It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watch the ashes

I'm not certain that Maitreya is the Antichrist either,it could be a deliberate misdirection,& i too have looked & not seen this "star", that doesn't mean that either myself or nenothtu are damned, it just means that we're not convinced.Remember that in the last days many will come saying that "he" is here or that "he" is there but we are told to be wary. there are a lot of potential candidates for the "job" out there.Sgt chas. seems to think that it might be hitler because his germaniac/assyrian background but prince charles or prince william also fit the assyrian/germaniac tie he's looking into,others think it's the pope & others someone else.The point is that they are being vigilant,they're aware of prophecy & they're following YESHUA'S command to win souls & be prepared.It doesn't sound like any of them are going to be fooled or duped into following a false messiah.Remember also that throughout time other generations have thought they were in the end times, if we live like YESHUA"S coming back tomorrow then it's all good & we'll have nothing to fear & no one to ridicule. May YHWH'S peace be with you & yours!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by moocow man

Sadly i think you just described your own destiny!Do you believe in YHWH,(the God of Abraham),allah(who ISN'T the god of Abraham),buddha or just yourself?What is there about this discussion that prompted your vile response? Answer me this,what if you're wrong & you find yourself (after going thru a hell on earth tribulation period)kneeling at the foot of YESHUA (the Jew),admitting he's Lord,God,& Creator(mohamed will be there doing the same thing along with the rest of the world) and remembering that it's too late for redemption.You wont be able to say"i didn't know", "no one told me", "it's not fair" or even "who are you to judge me" because you will know who he is,at the sight of his nail scarred hands EVERY fiber in your being will KNOW who he is & declare him.Every denial of him,every rejection of him,every mocking word you made of him will come back to you & each word will be like the lashing of a whip across your soul as you look into his eyes & realise the depth of the love,happiness & peace you mocked & rejected.Is it worth the risk?At the very least respect those who choose to hold to their faith in YESHUA in the face of the worlds mounting hate.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Hi watch/

It's a nice prayer!

There is always a short prayer that has been used for thousands of Years by Desert monks living at Mount Athos...Holy mountain,where they dedicated their life to prayer and fasting...there is no outside world for them,apart from their 'cells''(so to speak.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have mercy on me a sinner''
This prayer is said in the mind,all day and it becomes a type of meditation where it does not leave you.
It is practised by Monks and lay people.
It is similar to when one hears a song and can't get it out of their head?
The prayer is a reminder to one self, that we are humble servants of Christ and ask for his mercy toward our sinful lives.
When one is humble and considers oneself unworthy, God sees this and the demons go away.
Demons are known to use the 'mind' to make you believe that you have no sin and that you are in no need of 'Spiritual guidance' and when one listens to these thoughts that are put into the mind, one actually starts to believe they are 'worthy and proud' this is only the temtation of the Devil.
Why did Lucifer fall away from God?
He fell because he saw in himself that he could also become 'God'..there is only one God.
And so there was a WAR in Heaven...Lucifer fell and took many others with him who wished to follow..
Let us remember that the Mind is very open to temptations...this mind also connects with one's 'Soul'..
Learn from the early Desert Fathers who dealt with many upon many such temptations.
Take care,

ICXN
helen

One more thing?
Have you watched the 'Devils Advocate'...There are a few lessons to be learned from that film..

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

Sadly i think you just described your own destiny!Do you believe in YHWH,(the God of Abraham),allah(who ISN'T the god of Abraham),buddha or just yourself?

Well if there is a creator of all that there is, then my destiny would pretty much be according to my designers design.

What is there about this discussion that prompted your vile response?

Vile is somewhat a strong word and rather relative.
What is wrong with asking someone who is looking forward to death why they don't kill himself and have done with it?

An individual claims to have a loving relationship with a supernatural being. Paradoxically, said individual yearns to actually meet the supernatural being, the implication being that if there is a loving relationship going on then it's not reciprocated.

Aforesaid supernatural being is claimed to be, due to destroy everything, and everyone that does not accept it will do this.

Apparently this is taking place right now "the end is near" and everyone who believes this will not be killed and spen an eternity worshiping the supernatural being.

So, if your off to heaven pretty soon anyway and you desperately want to meet jesusyahweh, the being you claim you love and have a relationship with,. Then why not kill yourself and have done with it, meet the dude sooner, what's wrong with that ?

Nothing to be scared of is there, considering the claims that this life is really death ?

Or is it that the individual doesn't really believe all that he claims and is in fact afraid of death?

Put it another way, if I were convinced that we don't really die and I wanted to meet someone that I love who is waiting for me in the afterlife. Then why not kill myself and meet up, couple of days or weeks are not going to make much difference.

Answer me this,what if you're wrong

I never claimed to be right to begin with (unlike believers) as a matter of fact I'm often wrong about things.

So let's say I died tomorrow and am met in the afterlife by your yahwehjesus god. What would my response be if I'm judged by this god ?

How about this -

1"Well dude, you created me, and it is impossible for something to act in a manner that it was not created to do".

2" When it comes to communication you are an arsehole, you are the omnipotent omniscient creator of all that there is, you are everything, and everything is you. There is nothing that is not you, and nothing you are not.

You needed to get a message to me your son (that you claim you love) so you had a book written (inspired) over centuries and centuries before I was born.

Yes indeed you gave someone else on earth a message for me, thousands of years before you put me on earth !!

Now you didn't bother telling me yourself, oh no that wouldn't be funny now would it, nope. You really pushed the boat out when it comes to taking the piss, ."

" because you will know who he is,at the sight of his nail scarred hands

Don't want to be picky here but it is common knowledge that if jesus were actually a real character, he would have had nail scarred wrists not hands. The Romans nailed through the wrists not the hands, something xtians have gotten wrong for centuries.

Now if you can be so wrong about something so basic, then one could reasonably expect you to wrong about many other things, especially things which are subjective .

as you look into his eyes & realise the depth of the love,happiness & peace

Is this the same guy that says it's ok to rape little girls ?

Is this the same guy that killed thousands of babies ?

The same one who encourages you to beat your slave to near death ?

The same one that would have your son killed for misbehaving ?

Who would have a woman killed for not being a virgin ?

Who would have you killed for working on a saturday ?

you mocked & rejected.Is it worth the risk?

Damned right I reject your cult, what risk ? You have some books written by authors unknown, edited by editors unknown. Discussing characters that are unlikely to have existed and you ask would I take the risk of not living my life according to it ?

Would you ask the same question in relation to the book Jack and the Beanstalk ? Probably not, but why not ?
Any supposed evidence for the support of either books is the same.

At the very least respect those who choose to hold to their faith in YESHUA in the face of the worlds mounting hate.

I respect people, I respect the right of people to believe what they wish. But why on earth should I respect what they believe?

If mere words can hurt an xtian then he clearly has no faith.

There is no mounting hate of xtianity this is a complete fabrication by xtians to try and prove that their prophesies are coming true.

In other words it is a lie.

How do we know it is a lie ? Simply because xtianity is is imploding, people are leaving the churches by the droves.

No change from the muslim world, probably the same amount of them hating less xtians by the day.

It is a logical fallacy that more people are hating xtians, you will probably find it is xtians hating each other that is on the increase.

Secularist don't really give a crap about xtians until they start proselytizing and gay bashing.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Well, I reckon you made your position pretty clear. See ya on the other side - no, wait, I don't guess I will!

well then, have a nice life, since that's all you get out of this, by your own admission.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You are designed to have free will,all of your "problems" with yourself & with others can be laid at your own feet due to the free will process & your poor decission making.( I say poor decission making because i'm CERTAIN you wont get mouthy with him when you finally come face to face no mater how petulant you are right now.)Like most errant children you want to blame someone else when things aren't how you think they should be,the list of things you want to fault him for are a result of humanities fall from grace thru an act of free will on our part and deception on lucifers.Your denying him doesn't suddenly make him non existant(contrary to what you think).You"re still here and he's still here and it's you that will be answering to him,like i said above i know you think you'll get all up in his face so to speak and i know that until that moment comes upon you you will not be convinced that you wont, but that's irrelevant because i also KNOW that you will meekly answer to him.Being pouty,petulant & willfully obstinant will not change it,denying & ignoring it will not change it your misdirected anger will not change it, nothing you say or do can or will change it,my telling you will not change your errant belief but i do so because it's what we were commanded to do(just incase you wondered).I'm not saying this & i dont have this knowledge because i have some sense of superiority,far from it, i'm an errant child my self,at times willfully disobediant but i know enough to ask for forgivness because it is after all,his creation,his rules.You buy a microwave,read & follow the instruction manual & then 5-10 years later pass both on to your kid,he grew up watching you use & care for it. He takes both to his new home, throws the manual away & procedes to try everything with the microwave in every fashon that the Mfg.'s & the instruction manual said DONT do,then calls you complaining that you gave him a peice of crap & that the mfg. makes nothing but junk, ( if there REALLY is a mfg., he tells you he's beginning to believe that it made itself.)it's their fault that it blew up in his face hurting him & burning his new place to the ground along w/ everything in it and if he ever sees them he's going to give them a piece of his mind but GOOD(again,if it didn't make itself,which if that's the case we've got no one to blame but ourselves anyway) all the while COMPLETELY denying his own fault in the entire episode. You are doing the same thing, even though you refuse to see it,you're doing it.While i'm not anxious for you to post again & prove me right,i'm certain you will. Have a GREAT day!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by watchtheashes

Hi watch/

It's a nice prayer!

There is always a short prayer that has been used for thousands of Years by Desert monks living at Mount Athos...Holy mountain,where they dedicated their life to prayer and fasting...there is no outside world for them,apart from their 'cells''(so to speak.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have mercy on me a sinner''
This prayer is said in the mind,all day and it becomes a type of meditation where it does not leave you.
It is practised by Monks and lay people.
It is similar to when one hears a song and can't get it out of their head?
The prayer is a reminder to one self, that we are humble servants of Christ and ask for his mercy toward our sinful lives.
When one is humble and considers oneself unworthy, God sees this and the demons go away.
Demons are known to use the 'mind' to make you believe that you have no sin and that you are in no need of 'Spiritual guidance' and when one listens to these thoughts that are put into the mind, one actually starts to believe they are 'worthy and proud' this is only the temtation of the Devil.
Why did Lucifer fall away from God?
He fell because he saw in himself that he could also become 'God'..there is only one God.
And so there was a WAR in Heaven...Lucifer fell and took many others with him who wished to follow..
Let us remember that the Mind is very open to temptations...this mind also connects with one's 'Soul'..
Learn from the early Desert Fathers who dealt with many upon many such temptations.
Take care,

ICXN
helen

One more thing?
Have you watched the 'Devils Advocate'...There are a few lessons to be learned from that film..

IX
helen

If gods words are spirit and truth, then how does a book, which you are not born with, dictate who you are?

The only one using your mind is you. Out of it is generated all the things you speak of and tell others exist.

"Who has ascended into heaven, EXCEPT he who first descended from it"

Don't forget who the morning star and why you receive him if you have "overcome". Does not Jesus tell you that you shall inherit his Kingdom if you will only submit to him?

Lucifer is the anointed covering cherub, who because of their own beauty fell.

Do you know how an angel destroys 185,000 men in one swoop of the sword? By dieing.

It took many generations to raise your foundation and so you bear the light..."A fool says it is I, and I alone"

The book of the living is contained in the living. It is record of the faithful who sacrificed their "freedom" to be enslaved to "the son of man".

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
26 "you you you!"s in the first half of your post there... but as for the microwave, the kid would eventually figure out how the microwave worked based on close (even partially destructive) inspection and be able to improve upon it. This is what we do.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

I'm having a great day thanks for the thought though.

You are designed to have free will,

So I am designed with the ability to take a course of action that may not be anticipated by my alleged creator, IE run contrary to my design.

Given that any action that is not in accordance with the will of my alleged creator, is punishable, this implies that it is not part of the design and would mean that go(yahwhejesus) is not the creator of all that there is.

If god is the creator of all that there is (omniscient/omipresent) there cannot be anything that is not created by the creator.

If there is an action, whatever it is, it has to be the creation of god, unless the impetus for the action has come from elsewhere which would negate the omnipresence of god, as there would be somewhere that god is not.

By creating a punishment for contravening its will, the creator would be admitting that there is something it's not aware of thus negating it's omniscience/omnipresence.

In order for god to remain omniscient/omnipresent there can be "Nothing" that is/not/ or ever will be created by god.

Mickey Mouse can only do what he was drawn to do, for Mickey to have free will Walt would have to draw mickey taking a dump and pretend he never drew it then scold Mickey for doing so.

Needless to say, Mickey is but a product of Walts' imagination so obviously Walt is rather insane chastising his art work.

all of your "problems" with yourself & with others can be laid at your own feet due to the free will process & your poor decission making.

Well seems your wrong there my friend i don't have any problems with myself thank you very much. I'm quite a happy well adjusted individual.

As far as my decision making goes, well your comments speak volumes of the arrogance of religion particularly xtianity.

( I say poor decission making because i'm CERTAIN you wont get mouthy with him when you finally come face to face no mater how petulant you are right now.)

Dude if I'm petulant, then there can only be one source of petulance. Oh and yes I can get quite mouthy with anyone although I don't generally do so with invisible people in the sky.

Like most errant children you want to blame someone else when things aren't how you think they should be,the list of things you want to fault him for are a result of humanities fall from grace

Fortunately you are not my father, as I'm sure that should I be your errant son, you would have no recourse but to follow the instruction of the god that loves us and have me

"stoned to death"
for being a naughty boy.

No time to respond to the rest right now, but I will lol

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

26 "you you you!"s in the first half of your post there.

Was like listening to Robert Deniro you-ing Billy Crystal.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That's some thoroughly twisted, reaching, and assumptive logic. I think you should go with it. If you get called on it in the afterlife, you can just say "Well, You didn't follow my logic! You're just a God, how dare you judge my free will!" and see how far that gets ya. Lots of folks, some christians included, expect they'll get to heaven on a technicality.

Get back to us on how that works out for ya. I hear John Edwards runs a message service.

[edit on 2009/6/23 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
6 three score 6 is a time interweave code. I think. the first and last 6 are the sun and the middle 6 is the man or woman. I think..

It also eludes to the spirit of egypt..in regards to the end. Well. We have pyramids, obilisks, and a society not much different. So the time is ripe for the deceiver/image/rider on the white horse and four horseman. And jesus..in a new name..who sees the truth but waits.

Godbless the saints and god rescue the sinners.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

That's some thoroughly twisted, reaching, and assumptive logic. I think you should go with it.

So, you disagree with this statement ? yes or no -

If god is the creator of all that there is (omniscient/omipresent) there cannot be anything that is not created by the creator.

[edit on 2009/6/23 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

6 three score 6 is a time interweave code. I think. the first and last 6 are the sun and the middle 6 is the man or woman. I think..

666 has been shown to be one of hundreds of errors in translation, the earliest copy of the relevant text reads 661.

Needless to say, as a result of this error, everything that has been written or claimed by xtians in relation to 666 is obviously BS.
Not that situations like this would ever bother xtian neighsayers. if jesus turned out to be real and came back tomorrow saying that people got his message wrong, xtians would probably crucify him all over again.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Hey xcowman, yeah you: I noticed your signature: you don't hate Christians, you just hate what they do. Tell us, what is it they do that you hate? Is it the thousands of charities and missions they fund and have funded for centuries?

www.ccusa.org...
dir.yahoo.com...
www.iocc.org...

If you open the three links above, you'll find about 300 Christian charities. This is a very small sampling of them, if you google Christian Charities, you'll come up with about a thousand PAGES or more.

Be specific, is it the Christian-sponsored clinics, schools, homeless shelters, halfway houses, soup kitchens, clothes closets, clean needle vans? How about the missionaries who go into disease-riden slums and and set up medical clinics, even entering filthy shacks to literally lift the sick out of them? Or is it the Christian orphanages in Africa that you hate, orphanages where mothers sick with AIDS can take their children and leave them to be very well taken care of, no questions asked? Maybe it's the Registered Nurses and Doctors that you hate, the ones who go into remote villages and vaccinate children who would otherwise die from simple childhood diseases?

Maybe it's that pesky Christian Air Corps

www.startagain.org...

Through the use of the Aviation support program called "Christian Air Corps", we will 1) Train missionaries and other persons from around the world to become pilots, and to utilize that skill for humanitarian outreach; 2) bring medical and dental aid to remote areas and villages that normally do without; 3) Provide disaster relief and economic relief flights to provide necessary food and fresh water to those in need; 4) provide mercy flights for times of bereavement or to receive medical treatment from centers far from home for those who have disabilities or difficulty in travel; 5) transport skilled and volunteer labor and supplies to remote areas for construction of habitats and dwellings to improve living conditions of less fortunate individuals around the world.

Gizmo and I are all ears.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by mastermind77

666 has been shown to be one of hundreds of errors in translation, the earliest copy of the relevant text reads 661.

Needless to say, as a result of this error, everything that has been written or claimed by xtians in relation to 666 is obviously BS.
Not that situations like this would ever bother xtian neighsayers. if jesus turned out to be real and came back tomorrow saying that people got his message wrong, xtians would probably crucify him all over again.

It may be an ERROR on YOUR parts of translations and talks!
BUT the New Testament is TRUTH and it always spoke the TRUTH,It is, as it was...
616..what a joke!
It isn't written in NUMBERS in the New Testament,so WHOEVER said such LIES of it being 616 it outdated by far.................And the TRUTH indeed shall set you free!
The Greek as it was written, IS in Letters!
it is the Alphabet.....καὶ ἵνα μή τις δύνηται ἀγοράσαι ἢ πωλῆσαι εἰ μὴ ὁ ἔχων τὸ χάραγμα, τὸ ὄνομα τοῦ θηρίου ἢ τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ. 18 Ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν· ὁ ἔχων νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου· ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστί· καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ...

χξς'.

ICXN
helen

EDIT...Sizing of χξς'.

[edit on 6/24/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

I got news for ya pal. This guys first did not call Obama the AC. He just said he's not Assyrian he so he can't be the one.

You're thinking that this guy is alone in his belief? Every single real Follower of Christ that I know see's this exact thing. This post is identical to a conversation I had recently.

I would actually add something very important.

In the bible we find a couple passages about Satan and his Angels wanting to steal the dead body of Moses. Why? I will tell you why...

Cloning...

I submit to you all that the "Beast" could possibley be DNA from hitler born in what ever country fits the prophecy.

The bible may seem like fiction to some of you, however I assure you it is not. It's a document inspired outside of time as we know it. It's also more than obvious and you have to be in total denial once you have been exposed to it's many prophecys that have came to past concerning the riise and fall of countrys and civilizations?

The bible is a record of a DNA war between two Alien forces. It just so happens that one of the Alien forces is not a typical Alien .. .He is the Creator of the Universe. The ENTIRE story is writting on the background of a love story ... why??? So you know from the start who was motivated out of love or who was motivated out of Pride and greed? It's a no brainer really... Why is it you don't believe again? I'm confused about how any of you researchers don't get to the bottem of prophecy and just what the bible really is? Your willfill ignorance astounds me really...

Even so... I love you guys. I'm praying for you all!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am flip-flopping about Obama. I thought he could be the AC, then I decided he can't be. I decided he can't be because according to Bible prophecy the AC will come from the east. But if I just used my brain, I'd realize that in a roundabout way, Obama DOES come from the east, he just happens to be on American soil at the present time.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The antichrist could come from anywhere.

Modern Day Assyrians
www.unpo.org...

www.answers.com...

Current [Assyrian] demographic estimates are: Iraq, 1,500,000; Syria, 700,000; United States, 400,000; Sweden, 120,000; Lebanon, 100,000; Brazil, 80,000; Germany, 70,000; Russia, 70,000; Iran, 50,000; Jordan, 44,000; Australia, 30,000; Turkey, 24,000; Canada, 23,000; Holland, 20,000; and France, 20,000. Smaller numbers migrated to Belgium, Georgia, Armenia, Switzerland, Denmark, Greece, England, Austria, Italy, New Zealand, and Mexico. Chicago, Detroit, and Phoenix have substantial populations.

Franks - A germanic tribe that dominated western europe for centuries
en.wikipedia.org...

Because the Frankish kingdom dominated Western Europe for centuries, terms derived from "Frank" were used by many in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and beyond as a synonym for Roman Christians (e.g., al-Faranj in Arabic, farangi in Persian, Frenk in Turkish, Feringhi in Hindustani, and Frangos in Greek). See also Thai ฝรั่ง Farang.[21] During the crusades, which were at first led mostly by nobles from northern France who claimed descent from Charlemagne, both Muslims and Christians used these terms as ethnonyms to describe the Crusaders. This usage is often followed by modern historians, who call Western Europeans in the eastern Mediterranean "Franks" regardless of their country of origin. Compare with Rhomaios, Rûmi ("Roman"), used for Orthodox Christians. Catholics on various islands in Greece are still referred to as Φραγκοι, "Frangoi" (Franks). Examples include the naming of a Catholic from the Island of Syros as "Frangosyrianos" (Φραγκοσυριανος). The term Frangistan was used by Muslims to refer to the land where the Crusaders came from, i.e. Christian Europe.

Tony Blair sets up company to advise world leaders
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Blair steps up fight to be crowned first 'President of EU'
www.independent.co.uk...

Blair's bank job worth $5m a year
news.bbc.co.uk...

He is expected to advise JP Morgan on the political and economic changes brought about by globalisation.

I'm suspicious of Peter Mandelson also
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Who cares about their affiliation of religious practices, they should do it because they want to not under "God" and "Christianity".

Also I think religions such as this do not tempt the followers to better themselves, through themselves, of themselves, WITH the creator. Instead eveyrthing is in the name of "God" of "HIM".

Not to mention how hypocritical most mainstream religions are, really look at the history of such.

Religions such as this guide you away from yourself into physical manifestation and not inwards to the being that exists of you and of the creator. I.E. The "Anti-Christ", the true anti christ is the energy that attracts you into focusing so hard on blasphemy.

What if Jesus of Nazerath was not the Christ, would that mean all Christians are the Anti-Christ's

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Psychonaughty]

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join