It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Matthew Dark

There's nothing wrong with eating only certain foods. By all means continue to eat the way you do, but remember man was given dominion over the beasts of the Earth as well as the fruits and all vegetation. Of course God also didn't command people to build machines to chop down many trees so we could make paper for classrooms that reject their own Creator for the theory of a man who rejected God in his own religious experiences.

Just out of curiosity...have you actually seen how humans treat animals?
Have you actually witnessed what goes on at meat-producing farms?
I mean...honestly...if you had any clue the amount of suffering we put upon these creatures, who by the way, are sentient, you might not be so quick to claim 'dominion over the beasts of the earth.'
Causing suffering in any form is, as they say in the mid-west...anti-bueno.
I know I'm going way off topic (and I refuse to apologize for that), but I just had to make that point.
Oh, so a friend of mine just showed me this.
So...look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair...
www.seesharppress.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yes it's like an animal prison.

I'm well aware of this.

Only God is mighty.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Your seven year tribulation is an allegory for the entire span of roughly 7000 years. It is often refered to as the Seven Days or simply, the Week, and Revelation relates to the last half of the week, with the Saturday being the last Day or Sabbath, akin to the Peace Millennium. Jesus was born in the middle of this week, with Anno Dominae or 1 AD being the Hebrew year of 3761 After the birth of Adam. We are currently living in 5770 AA. One Day for God equals 1000 years for Man. Thus 7 years for God would be roughly 7*360*1000=2,520,000 years for us or roughly the age of the greater family of Man. Similarilly 7000 years for God would equally become roughly 7000*360*1000=2,520,000,000 years for Man, or about the age of terrestrial life as a whole. There is a neat system, hidden within simple numbers and words and concepts put together.

[edit on 14/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sorry.

I don't think you're listening to what I'm telling you.

It's definitely seven years. Only the 21st century will understand.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think im going to take very little from this thread with me. It appears that SGTChas or what have you might be a bit .... over-the-top? Thanks for the post and some interesting points and thats about it

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Sorry.

I don't think you're listening to what I'm telling you.

It's definitely seven years. Only the 21st century will understand.

Seven years? Were we not cleansed for our sins when Jesus died? Didn't Paul himself say in Romans that instead of punnishing us for the sins as they occur, but rather introduced us to Death, firstly in in the Garden of Eden then with Jesus. Not even Jesus could avoid standing face to face with Death, further Paul goes on emphesising how Jesus was killed for our sins alltogether, leaving us dead after the age of roughly 60 years or half of Man's agelimit with our present genome, 120 years. That leaves us with roughly 3.5 years, 42 months, 1,260 days parallell to roughly 3,500 years.

Are you more than a man since you plan to live through SEVEN years of tribulation? Nah, I'll go with 3.5. Had not God shortened the time, we wouldn't have survived -- not a living soul would remain. We all live here on borrowed time. All I want is to get back to my forefathers, who settled here around the time of the modern age.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

No. We were not cleansed of sins when Jesus died because, well, he didn't die. At best he died and was never resurrected. The true bible tells us this. Therefore all this cleansing of sins business is for naught, as is your faith.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

EXACTLY.
In other words you cant have it both ways.

You can't believe God created everything in 7 days? But you can believe he created man and woman from mans rib?

You can't take what you want from it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Just for the record I know a Jew with natural blond curls and blue eyes. Blue eyes are an anomaly traceable back to a single entity about 10,000 years back, well before Jesus. Theres no reason he couldn't have had blond hair and blue eyes.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Jesus was sought sacrifised because from his wounds, the blood would be atonement for "the sins committed beforehand" (Romans 3 esp. v. 25). From Jesus' wound , we have also found treatment (last line in Isaijah 53:5). The medicine we learned from the crucifiction was how to treat a patient for punctured longue: Spear in the side and a clean, wet sponge.

I was refering to what Paul says in Romans, not my personal understanding or for that matter the truth. Don't be so quick to judge.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm not trying to judge anyone, but rather leading you away from that line of thinking. Maitreya will fool you if you don't listen.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Just for the record I know a Jew with natural blond curls and blue eyes. Blue eyes are an anomaly traceable back to a single entity about 10,000 years back, well before Jesus. Theres no reason he couldn't have had blond hair and blue eyes.

I know of a couple myself. It was a good thing to be blond during the war, since fewer wold suspect your heritage. Around the turn of the century many of them had even aquired family names native to the nation they lived in. This made it even harder for the Nazis to catch them. However, in Germany they made up names to jews and segregated them, giving them names like Goldstein or Zimmermann according to what their occupation was mostly. It's easy to turn black hair blonde over a generation, allthough it does require a bit of luck. If a father has black hair and the mother has blonde hair, offspring may very well have all kinds of blonde, red and dark hair.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random

No. We were not cleansed of sins when Jesus died because, well, he didn't die. At best he died and was never resurrected. The true bible tells us this. Therefore all this cleansing of sins business is for naught, as is your faith.

Take a look at the threads I've authored and tell me where I said Jesus died at the cross.

No, Jesus didn't die at the cross, but we received knowledge of medicine, salvation from his wound (Isaiah 53), from seeing how the wound in his side healed him, allowing him (and us) to survive, which he obviously did since he was witnessed by his followers and atleast 500 others, before he is rumored to either having moved to Europe, Asia where he lived with Rosemary and their children or even Heaven, which is actually the most prominent and printed version. John, the beloved disciple, swore to take care of Mother Mary by the cross. The centurion who cried out in Holy Spirit saying Jesus was the son of God, risked his life by treating Jesus from a punctured longue. Risked his life and lost. According to tradition Longinus, the centurion, was later executed for obstructing a death penalty letting the convict survive and escape. Let's just hope he was as lucky as Jesus, having an executioner willing to die instead of you. Jesus said there was no greater love than to risk or loose your life for another...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm not trying to judge anyone, but rather leading you away from that line of thinking. Maitreya will fool you if you don't listen.

God says to you: Thou shalt have no other gods before me, and further not put up idols or gods between you and God. For God is Good and God is Love, God is the Light of Truth. Maitreya, is an eastern character, and certainly doesnot belong to any religion belonging to the God of Abraham, Jacob, Jesus, Mohammed, Frans or Albert.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Maitreya is not my God? Huh?

Maitreya is if anything my enemy. He is against my savior so he is my enemy. Where did you think I support him? I don't support him or his UFO cronies. I'm simply on ATS warning the UFO believers first.

You can trust me. I'm on your side. On Yeshua and the Lord Jehovah's side. The Lord is Yahweh not Maitreya.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Obama is the Anti-Christ. Cant you see that he is the most powerful man in the world right now. He came out of nowhere not having any on the job experience. His whole adult life was spent climbing the very short ladder that was handed to him. His life as a child was mystery to most but we know he was all over the world.

How do you know he is not Assyrian?

The Anti-Christ has to be the current president of the U.S. because the Anti-Christ has to hold the most powerful position in the world. Who can challenge the U.S. military in a all out war?

For the Anti-Christ to pull off his stunts he has to have our Military at his finger tips.

This proves it.
www.thedayofthelordisathand.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

As As John was on Patmos & Revelation was completed about four years after his having the vission at about 95 to 99 AD, I think you need to work on your subtraction.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

You know this, I and a growing number of experts are voicing the young earth theory as the numbers don't jibe for evolutions big bang joke and slaughter of the laws of physics.

Question, why are you attempting to change the topic? We know you hate Christians and God, so move on. This thread was not written to those of your opinion; in effect, your trolling.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

There are historical references to Cyrus being shown his name in writing by Daniel also.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

BC is pure evil and he is fooling you by making you think the Anti-Christ is hiding out in the mountains somewhere. That guy if people would listen to him would prove that we are all in danger. He is totally 100% taken by the devil.

Soon Obama will be as well.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join