It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Maitreya is not my God? Huh?

Maitreya is if anything my enemy. He is against my savior so he is my enemy. Where did you think I support him? I don't support him or his UFO cronies. I'm simply on ATS warning the UFO believers first.

You can trust me. I'm on your side. On Yeshua and the Lord Jehovah's side. The Lord is Yahweh not Maitreya.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by watchtheashes]

The Encyclopedia Britannica lists Maitreya as the name of the bodhisattva who is to be the next future Buddha. [...]Four have appeared, and the fifth is to be the world saviour, MAITREYA.

www.reach.net...

According to your own words you say this Maitreya is a real character, indirectly acknowledging and accepting a Buddhist Hindu-inspired prophecy. And indirectly you even twist the essence of this prophecy to make it fit a rather bizarre rendering of the prophecies of the Bible. Mitreya will probably be as wicked and evil as the Dalai Llama and Mahatma Ghandi. No need to worry there. Had we aquired the understanding of completeness and inner peace of the Buddhists we wouldn't have to worry much about war and peace. It is the conquering fascist minds of the West which are gonna bring this world unto Judgement, not someone dedicating himself to meditation and science, thought and rightiousness. So rest your shoulders. If this prophecy is ever fulfilled, it will be because it is the truth, and it will fit with other prophecies of other religions and cultures all over the world. For it is written that like the lightening lights up the entire sky from one end to the other, so it will be when the Son of Man comes in his glory.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Sorry slighty of topic, just to clear something up in defence of watchtheashes It’s not the same Maitreya .
Benjamin Creme has said his Maitreyais is the name this guy has chosen to use until his true identity is revealed.

B.Cs Maitreya is NOT the budda Maitreya. in fact there’s a few of them around watchtheashesis talking about B.C from share international

www.maitreya.org...

Benjamin Creme foretold that Maitreya would come in the spring of 1982 and the Maitreya we represent announced His presence on earth in the spring of 1982. We were not even aware that a person by the name of Benjamin Creme existed and was preaching about Maitreya.

It was shortly after we placed these ads, that we heard about Mr. Creme, his claims, and his teachings. Since he never produced any other Maitreya who had claimed to come in 1982, we were sure Mr. Creme and his followers would come and see us and our teachings.

They would realize that what we say is what they desire to happen. We were sure they would recognize that they have been inspired to claim the coming of these Revelations. They, however, did not come.

They still maintain there is another Maitreya, somewhere, and his coming is imminent, any day. It has been more than twenty years now, with no one in sight. Their very approach to this matter and their claims have increasingly become unrealistic. Their holding out and continuing in not recognizing the One who came in the spring of 1982, has created great confusion

It’s not the same Maitreya flag and star by the way

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by justdj

Thanks for the verification, but i think you misunderstand me. I am a christian, bible believing and all.

Sorry for the misunderstanding dude, so we agree that the bibles are not written by a god (at least one that is omniscient) ie Yahwehjesus god.

that leaves us with the claim that, the bibles are inspired by yahwehjesus, the problem being, who actually decides which bits of the biblesare inspired by yahwehjesus and how is the decision made.

Clearly yahwehjesus does not decide which bits of the bibles are inspired by it or there would be no errors.

Compounding the problem still further is the fact that many xtians claim that hey are not catholics because catholocism is wrong and the catholic church messed around with the ancient scriptures leaving stuff out of the bibles.

However , these people don't do the obvious and accept as part of their religion that which they claim Catholicism refused to sanction EG the secret gospel of Thomas, the Gospel of Mary Madelaine etc .

Why can't they do this ? Simply because these "Other" scriptures conflict with their own, which are ? Roman Catholic !!

Needless to say my assertion is rather broad sweeping and I'm sure doesn't apply to all but it does to very many though.

the silliness worsens when one notices that a big chunk of these people haven't even bothered to read an entire bible ! Obviously the message that their god has for them in print is far less important than TV or Football, what a joke.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yes exactly I acknowledged the fact that it's a future event and then if you calculate the name you get six hundred and sixty six. Would it not make sense to pinpoint the Anti-Christ to a religion who's Buddha gave sermons and walked on water etc.? So if the Buddha did these and they have a future event that most of them take as literal then we have a light bulb go on. I'm not the one responsible for the find, things are just better by the acknowledgment of two or three witnesses.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

nd indirectly you even twist the essence of this prophecy to make it fit a rather bizarre rendering of the prophecies of the Bible

Nope that's just who the Beast and Anti-Christ are describing in the Holy Scriptures. Please I'm not trying to rain on your beliefs, but I'm warning you about Maitreya. I don't believe in any of his teachings (yes he is alive and well and a real threat the whole world will embrace) but I believe and know for a fact that he is real. Since he is the Anti-Christ that means you must accept the fact that Jesus is Christ. If there were not a warning given with this level of detail and clarity, would there not be many people fooled? There is a star in the sky heralding his emergence which is a UFO which many people around the world have seen. They are even seeing it and posting threads on this website. Look them up. Also, Jesus Christ is a loving King and His Father is the loving Creator of the Universe who works through governments and nations and the whole world. He gave Himself on the cross so that we may have eternal life and be in His glory one day.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

nd indirectly you even twist the essence of this prophecy to make it fit a rather bizarre rendering of the prophecies of the Bible

Nope that's just who the Beast and Anti-Christ are describing in the Holy Scriptures.

Based on non-scriptual, conflicting evidence.
The Beast: The seven World empires with their kings and emperors who have been direct enemies of Israel according to the Bible

The False Prophet: perhaps a Jewish prophet or politican belonging to the house of Adonikam, who counted 666 descendants at the returned to Jerusalem and Judah after the Babylonian captivity (Ezra 2). His two horns would be Serubbabel and Jeshua from Ezrah. The false messiah would be the Medo-Persian emperor Cyrus (called Messiah in Isajah 45:1 among other places) who freed the Israelites and the Jews from their Babylonian captivity. Adonikam means "My Lord Arose". Similarily one of Satan's seven names, Ba'al-Sebul, means "Lord of Rising", often humoristically perverted into Beelzebub which means "Lord of Flies" as if to imply the saying "In desperate times, the devil eats flies...."

Is 45:1 Thus says the Lord to Cyrus His messiah (annointed), Whom I have taken by the right hand, To subdue nations before him, And to loose the loins of kings; To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut.

The name Maitreya or Metteyya is derived from the word maitrī (Sanskrit) or mettā (Pāli) meaning "loving-kindness", which is in turn derived from the noun mitra (Pāli: mitta) in the sense of "friend".

en.wikipedia.org...

Gr. γῆς relates to Heb. Ha-Aretz and in Revelation 13:11 it probably refers to the Land of Canaan, or Israel. Here John sees a second beast come out of "the Earth". See above.

Jesus Christ is a loving King and His Father is the loving Creator of the Universe who works through governments and nations and the whole world. He gave Himself on the cross so that we may have eternal life and be in His glory one day.

Not that he had much choice....

[edit on 14/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
No that's not Jesus Christ. That is the ANTI-Christ. Of course his name is going to be "friendly." His name is equal to six hundred and sixty six in many languages. Can't miss him.

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You might get to see Him return one day. There are perilous times ahead. Even the Nephilim are trying to tell us through crop circles. There is only one true God and He despises idols. Buddhism is a religion of peace I know, but there is only one Son of God. I don't want to be biased but it is the truth.

The Revelation gives every possible description that it will be a literal man not a kingdom. The many crowns and diadems on this beast and on it's heads(titles) a blasphemous name. Maitreya. The many crowns refer to many titles in this instances. A diadem is a type of crown. Since he claims he is the savior of all religions, this fits the prophecy well, considering he is taking credit for everything from every religion. He is a beast in a sense that he calls himself more than the Most High.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
A couple of million followers in a cult believing this new-age Maitreya, whose not the real Buddhist Maitreya, but the invention of one Benjamin Creme and his world wide religious company Share International share-international.org... is going to save the world from Hell? Honestly. And a star aswell? Wow, it must be a UFO with this Maitreya character inside coming to dupe the world. Comeon, get real! And why should I believe you and not this Share International and a certain Benjamin Creme?

If you're looking for a False Prophet advocating the Beast, look at the British psevdo-historian and writer David Irving en.wikipedia.org... who claims Holocost never happened and that Hitler was infact a misuderstood and great guy.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I would ask you what is the definition of murder in the Hebrew Bible?
Is it defined as justifiable homicide?
I am no scholar, but are not the Ten Commandments the only words in the Bible written directly by God?
Then given to Moses, the genocidel poster child of the old Testament.

Were people justified in killing someone if Adolf Hitler told you to?
Or, are you justified because the Commander in Chief told you to?
Where is does free will end and blindly following orders take over.

Sarge and others here are very intellgent people and have worked very hard in forming their Ideas but, Anti-Christ or environmental meltdown when does killing become justifiable.

I have heard the call, bad times are coming. I've been preparing for a few years now. I am sure future survival depends upon the willingness to commit violent acts. But, will that benefit my everlasting soul?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TriggerFish

The Bible basically says "You shall not murder. If you do so, the Word of God condemns you, and according to the law you are guilty unto death" as the law demands "an eye for an eye".

But since God forgave Cain after he killed his brother Abel for having slaughtered living, innocent beings, perhaps even Cain's own pet goat or ked, one shall not follow the Law blindly, but study all aspects of truth, weighing for and against. All sins may be forgiven, but there's no automatic reaction to any sin.

Not many people realise this, but just about every person written about in the Bible has sinned and their sins are explained for everyone to see. Adam ate the forbidden fruit, Noah cursed his grandson falsely for having seen him drunk and naked, Abraham had a child with his sister, Moses killed an Egyptian, David killed Uriah, Solomon was an idolworshipper, Jesus killed the son of Annas the Scribe, and so on.

Like the Bible demonstrates we are all sinners, but there are no absolutes. Every truth in the world is relative. But without Law, where would we have been today? We'd been beasts of the field....

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi/

The Lord Jesus Christ said "...I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (St. Matthew 16:18). What do the gates of hell signify?
What do the gates signify?

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not; yet, if
THE ANTICHRIST
should come in his own name, him ye shall recieve (John 5, 43) ...
for ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do..." (John 8, 44)

I would like to point out that the antichrist is the opposite of Jesus Christ.
The opposite of Jesus Christ....in place of-instead of.
Everything that Christ did will be done by the antichrist but will hate man for God made man.
He will immitate Christ and work false miracles....mainly in the SKIES for his powers come from the Devil and his domain is primarily in the skies.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing
but He revealeth His secret unto His servants,
the Prophets." (Amos 3, 7)

According to the teachings of the Holy Fathers,
the devil,
exalting the Antichrist,
will try to vest his coming with all the signs of the coming of the Son of God to earth. (See St. Cyril of Jerusalem, the 150th catechistic word; St. Ephrem the Syrian, the 39th word, in the Russian translation Blessed Theodore, "A Short Exposition of Divine Dogma", Chapter 23, St. Hippolitos, "The Legends of Christ and the Antichrist")

The above Fathers are St.Cyril of Jerusalem...Cyril of Jerusalem (Greek Κύριλλος Α΄ Ἱεροσολύμων) was a distinguished theologian of the early Church (ca. 315[1] – 386)....."So, be warned, my friend. I have given you the signs of the antichrist.
Do not merely store them in your memory. Pass them on to everyone without stint. If you have a child after the flesh, teach them to him forthwith.
And if you have become a godparent, forewarn your godchild, lest he should
take the false christ for the True.
For 'the mystery of lawlessness doth
already work.'"
St.Ephrem the Syrian.....Ephrem the Syrian (Syriac: ܐܦܪܝܡ ܣܘܪܝܝܐ, Mor Afrêm Sûryāyâ; Greek: Ἐφραίμ ὁ Σῦρος; Latin: Ephraem Syrus; ca. 306 – 373) was a Syrian deacon, prolific Syriac-language hymnographer and theologian of the 4th century.
Saint Hippolyt of Rome (c. 170-c. 236) was one of the most prolific writers of the early Church.

The antichrist will come at a time when people will abandon the True Christ and people will do as they please according to their own imaginations and not that of Christ.

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God that in due time he may exalt you.
Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares about you.
Be sober, be watchful.
Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
Resist him, firm in your faith." (In the 1st Holy Epistle of the Apostle Peter 5:6-9).

"when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?" (Luke. 18:8).
Why will Christ not find faith on the Earth?
" people will not endure sound doctrine,
but according to their own desires they will choose teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and go after fables" (2 Tim. 4:3-4).
Christ WILL NOT come to set up His Kingdom on Earth...."For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west; so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Prior to this, the "sign of the Son of Man will appear in Heaven," and having seen it, "all the peoples of the world will mourn" (Mt. 24:30)....The Second Ecumenical Council in 381 AD., condemning the heretic Apollinarius, condemned his teaching about the thousand-year Kingdom of Christ....To say it once more ''men will not endure sound doctrine,
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers,
having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth,
and shall be inclined unto fables (II Tim. 4: 3-4)."
According to the Fathers of the Church, this will be the sign of the saving Cross of our Lord.
The Antichrist will come first and deceive people.....Rev. 13:17 "no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.".....
Gospel of St. Matthew, 25:31-46: "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him,
then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left …" See also: John 5:22-29, Mt. 16:27, 7:21-23, 11:22-24, 12:35-42, 13:37-43, 19:29-30, 25:31-46, Acts. 17:31, Jude 14-15, 2 Cor. 5:10, Rom. 2:5-7, 14:10, 1 Cor. 4:5, Eph. 6:8, Col. 3:24-25, 2 Thes. 1:6-10, 2 Tim. 4:1, Rev. 20:11-15).
The Second coming of Christ will not be like the First...
Note Scripture passages above.

The book of Apocalypse describes: "they shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of water.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." It will be as the prophet Isaiah summarizes: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him" (Rev. 7:16-17; Is. 64:4; 1 Cor. 2:9)....this will be eternal life.
No hunger...
No need of the Sun...
All shall be changed and each given according to their deeds(after Judgement day)........"In my Father's house are many mansions … God will give to everyone according to his deeds … There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory" (Is. 64:4; 1 Cor. 2:9; John 14:2, Mt. 16:27, 1 Cor. 3:8, 15:41).

When one is Reading Revelation(Apocalypse)all Passages from the Bible make sense...But one must Not be reading it from their OWN point of interpretation but of That of the Fathers who were able to....

Also
on antichrist

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

A couple of million followers in a cult believing this new-age Maitreya, whose not the real Buddhist Maitreya, but the invention of one Benjamin Creme and his world wide religious company Share International share-international.org... is going to save the world from Hell? Honestly. And a star aswell? Wow, it must be a UFO with this Maitreya character inside coming to dupe the world. Comeon, get real! And why should I believe you and not this Share International and a certain Benjamin Creme?

Because if you don't listen now things will have to get uglier. Right now it's a simple warning, later it's in person in all the Churches and healings and plagues. Yeshua has signified it by His Spirit. I would listen. Trust me. I mean you no harm, unless it has to come to that later. If you accept Christ into your heart you will be on your knees shaking and crying. It's an indescribable thing the Holy Spirit. These days are unlike any other. Please listen, I'm here in the name of Yeshua.

Trust in God. Trust in Jesus. I'm here to warn you.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Satan isn't the prince of heaven, but the air or aether. Ba'al, like Bell and his telephone and his television, brings illusions and desception through the aether or air. Are you really still looking for the sources of desception in this world?

The four original Arch Angels and their given alchemical elements:
Sataniel being Prince of Air (being God's procecuter)
Uriel being Prince of Fire (with his fiery sword)
Gabriel being Prince of Water (water and knowledge is related in Hebrew)
Michael being Prince of Earth (Prince the of the Land or Canaan, today's Israel)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've got a suggestion for everyone. If it be the bible, go to it and find the translations of the names you are speaking of, be it from the Greek or the Hebrew.

You guys are all looking for people instead of actions. God regards no man, he himself being all men, what he does regard are those who DO his will.

Isa 45:5 I am Jehovah, and there is none else; there is no God except Me. I will clothe you, though you do not know Me,
Isa 45:6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and to its going down, that there is none besides Me; I am Jehovah, and there is none else;
Isa 45:7 forming light, and creating darkness; making peace, and creating evil. I, Jehovah, do all these things.

H3068
יהוה
yehôvâh
BDB Definition:
Jehovah = “the existing One”

Learn the names, not how they are said, but what they mean.

"IN MY NAME"....

As you see above, "the existing One".....does all things. Do we know who the existing one is yet? Don't go too far. Start with the mirror.

Maiterya = Future Buddah

Buddah = Enlightened one

These are not people, they are actions. Spirit is a gust of air, the same kind that comes from your mouth, the mouth of the living god.

Truth comes at the completion of what the spirit has put forth. Once it is accomplished it is truth. Even if it is not accomplished it is truth. Completion is the ultimate scale, it says your word is true or that it is false. Both are true, only one is valued because only completion weighs even with the word. It is manifest.

"Almost the whole world will be fooled, save the elect, for their sakes I shall shorten the days"...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Satan isn't the prince of heaven, but the air or aether. Ba'al, like Bell and his telephone and his television, brings illusions and desception through the aether or air. Are you really still looking for the sources of desception in this world?

Michael being Prince of Earth (Prince the of the Land or Canaan, today's Israel)

Satan means adversary. There is no satan other then those who appose you, to whom, you are also satan. This is how God switches hats. He likes Good cop/Bad cop. This is why God tells David to number Israel in one version (kings) and Satan tells David to number Israel in (chronicles). They are one in the same.

Prince of the air, because that is what goes in and out of your nostrils. Prince of the Air signifies one who is not eating from the tree of life...that is the family tree. Prince of the air is eating knowledge, which with out a house to return too upon his exit, will not only loose the knowledge, but have to start the chain again. Another round of Donkey Kong takes a few billion years and is oh so tiresome.

"I am a world before I am a man, I was a creature before I could stand"...slip knot

Consider the rock you are hewn from is all I'm saying really.

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

If you accept Christ into your heart you will be on your knees shaking and crying.

I trust the word of God who is Love, and not people pointing here and there accusing and prosecuting based on lies and madness, saying there is the antichrist and there is the christ. You have all been desceved by the desception you dwell in. Instead of trying to catch the wind, look to the Bible for a Jewish prophet with two witnesses, working in the service of a messiah. Easy, Ezra, with his two horns, Zerubbabel and Jeshuah(!) who rebuilt the Temple by demands of Cyrus whom Isajah refers to as a messiah of God(!) in Chapter 45 verse 1.

Ezra has two secret books in addition to his Biblical book, Second and Third Ezra. Second Ezra is mostly refered to as the Fourth Ezra. In Fourth Ezra, he discribes four beasts, the fourth being an eagle coming up from the sea in chapter 11, with twelve wings and three heads, sound like Jesus Christ, John the Baptist and Saul Paulus (heads) and the twelve disciples of Jesus (twelve wings) to me. Ezra describes how this beast will be destroyed limb for limb to great relief for the people on the Earth which was ruled by the eagle, and there is no hiding how Ezra teaches believers to condemn and hate this eagle.

So instead of living in godless fear of folly, try looking at the bright side, instead. Take my advise and don't be disceived by people who are after your money and take advantage of the fears and delusions they make you believe. Maybe Jesus is testing you to see if you are worthy of his salvation, and able to perceive truth in a world of confusion, disception and delusion.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Psalms 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Hi/
Show where I said he is the prince of heaven?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Satan means adversary. There is no satan other then those who appose you, to whom, you are also satan. This is how God switches hats. He likes Good cop/Bad cop. This is why God tells David to number Israel in one version (kings) and Satan tells David to number Israel in (chronicles). They are one in the same.

Indeed, finally something I can agree to. Ba'al means Lord or Husband, like Paul says "women subordinate youreselves under your husbands. Said in Hebrew husband here would be ba'al. But fortunately for Paulus, his epistles are nowadays translated to Greek and Latin, with the original Hebrew sources destroyed.

Prince of the air, because that is what goes in and out of your nostrils.

I have suffered a punctured longue, rendering me breathless, and was nearly killed while strangled. I suffer from astma bronchities, so that many times I loose breath, and sometimes I wake up unable to breathe. Looks like I hav issues with Ha'satan aka. Prince of the Air. I was never actually afraid. I actually learned alot from these experiences, and feel richer having been through it.

"I am a world before I am a man, I was a creature before I could stand"...slip knot

Some climate warnings:
"Come gather 'round people wherever you roam, and accept that the waters around you have grown [...] and the first one now will later be last, for the times they are a changing" Bob Dylan

And a little music theory:
"It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift, the baffled king composing 'allelujah" Leonard Cohen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Hi/
Satan in Greek means....adversary,Yes, I know this!
Satanas...
The Scriptures are in NO position to be of OWN interpretations!
This is made clear by todays so called Translations!
Early Fathers of the Church have already done this!
Why change it NOW?
They lived and walked a life in Christ, many of them were Martyred and tortured for their outstanding faith.
Fasting,Prayer and living as a true follower of Christ.
Who does this today?
Translations of the early fathers into English .........when was this done?
Those that THINK they can translate Scripture into their own understanding are no competition of the Pillar and Ground of Truth...as told in Scripture.

(THERE WAS MORE THAT i WROTE,But reply somehow disagrees with what I write.)

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Obama is the Anti-Christ. Cant you see that he is the most powerful man in the world right now. He came out of nowhere not having any on the job experience. His whole adult life was spent climbing the very short ladder that was handed to him. His life as a child was mystery to most but we know he was all over the world.

How do you know he is not Assyrian?

The Anti-Christ has to be the current president of the U.S. because the Anti-Christ has to hold the most powerful position in the world. Who can challenge the U.S. military in a all out war?

For the Anti-Christ to pull off his stunts he has to have our Military at his finger tips.

This proves it.
www.thedayofthelordisathand.com...

So far Iraq Vietnam, and Afghanistan have successfully done so.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join