It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi/
Show where I said he is the prince of heaven?

Well, not heaven, but "the sky".

He [the antichrist] will immitate Christ and work false miracles....mainly in the SKIES for his powers come from the Devil and his domain is primarily in the skies.

First thing the False Prophet will do is to rebuild the Temple. The oposite from Jesus who said he would destroy it. And FGS rebuilding the Temple is a good idea, and the True Will of God. I'd be more than happy to be among the gentile slaves who will build it. I would love to choose, cut and polish atleast one rock. That would rock.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

So instead of living in godless fear of folly, try looking at the bright side, instead. Take my advise and don't be disceived by people who are after your money and take advantage of the fears and delusions they make you believe. Maybe Jesus is testing you to see if you are worthy of his salvation, and able to perceive truth in a world of confusion, disception and delusion.

I have stated over and over that I'm telling you the truth. There will be much devastation, and before it a "time of peace and brotherhood." All the celebrities will do it, and the news media will be all over it so naturally people will think it's the real Christ because they have that sort of mentality and he will show off. What person these days would pass up an opportunity to receive teachings from "extra=terrestrials?" The Vatican is even pushing to disclose the Nephilim more than ever. According to Creme the "Master Jesus" will head up the Vatican.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Hi/
Show where I said he is the prince of heaven?

Well, not heaven, but "the sky".

He [the antichrist] will immitate Christ and work false miracles....mainly in the SKIES for his powers come from the Devil and his domain is primarily in the skies.

First thing the False Prophet will do is to rebuild the Temple. The oposite from Jesus who said he would destroy it. And FGS rebuilding the Temple is a good idea, and the True Will of God. I'd be more than happy to be among the gentile slaves who will build it. I would love to choose, cut and polish atleast one rock. That would rock.

Hi/
Thank you!
I did say Skies!
I do stand with what I said!
antichrist's fake illusions are in the skies!
All one needs to do is look at Ufo's going CRAZY in the skies....These aliens are Demons in disguize!
They have become gods to some people!

When Christ spoke of destrying the 'Temple' and raising it in three days,He meant HIS BODY is the temple of God!
Interpretation is not OURS to translate.
What is FGS?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hi/
Satan in Greek means....adversary,Yes, I know this!

Satan is actually Hebrew meaning adversary, same as Greek Diablos, and is symbolically related to God's right hand and procecuter, Satan. Looking up to the sky at around 0° N, we see the constellation the Father. His head, shoulders and right arm is the Greeko-Roman constellation called the Dragon or Draco, and infront of them kneels the Great Architect or the Lamb, humbly presenting a pyramid. This constellation is broken up in Greco-Roman astrology and is called Little Bear or Ursa Minor. The Son of Man is hiding in between the chains of Great Bear or Ursa Minor, or the Big Dipper, to the right hand side of the Father. Is it just me who see the Greco-Roman descepion here?

[edit on 14/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Hi/
Thank you!
I did say Skies!

Yes, sorry, I was a bit hasty there, not double checking. Heaven or sky, there is a difference. The skies are basically the disguise of the Heavens, the haven or abode of the stars

[edit on 14/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hi/

Satan is actually Hebrew meaning adversary, same as Greek Diablos, and is symbolically related to God's right hand and procecuter, Satan. Looking up to the sky at around 0° N, we see the constellation the Father. His head, shoulders and right arm is the Greeko-Roman constellation called the Dragon or Draco, and infront of him kneels the Great Architect or the Lamb presenting a pyramid. This cnstellation is broken up in Greco-Roman astrology and is called Little Bear or Ursa Minor. The Son of Man is hiding in between the chains of Great Bear or Ursa Minor, or the Big Dipper, to the right hand side of the Father. Is it just me who see the Greco-Roman descepion here?

Hi/

I cant understand why all this Astrology nonsense should be in the same category as Scripture?\
We are told in plain Greek,what is ''Devil'' and what he does.
Why would I want to believe in Astrology and look for anything Holy in that rubbish!
If I need a doctor, do I go to a Mechanic?
C'mon,it has been said in Scripture that quote///“the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine,
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers,
having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth,
and shall turn themselves unto fables” (II Tim. 4: 3-4).
Is it NOT what is happening today?

only by prayer and fasting (Mt. 17:21; Mk. 9:29)....Teachings by Holy people that did all this!
Why should I look elsewhere for the truth?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Hi/

Satan is actually Hebrew meaning adversary, same as Greek Diablos, and is symbolically related to God's right hand and procecuter, Satan. Looking up to the sky at around 0° N, we see the constellation the Father. His head, shoulders and right arm is the Greeko-Roman constellation called the Dragon or Draco, and infront of him kneels the Great Architect or the Lamb presenting a pyramid. This cnstellation is broken up in Greco-Roman astrology and is called Little Bear or Ursa Minor. The Son of Man is hiding in between the chains of Great Bear or Ursa Minor, or the Big Dipper, to the right hand side of the Father. Is it just me who see the Greco-Roman descepion here?

Hi/

I cant understand why all this Astrology nonsense should be in the same category as Scripture?

Because it is Scripture. Have you ever really read about the trial and execution of st. Stephen or Stephanos, the first Christian marthyr? Read what I just wrote once more and compare it with what Stephen sees when he looks up into the night sky, lifting his arms, crying in the Holy Spirit: "Behold I see the Heavens open, and I see the Son of Man standing by the Right Hand of God!" uppon which the mob lead by Saul Paulus kills the poor prophet. He is refering to the constellations around Stella Polaris. God comes triumphantly out of the North of Heaven, it is written.

But the Antichrist replace the Father with the Dragon (sounds familiar?). The Lamb with a young bear (cute enough). And the Son of Man with a Big Bear. Astrology to you, but power to the Dragon and his two Beasts, in the eyes of st. Stephen and the rest of us.

It is written that the Plan of God is written in the stars of Heaven and carved into the Earth. Jesus says to Peter: "Whatever you with chains tie in Heaven, it will be Earthbound too". I'd rather have the Father, the Son and the Lamb on Earth, than Satan and his two Beasts. You, however, don't even care, you call it astrological rubbish. Well, guess what this rubbish was among the things Christian marthyrs were tortured and killed for witnessing. Go figure....

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
hi/

On the Temple!

Archbishop Averky...
As breathing is essential for all members of an ordinary bodily organism,
for it gives them life through the blood which is continually being cleansed by the oxygen it receives from the air,
so continual participation in the divine services is absolutely essential for all members of Christ's Body the Church,
for it, in precisely the same way,
gives them spiritual life through the grace of the Holy Spirit received through the Church's prayers and sacramental actions.
Whoever is not participating in the divine services is dying spiritually by falling away from the Church,
just as a member dies and is cut off from the bodily organism when the flow of blood ceases in it,
as the dried up branch is cut off from the vine in the Lord's graphic comparison (John 15:6).

And ''" 'Mine eyes and Mine heart shall be there perpetually' (I Kgs. 9:3), is said of the Temple; 'there', that is, chiefly in the hearts of those assisting and praying in the Temple, for the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands.
How comforting it is to read these words of the wise King Solomon!
The eyes of the Master in God's temple are turned upon each of us, His heart is turned to each of us!
Is it possible to require greater nearness?
The Master's very heart is turned to me.
Sometimes you stand face to face with another man and converse with him, but his heart is not turned towards you, and is occupied with something else; whilst here God's heart is wholly turned to you, with all its love, all its mercy, and according to your faith. He is ready to pour all His bounties upon you."

St. John of Kronstadt...who also prophesied the Coming of the Antichrist.
I dont see the POINT of me turning to interpretations made by false teachers!
If people would really stop and THINK at whose WORK(translations/interpretations)they are reading, then they will see what is Truth and what is deception...
For the "the Church of the living God is the ground and pillar of the Truth" (I Tim iii, 15)
The Lord Jesus Christ, said clearly, "I will build my Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against Her" ( Matt xvi, 18)

terms of the words that "this Must take place" (St. Luke xxi, 9), that is, the "great apostasy" clearly predicted by the Lord (Sol ii, 3-12).
"it is permitted by God," as [St.] Ignatius Brianchaninoff said almost a century ago. (Another spiritual father, Theophan the Recluse, announced with grief that the horrendous apostasy would begin within Russia.) [St.] Ignatius wrote: "We are helpless to arrest this apostasy. Impotent hands will have no power against it and nothing more will be required than the attempt to withold it. The spirit of the age will reveal the apostasy.

These Holy people have said it before of what we are to expect of the End of Days!
.... the False prophets one of many, being ''Nostadamus'' is also a false prophet, are only misleading/decieving and whether it be intentionally or otherwise,are not in any way respected to be speaking of Ground and pillar of Truth.

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Hi Neo/

The reason I say 'Astrology' rubbish is because it MISLEADS and therefore should not be relied on for interpretation of Scripture.
It may have some truth in there, but on the 'whole' it is deceiving for those that do not know and understand Scripture...therefore for true understanding, I turn to the Fathers who walked in the Truth!
How can I put myself in the place of these Holy Fathers and claim that I interpret the WORD(LOGOS) of God?
I can't!\
If I do this, am I not an antichrist?
Am I not a false misleading Prophet?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The Lord Jesus Christ, said clearly, "I will build my Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against Her" ( Matt xvi, 18)

Appart from the fact that that sentance includes one of the main forgeries of the Church, written into the text in order to justify their position as the true ongregation of God, which it isn't. The word for congregation or assembly in Greek is Ekklesia, but this word is translated Church in modern bibles. Wrong, for there was no such thing as a church back then.

The word for Church is Gr. Kyriake, but this word didn't exist at the time the books of the Bible were written. Kyriake (House of the Lord) is a Greek derivate of Latin Curia, name of the Roman House of the Senate. When the last Cæsar fell, the Catholic Bishop of Rome assumed the position of the Antichrist before him as head of the Roman Curia, sustaining the Roman Curia in order to continue where the Cæsars and their senators and tribunals ceased. The Pope's scarlet red Cardinals assumed the positions of the Senators. The Knights of Malta would assume the positions of the tribunals. The Vatican is the abode of antichrists and demonic forces, know my words.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Appart from the fact that that sentance includes one of the main forgeries of the Church, written into the text in order to justify their position as the true ongregation of God, which it isn't. The word for congregation or assembly in Greek is Ekklesia, but this word is translated Church in modern bibles. Wrong, for there was no such thing as a church back then.

The word for Church is Gr. Kyriake, but this word didn't exist at the time the books of the Bible were written. Kyriake (House of the Lord) is a Greek derivate of Latin Curia, name of the Roman House of the Senate. When the last Cæsar fell, the Catholic Bishop of Rome assumed the position of the Antichrist before him as head of the Roman Curia, sustaining the Roman Curia in order to continue where the Cæsars and their senators and tribunals ceased. The Pope's scarlet red Cardinals assumed the positions of the Senators. The Knights of Malta would assume the positions of the tribunals. The Vatican is the abode of antichrists and demonic forces, know my words.

Hi/
Ekklisia is a congregation of people...as I have stated this before in my posts!
Here,@belowTopsecret
Yes, I do know,I am Greek!(I speak and write Greek-but not in use everday)
In the early times of Christ people gathered in each others homes....BUT as people grew and followers of Jesus Christ became MANY, a building was needed..as was the Synagogue?
So a building was put in place and what began with Christ was accomplished by His Apostles.

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hi Neo/

The reason I say 'Astrology' rubbish is because it MISLEADS and therefore should not be relied on for interpretation of Scripture.

So when I see the Words of God written in the heavens and ancient prophecies carved into the earth like mountain ranges and rivers, coastlines and natural and scriptual borders, you say it is confusing and is unscriptual. Now that's rubbish. "I take Heaven and Earth as my witness" and "The heavens declare the plan of God", "as in Heaven, so on Earth".

I am not talking about regular astrology, but the Name or Word of God, the Heavens, and the Seal of his Covenant, the Earth. These are the two eternal Witnesses of God. Like it or not.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Since most of your post went a long way to illustrate the points I've been trying to make, I'll let it stand. As has been said, "never interfere when your opponent is comitting suicide".

Nevertheless, highlighting a few salient, and not-so-salient, points may be in order.

Originally posted by James Random

Originally posted by nenothtu

I think my assertions have been quite clear. Perhaps you confuse what an "assertion" is for what "evidence" is? Or was the question purposely misleading?

Do you have some sort of complex? Everything seems to be misleading or disinformation with you?

This seems more in the nature of a personal attack than anything relevant. It fails to address the question, and calls my mental state into question instead. That would be an attempt to "marginalize" AND "misdirect", which is one of the strategies folks use when they have no valid argument.

Nice, but rather transparent, strawman. You are arguing against an assertion that no one here has made. Good try, but off topic.

How was it off topic? It was an analogy - not off topic.

Should I have highlighted the part about it being an argument against an assertion no one here made? Or would it have been more effective to re-post that segment of your original post involved? An analogy to what? Perhaps you could be clearer as to the relevance of the comment, and how it applies to your argument?

Since your post was directed at me, I must assume that you read me to say I expected someone to have a number tattooed on his forehead somewhere. If you'd care to point that post out to me, I'll have it edited. If I said any such thing, I assure you it was unintentional.

Do you enjoy taking things too literally? You know I was generalizing.

Yeah. You should say what you mean, and mean what you say, and I wouldn't encounter that difficulty. It seemed a pretty clear attack on me, and I apologize if I've missed your meaning somehow. What precisely were you "generalizing"?

On the flip side let us look at your char.
Idiocy: Check
Narrow mindedness: Check
Persecution Complex: Check.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by James Random]

I take it you are a mental health professional of some sort? In that case, I'd have to accept the last of your assertions here, pending further evaluation. The first two assertions, try as I might, I can't locate in any of the diagnostic manuals. Ergo, I have to take them as a personal attack, or, in combination with your opening phrase involving my "char", as an attempt at character asassination, both of which are diversionary tactics employed by those without a valid argument.

In conclusion, I thank you for providing such wonderful illustrations of my original premise.

[edit on 2009/6/14 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Hi/

And I must say that 'Here' I do agree with you!

"Let the heavens rejoice and the earth be glad; let them declare among the nations: 'The Lord reigns.' " (I Chron. 16:31).

And a few more passages from Scripture..
Who are Gods annointed?
.... we first find the oil of anointing mentioned in Exodus 30:22-25...as this the Church does.
A special oil (also called the oil of unction) is to be used to consecrate the most sacred articles of the Tabernacle of Moses and to anoint the High Priest. "It shall not be poured upon the bodies of ordinary men" (v.32). The persons and articles so anointed become consecrated as "holy" and "most holy."...And so does this!

The Hebrew word for "holy" is codes.
It means "set aside for God's use," and is similar to our English words "consecrated" and "sacred."...
It was, then from the word of God Himself, that Jewish law and tradition understood that pouring oil over certain people set them apart as consecrated and holy....This too!

"Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed (David) in the midst of his brothers, and the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon David from that day on" (I Sam. 16:13; cf. I Sam. 10:6, 10-13)....And this!

We find also that the Prophet Elias was commanded to anoint Elisha, that the spiritual succession pass from one to the other (I Ki. 19-16)...As it WAS, and as it IS today!

"Let the heavens rejoice and the earth be glad; let them declare among the nations: 'The Lord reigns.' " (I Chron. 16:31).
Let all rejoice....all who walk in line with Jesus Christ.
Heavens rejoice.....Angels!

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

No reason to go all haywire here, lady, remember what happened when David danced naked for the Lord and the young girls saw him and the daughter of Saul was so shocked and horrified that she became barren. Atleast that's how the story goes.

Messiah is a Hebrew word and means annointed, so there have been many messiahs in the Bible. And not only Hebrews were anointed. Like I have said earlier, Cyrus the Medo-Persian antichrist was a messiah according to Isajah 45.

The sacred oil recepe in the Torah includes among other herbs, Keneh-Bosem, often translated scented grass, and is identical with Cannabis or hemp, though some prefer the name Mary Jane. Apparently, the reason God didn't seem to care about Cain's burnt sacrifice as with Abel's, was that the good smelling, but dense, heavy smoke from Cain's best hemp crops, rose too slowly up to the sky, while his brother Abel's carnal BBQ smoke went straight up alerting God's tastebuds and goodwill.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TriggerFish
reply to post by nenothtu

I would ask you what is the definition of murder in the Hebrew Bible?
Is it defined as justifiable homicide?
I am no scholar, but are not the Ten Commandments the only words in the Bible written directly by God?
Then given to Moses, the genocidel poster child of the old Testament.

Were people justified in killing someone if Adolf Hitler told you to?
Or, are you justified because the Commander in Chief told you to?
Where is does free will end and blindly following orders take over.

Sarge and others here are very intellgent people and have worked very hard in forming their Ideas but, Anti-Christ or environmental meltdown when does killing become justifiable.

I have heard the call, bad times are coming. I've been preparing for a few years now. I am sure future survival depends upon the willingness to commit violent acts. But, will that benefit my everlasting soul?

In an attempt to answer your questions, I'll begin with a few quotations, first from various versions of the Bible, followed by Strong's Hebrew Bible Dictionary, ending with Matthew Henry's Commentary:

Exodus 20:13

King James Version: 13 Thou shalt not kill.

Yale Literal Translation: 13 'Thou dost not murder'

Bible in Basic English: 13 Do not put anyone to death without cause.

English Standard Version: 13 “You shall not murder."

Strong's Hebrew Bible Dictionary:

7523 ratsach raw-tsakh'
a primitive root; properly, to dash in pieces, i.e. kill (a
human being), especially to murder:--put to death, kill,
(man-)slay(-er), murder(-er).
(Strong's Hebrew Bible Dictionary)

Matthew Henry's Commentary: The sixth commandment concerns our own and our neighbour's life (): "Thou shalt not kill; thou shalt not do any thing hurtful or injurious to the health, ease, and life, of thy own body, or any other person's unjustly." This is one of the laws of nature, and was strongly enforced by the precepts given to Noah and his sons, . It does not forbid killing in lawful war, or in our own necessary defence, nor the magistrate's putting offenders to death, for those things tend to the preserving of life; but it forbids all malice and hatred to the person of any (for he that hateth his brother is a murderer), and all personal revenge arising therefrom; also all rash anger upon sudden provocations, and hurt said or done, or aimed to be done, in passion: of this our Saviour expounds this commandment, . And, as that which is worst of all, it forbids persecution, laying wait for the blood of the innocent and excellent ones of the earth.

Going by the above, it seems the Commandment in question was not a prohibition against justifiable homicide, or the killing of an animal, but was in line with the modern definition of 'murder', which is an unjustifiable homicide.

To tackle the second part of your question, a homicide is justifiable, in general, to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others, in defense of your nation (not to be confused with orders from any CiC), or, legally (as opposed to 'morally') in some jurisdictions, to prevent the completion of a felony in progress.

Violent acts may or may not benefit your everlasting soul, depending on circumstances*, but in any event, justifiable homicide in defense of self, others, or nation will not harm it. Murder, on the other hand, puts it in jeopardy.

*By 'circumstances', I mean that it may not, in the end, be enough to say 'I took a life', but it may be enough to say 'I took a life in order to save an innocent one'. This is not to say that one can kill a soldier on the off chance that he may take an innocent life down the road, or simply because of the organization he belongs to, as recently occurred. The jeopardy must be imminent.

I hope that answered your question to your satisfaction.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Star to you for a very thorough explanation of the difference between murder and kill. A murder is a killing, but a killing isn't nessasarily murder.

However, Jesus taught that we should not react against violence, "if someone hits you on the cheek, turn the other cheek also, so he may smithe you there also". And "may the one without sin cast the first stone..." And if someone is in danger of being killed, Jesus says: "There is no greater love than to give your life to save another". So instead of justifying the murder of a potentional murderer, Jesus urges us to instead jump inbetween and "take the bullet". Moses teach to take an eye for an eye, and a toothfor a toot, but he also says that if someone gives you a real beating, whether or not it could be jusified, the Law demands that you forgive the man "if you are still able to walk upright with a cane".

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

True enough. I've known several men who "jumped in front of the bullet", thus putting their lives on the line to save others. A thoroughly loving bunch that happened to wear one uniform or another, and carry guns.

We should also not lose sight of the fact that Jesus himself knotted a cord and expelled the moneychangers from the temple by violent force, and at one point counselled his followers to sell their cloaks and by a sword with the proceeds.

Indeed, love DOES cover a multitude of sins, but not everything can be covered by sweetness and love, and some things ARE worth fighting for. One should always bear in mind that anything worth fighting for is also worth dying for, because that's a real, PERMANENT possibility in any fight.

Another good reason to not murder, and be REAL sure any killing one has to do is justified.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hi/
Kiriaki means SUNDAY....translates to LordsDAY!.not House of the Lord!
It is Greek!
I speak Greek!
It has always been the Lord day!''KIRIAKI''
It was done for the New Covenant!
This WAS CHANGED by many western Christian Practices,although in other languages it is still The Lords day...in their own language!

Christ resurrected on this day, and this day became known to the whole of Christianity as the Lords Day!
All the Origianl days of the week have been changed....
Sunday Kiriaki mera -The Lord's Day
Monday Deutera -literally The Second Day
Tuesday Triti -literally The Third Day
Wednesday Tetarti -literally translates to The Fourth Day
Thursday Pempti -literally The Fifth Day
Friday Paraskevi -Day of Preparation
Saturday Savvato -The Sabbath

The Old Testament was fullfilled...
... very early on the first day of the week." (16:1)The Resurrection of the Lord was manifest!
"And very early on the first day of the week they went to the tomb when the sun had risen." (16:2)
"For we know that Christ being raised from the dead will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him." (ROM. 6:9)

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Hi/
Kiriaki means SUNDAY....translates to LordsDAY!.not House of the Lord!

I thought you were Greek. "Lord's day" is writen Kyriakos. Kyriake means "Lord's House".

It is Greek!
I speak Greek!
It has always been the Lord day!''KIRIAKI''
It was done for the New Covenant!
This WAS CHANGED by many western Christian Practices,although in other languages it is still The Lords day...in their own language!

Modern Greek is not the same as NT Konie Greek. Just as Old English is not similar to modern English. The word Kyriakos appears in Revelation and refers to the "Day of the [Roman Cæsar] Lord". In Rome Sunday was rest day, a tradition the Church adopted together with just about everything else Roman.

www.etymonline.com...
www.biblestudytools.com...
www.vatican.va...

[edit on 15/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join