries - even names King Cyrus of Persia 410 years before he was born. Most of all, the Words it contain have healed me and numerous others I know.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
The Bible is fiction, there was no Jesus and there shall be no anti Jesus. It's this kind of nonsense that is causing right wing terrorists to start killing people and it is nonsense like this that could lead to some idiot killing our president. This trash should not be allowed on this site as it's sole purpose is to direct hate and death threats to Obama.

The only trash aroundhere is you, troller.
You come in with your one post form of mental masturbation then you take off.
You're a frickin' derr. Get outta here now that you got your kicks.
yeah, you got to me, you win.
You're just obtuse on so many levels I could write a novel on it, but, alas, I can't because i work full-time.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Isn't the contradiction in their advice hilarious?
"it's been perverted by man. See? I read this thing written by A MAN."
aaaaanyways.....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have to say I get really REALLY frightened by people using biblical prophesies from 2000 years ago to portray a human as being the "Devil".

When you believe something so strongly what is to stop you from doing ANYTHING possible from preventing this person from existing?

Truly frightening and scary thought.

If you believe that a certain human being is the "Anti-Christ" what WOULDN'T you be willing to risk to prevent this person from existing?

You scare me more than any middle eastern terrorist ever could because you are my neighbor.

-Signed
Horrifically Frightened of your beliefs and ideas

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Why, another example of the intollerence of ATS anti-Christianity Trolls.
It is your kind of thinking that inspired such tolerant men as Stalin, Himmler, among numerous others. It is your kind of thinking that will be the reasoning for collecting Christians and Jews for the FEMA death camps – HEY, you probably have already volunteered for one of the FEMA guard positions right?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

What really frightens you is that you will soon face what has been prophesied for over 2000 years. Your time to ignore the leaseholder is about up. Might want to find a good hole to crawl in.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

What really frightens you is that you will soon face what has been prophesied for over 2000 years. Your time to ignore the leaseholder is about up. Might want to find a good hole to crawl in.

No SGTChas you are what scares me. Unduly frighten the living life from my very core. You specifically and your interpretations.

You scare me.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You scare me, turkeyburgers.
What you're inherently advocating is murder.
savages.

or the alternative...
"dear God, you probably haven't thought of this, but could you make satan not exist?"

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
I have to say I get really REALLY frightened by people using biblical prophesies from 2000 years ago to portray a human as being the "Devil".

When you believe something so strongly what is to stop you from doing ANYTHING possible from preventing this person from existing?

Truly frightening and scary thought.

If you believe that a certain human being is the "Anti-Christ" what WOULDN'T you be willing to risk to prevent this person from existing?

You scare me more than any middle eastern terrorist ever could because you are my neighbor.

-Signed
Horrifically Frightened of your beliefs and ideas

Well said, and seconded!

Why is religious fundamentalism so attacked when it's any religion other than christianity, but not feared or even dealt with when it is stemming from christianity?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sinesolis

what planet are you from?

I can't buy a pack of smokes without hearing about ten ways christianity sucks.
get real.
You're own words disprove themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Are you serious?

What a let down. i was reading so intently too. it started to sound like you were on too something with the linguistic knowledge you were spouting..

but damn, you just had to say it...

OBAMA!!..hahaha

im gunna love it when he is out of office in 3 1/2 years and all the nutjobs are ranting and raving their armageddon and "anti-christ" didnt come.

i think people give Obama way too much credit...i mean, im pretty sure, at one point or another he was probably a crack head...I mean we are dealing with a dude straight outta chicago from the 70s and 80s....

sorry, if i knoew u were gunna bust out the obama bomb i wouldnt have read the thread...what a waste

edit to add:

btw, chicago was like the drug kingdom of those decades. plus the mob families had big time positions within the local governments and police authorities that pushed 90% of heroin and crack coc aine on the streets...so no offence to all the obama fan boys

[edit on 11-6-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

the leaseholder??? really ...prove what you just said. and ooohh, someone 2 thousand years prophesied the end of mankind, scary...get your nose out of the bible and start helping your fellow man, instead of telling him the boogie man is coming to get him.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

You are missing the point, he never stated that OBAMA was the antichrist, in fact in several other posts he said that he is NOT the antichrist.

Perhaps take the time to read the thread more.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by inval]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by inval]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
actually the antichrist and beast are TWO diff. things.. Antichrist is the Devil and His followers, the workings, etc.., and the BEAST is AGAIN a KINGDOM, NOT A PERSON.....

I can tell you RIGHT NOW-that you are deceived.... If you are looking for anyone in the political office, in gov. right now for THIS Ruler - u will NOT find Him...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by inval

then what is the whole thing with obama in the end?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
M A I T R E Y A is 666 in Hebrew seven different ways. Not to mention in more than one language. It is the fifth coming future Buddha in Buddhism. Buddha is even said to have walked on water and give sermons. He is the Beast of Revelations and will come down in a UFO. Remember it is the 21st century so this would be the most prevalent way of deception in a society that expects a political Anti-Christ. In fact he will unite all religions as one. With the help of the returning Nephilim. Hitler was the second and the third will be a figure with actual powers.(not that I like Nostradamus) Like shoot a cannonball and it bounces right off kind of stuff. His name is again Maitreya. Look out for that man/demon/embodiment of evil.

Why is the Maitreya always linked to the Anti-Christ?
What could the Maitreya possibly have to do with the Book of Revelations?
Are we determined to demonize Buddha now too?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

He is stating that if people are already calling obama a "god", what are they gonna do when the true antichrist takes over

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Youre right on the money watchtheashes. This is exactly why they wont reveal his Birth Certificate. Why else would they hide his identity? Much less why hasnt Maitreya surfaced on any type of Western Media??

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I just got shivers from that one man.

So....where does the 'number' come in?

Numbers are NOT for a Man, BUT a kingdom -

Mark of Beast:
Beast = Kingdom == Mark of the Kingdom - the mark of the kingdom is 666.

Yeesh - I could go THRU ALL u guys and watch everyone of you get ONE thing right, but are deceived by the rest... Trust ME this RULER isn't coming out of india, iraq, europe, etc... Let us just say this - HEED my words for when a time comes I will shut up from warnings, and must let a prophecy come to pass.... Also he IS NOT going to do miracles - also He isn't going to declare himself God...

If u are wondering it means anyone who goes into the Church of God and Eats, Drinks, Watches TV, and Be marry/merry... These are the son of peridition as they go to the Temple of God and sit in there as they were gods....

The mark to NOT go back is to NOT go into the churches, places of God because it is defiled which started a long time ago, but to stand in the Holy Place which is With God directly....

If you go against this and are going to say the Jerusalem Temple - then by YOUR logic if you are NOT born a Jew via blood you will NOT go to the NEW Heaven, and Earth because you are a gentile.. Their Contract ran out with the Old Testament, for after which a new one with Everyone who will worship God....

You also got to also understand that Daniel, and others were at times speaking in General including Jesus, and about the Future, and as Such if Daniel talked about the future from the OT, then when the NT came in, and the prophecies came to pass it was, and with the new world pact, and NOT the old....

Again Remember to KEEP the Beast to being a kingdom - if you do that the 666 as a person's name would cease to exist....

Just let us say this again - HEED MY WORDS, as AGAIN There will be time I can NOT say anymore, and as Such AGain I will repeat must let a prophechy come to pass...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join