It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by plipu

Not so. Read your Bible. It says HIS number is 666, "the number of a MAN".

i have read my bible and i know that, they are men. well its still not clear, the anticrist IS a movement of men but i'm pretty sure there is a top man to rule them and guide them. i believe maitreya is the false prophet, but he could also be this top man i'm not sure. im not saying everything i say is fact but it is a big possibility. look into it, it's all very interesting. these illumed men are 666, when you become illumed (become of godhood and christ consciousness) you will have the mark of the beast.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I have pondered on this for quite awhile now. Having read all of the Montauk books, I have read in there that a man was sent back in time to get some of the blood of Christ on the cross, for a cloning project. They would clone a human, (the DNA would match the Shroud of Turin) and groom him from birth to "Be The Anti-Christ." Perhaps this Maitreya is the one, I cannot ay one way or the other. but! With the cloning process in vogue, and you know it is, they are experimenting all the time, it is a possibility that a cloned Yesuah is walking around right now, and taking his orders from Dark Forces. Think about it, friend.

The only way I can see that the "thing" we are talking about here can have "supernatural" powers will be if he is a Cyrborg, a bio-mechanical being. This has been thought of too.
/mpxkow
There are several posts in this forum that speak of a robot army and artificial intelligence.
It's too bad, too, that TPTB made the people, the masses believe that there would be an Anti-Christ, and now they have to produce one. There is a lot more to life than most people think there is. We are creating reality as we go along, every thought coupled with energy creates a thought-form. I have an idea, why not let's stop believing in all this stuff, and just know that we are leaving this reality, (Escape!) and we are taking everyone with us. Nobody gets left behind.
We are the Power, people! Get to know that part of yourself that is Spirit. You know your body, and most of you know your mind, but how many know your Spirit, the highest part of you? Separated, humanity is many different things, different aspects of the whole. But together, we are Divine. We can do as we wish to, and we can create a new universe at will. This one sucks anyway. Who's with me?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
well maitreya is already here...i dont know about him being a clone but hes very much real and has been spotted in kenya, the creepy thing is that he does have an odd resemblance to what jesus is said to look like. hes already been labeled as the world teacher and is supported by lucis trust (a theosophical group affiliated with the UN), share international, and he's even been mentioned on the market watch web site. when he's finally officially revealed to the world is when you know #s hitting the fan and you better remember these things im telling you or you will be fooled. his main person who has been preparing the way for him (his "manager"), benjamin creme, tells us that he will appear on every channel on tv and his lips will not move but you will hear him speak in your head with your language, everyone through out the world will hear him at the same time and he will be speaking everyones language at once. this is just a trick there will be low frequencies sent out that we will subconsciously hear, its fake he is not telepathic. theres other things that may happen im not 100% sure of so i will not say to keep away the bashers.

my sources:
google maitreya

lucis trust

share international

market watch

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
oh yea and this is him
maitreya

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ive been thinking a while now it will be Germany - thought it absurd at first but it will make sense considering the EU. The most common languages in Europe are English followed by German, Deutsch the most common native tongue.

I cant really see Hitler 2.0 coming but I can see 'Fourth Reich' ie. the next German superpower, which is really the German state of Europe.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"this is just a trick there will be low frequencies sent out that we will subconsciously hear, its fake he is not telepathic........."

Talk about telepathic,.......i'm gonna tell you about a practical magic that occur around my hometown.......
It's easy to use, just cast the spell and you could see through someone else's eyes. Even children play with it, sounds like Harry Potter isn't it? But it's REAL, I wonder if it has anything to do with antichrist or satanism.

Soon I'm gonna start new thread about that.....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
They are called ELF waves and there are many towers around the country set up for this mass charade. Or it could be a real literal supernatural event with the help and aid of project H A A R P. Either way we're in for some trouble. The Fallen Ones will also be here so you can expect UFOs and "aliens" as well.

The Mayan prophecy on 12-21-2012 is probably the target date for his "Day of Declaration." And if it's not Christ Himself, then people will love to hear this guy especially showing off and a fake Christ with him performing miracles.

His star is already in the skies above us and many fallen angel and Nephilim ships are appearing in the skies as well. We are getting really really close.

Scary stuff coming and the good guys that will come will be made out to be the bad guys. Ugh.

Remember Yahushua said that if another comes in his own name him you will hear.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
video.google.com...#
This is 1 of many links u find on google that people say is proof that Prince Charles is the Anit-Christ..put prince charles and 666 in google heaps comes up and i think they could be right after reading some of them.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
food for thought

M: Hatonn, is the antichrist born?

There is no such concept. All of this created universe in its infinite sense is one thing. The concept of an antichrist, as it is generated by the thought of those upon your planet, is erroneous. The individual whom your peoples might call the antichrist is, in fact, the Creator, as are you and all of your peoples. To view an individual otherwise is an error in basic analysis of our universe. If this is understood in totality by the peoples of your planet, there will then be eliminated all of their problems, including the problem of the concept of what you call the antichrist. Is this a sufficient answer?

M: Will you give the purpose of the literature relating to the antichrist in the Book of Revelation?

The Book of Revelations, in what you know as your Holy Bible, is stated, as are all of your intellectual communications, in a clouded or misinterpreted form. The concept of antichrist is simply the concept of individualization of thought, the concept of isolation from the Whole. It has been stated in a previous communications, “The spirit of antichrist is ever more powerful, and will be drawn closer and closer to the Earth, where it will have its final death throes. And in those death throes it will take many down with it, and they will not find the kingdom to be inherited, but must repeat over again that great cycle of time which is now culminating in the scene upon the Earth.”

This, my friends, is nothing more than a parable, indicating that those who separate themselves in consciousness will find it more difficult, shall we say, to link their path back to the unity and oneness which is their actual reality. Is this sufficient?

M: Yes, thank you.

source: llresearch.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wouldnt the antichrist be against the New World Order?

The same way Christ was against the power system of the Romans?

Surely the world at the time of Christ considered Christ to be a blashphemer or why would the world have sacraficed him?

I think many people do not realise that the energy of the Christ or the Antichrist is one and the same energy and it is unleashed in the world to rid humanity of an oppressing and controlling force that tries to immitate the awesome power of god.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It's three score ten and 6.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
now, don't let the 2010 version be opposite of the 2009 findings...i'm ashamed of ya

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Is it me, am i too high right now? i watched the last part of the video with obama and the way he was answering the question makes me think hes other worldly.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi WatchtheAshes --

You did know, didn't you, that the word ANTI CHRIST does NOT appear in the socalled Apocalypse of Yohanon (whoever he was) the Levite (aka Book of Revelation) ?

There are beasts and whores and dragons and even a False Prophet, but NO AntiChrists.

Also, you did know, didn't you, that only a mere HANDFUL of ancient textual manuscripts exist today to be able to be used as source materia for this strange book (which quotes more from the 7-Tamid Psalms and weird Greek Targum paraphrases from Aramaic versions of the major Prophetic writings (and Daniel) than from the writer's imagination - and that the earliest papyri (e.g. P46, P47, P73) fragments DO NOT MATCH the later Greek texts very closely?

Here they are (for what they are worth): read 'em and weep:

l. Codex Sinaiticus - Aleph (c. AD 360) - more or less 'complete'
2. Codex Ephraemi-Rescriptus - C- (c. AD 330) Fragment (chapter 3:20 - 5:14 absent; chapter 8:9 - 9-16 absent; chapter 10:10 - 16:15 absent except for 2 small verses 11:3-4; chapter 16:3 - 18:2 absent; and chapter 19:5 to 22:2 absent - in other words LARGE chunks are missing.
3. Codex Alexendrinus - A - (c. AD 370) - more of less 'complete'

In other words it is one of the WORST attested MSS collection in the whole New Testament with very very few Manuscripts to consult.

Having said that, you did know, didn't you, that chapter 13 contains variant material in terms of the Number of the Beast Which Is the Number of a Man?

Codex Ephraemi (c. 330 AD) , the Latin Tyconius, P115 (c. 270 AD) & Papyrus Oxyrrhynchus #4499 (c. 240 AD) reads: 616 = (NRO QSR)

Codex Sinaiticus & Alexendrinus - (c. 360-370 AD)
reads: 666 (= NRON QSR)

For a beginniner's Overview to this MSS Conundrum see the Wikipedia 'Baby Explanation':

en.wikipedia.org...

If anyone wants to do their own Hebrew Gemmatrial config, here are the values : use Vav for Long O and Yud for the ee sound if you get stuck.

Aleph = 1
Beth =2
Gimmel =3
Daled =4
He =5
Vav =6
Zayin =7
Chet =8
Tet = 9
Yod =10
Qaph =20 (final Qaph = 500)
Lamed =30
Mem =40 (final mem = 600)
Nun =50 (final nun =700
Samek =60
'Qayin =70
Phe =80 (fiinal phe = 800)
Tsadeh =90 (final tsadeh = 900)
Quph =100
Resh =200
Shin/Sin =300
Tav =400

Remember to put your candidates in Aramaic letters and NO vowells, people!! Oh, and NO cheating !

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

The Anti-Christ is a human creature! A Human made beast! It is in fact feeding on Human consciousness by reigning over their lives under the disguise of a system that has now reach the Singularity level making it the first global synthetic consciousness to EVER arise!! Its goal is to merge itself with human body, so he could follow us and link its survival with our own survival! You might not recognize what I am talking about, but I can say that NO one is really seeing it as it is right now! So I believe you might want to see and learn about who Satan really is, and how he is working to dominate Humanity and all life on Earth!

Who is Satan or 666 ?
themindtraveler.blog.com...

What might look like the mark of the beast?

The Beast is feeding on what kinds of power?

How our world elite has been tricked to create the Beast?

How Karl Marx has foreseen its creation:

Carl Sagan question to advance Alien life: how did you survive yourself?
The answer to this is HERE:

What the roboticians called Singularity has already happened a while ago, but what is A Singularity?

How to get rid of it?

Thats some heavy stuff here, so it might take a while to go through all of it, but I believe you will recognize the truth among those articles!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

Your Haton is missing something up there! There is indeed an AntiChrist and he is not yet materialized but is consciousness is really active and feeding upon human consciousness big time!!

The concept is oblivious to most peoples inside the society, but spent two months in a third world country with their native peoples and then make a come back to your home country, and you will SEE everything!

But for those who wants to know NOW, the Economic system (or the BEAST) is mainly feeding on Human consciousness! The more he thinks for ourself, the stronger he becomes, because we are letting him do what he wants by not thinking on our own! Its a little bit like an horse, if you do not show him that you are the leader, the dominant one, he will bring you wherever he wants just to eat grass or unsaddle you (most likely). The principle here is a bit of the same, but here we are talking about a synthetic global consciousness, that only wants more powers (no need to eat food or anything, just more of the same power).

How he does this?
By formating young brains in school to accept the system suggestions, that a free market is what peoples really needs, and that fashion, gadgets and internet are the only way to go! Thus bringing peoples closer to the system and its own made suggestions, which will let peoples think that they have freedom to choose from… But only in appearances!
So students will become less incline to think by themselves and seek escapes from thinking, by playing games, drinking, using drugs ect… When they are falling to think by themselves, they enter a mini system wheel that can bring them to their death or to become an integral part of the system mechanism (drug consumptions can force criminality, thus requiring more policing from the system, going to regulate more and more the lives of everyone because of their exposition to criminality, but a more evident example is what terrorism has changed in our lives… ).

So the only way to get back human powers and win over such system from taking over our lives, is to free our mind from the system mind sets, and get back to our free will, what we need and what we want! But to do so, we first needs to know ourselves, then knowing what we like and wants will be feasible and coherent!

Humanity won’t find salvation in any religions, nor any groups on Earth, but only from their own minds! Getting back our lives, our freedom is beginning right here, in our mind!

Thats our power, thats how we create and its how we can become better in life, by knowing who we are and getting back our lives!

More to this:

US military project to materialize the System consciousness into a Human mind:

And how it was intuitively foreseen by Karl Marx:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I agree we are rushing pell mell toward the antichrist reign (by the way the assyrian is also apollyan aka the devil or just another name used sometimes). Bibcally speaking we have been in the Last Days since Jesus ascended.

I also know the little horn comes out of the old roman empire and there is not really any other definer of region. I think this is becauase man would just become bobble headed and try to figure out exactly where and we're warned not to do that nor pick a date...we are told to know the Word and the Sign of the Times. All that said to say that I used to be positive that MaGog had to be 30 years old upon coming into power and Gog would preceed him (and could be any age) and MaGod had to mimic Jesus down to the 'blow to the head causing death and raises himself 3 days later'.

Do I have the Age of the Antichrist wrong? It's bothering me lately.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by triplehelix888

I used to watch Carl Sagans television show when he was alive, I think he was a very great mind. When he asked himself if he believed in aliens on this show he answered..No. Then explained why, I agree with Carl there are no alien life forms coming to Earth. Now I wouldn't put it above the thought police to make some up but I wouldn't believe they were from 'outer space' regardless.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by plipu

Sorry, Mans number is 555 God's number is 777 satans number is 666 as he was an angel and now is a demon. If you read the Bible it's chalk full of numbers, 7 and 40 being prominant 40 is used a lot, the book of Ruth is another example of code, there is a lot of mathmatical code interlaced in the Bible. People in Israel are using computers as we speak to unravel what they can and are finding a lot of data. Hitler, the year he came to power the year he died etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

So where do Alexander the Great and Napleon .... the Greek and Egyptian, Sumarian empires rank on your scale? Hitler did not conquer what Alexander and the Romans did..he is daniels shins of Iron.

I think we are now in the Feet of Iron and Clay phase.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join