It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

you know a lot of it creeps me out because it matches me greatly seeing the number daily my entire life, seeing Hitler and the Devil in my dreams on two occasions over 3 years,having the symbol (6 or upside down britain) on my thigh and right hand (3 dots in a triangle), being tall (6'3),blond haired with green/blue eyes, born at easter on April 13th, from German and english descent.. someone who follows a lot of nationalist ideals...

you have officially scared the crap out of me mate

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

No SGTChas you are what scares me. Unduly frighten the living life from my very core. You specifically and your interpretations.

Now how can you have such a terrible feelings about such a nice guy? I'm a sweet heart; unless your an anti-Christian NWO parasite, then you are wise to fear me – neighbor or not.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by SGTChas]

Hi/
You also scared me!
So, can you answer my above post thread about the Father,Son and Holy spirit?
Thanks,

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 11andrew34

Look. I cannot and would not try to convince you of the Word's reliability as you have made up your mind. However, it was quoting that Word and the name of Jesus that healed a man with open sores on his chest from the last stages of lung cancer whose face lit up as he raised up lucid despite swimming in morphine and having come to out of a semi coma; pointing at the rear of the Hospital room while reaching out and saying “Jesus”, tears flowing and then he fell back to the bed.

Even the doctor and the nurse freaked because we all felt the static charged air and heard a door SHUT as he fell back to the bed. The next day the sores FELL OFF HIS SKIN REVEALING NEW HEALTHY SKIN and within a week, he walked out totally healed.

By the way, the Jewish Oncologist and nurse both got saved.

You can keep your disbelief and very learned and wise skepticism, I’ll keep my poor old country boy faith in Christ because He is alive, His Word is truth, and it DOES EXACTLY AS HE SAYS IT WILL IF YOU BELIEVE.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

What do you make of this Scripture? In the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the true Son of God come in the flesh (1 John 4:2-3)

Your 1 John 4:2-3 is either copied wrong or a very bad translation; this should answer your question. If not the plain answer is no, the Antichrist will try to replace Christ, not confess Him. Further, the Spirit of the Antichrist is not THE Antichrist; have to watch the masculine personal directed proper pronouns.

1John 4:2 By this know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God. 3 And every spirit which does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not from God; and this is the antichrist which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world.

And also what do you make of this scripture "The Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world as a witness unto all nations; and then the end shall come" (Mt. 24:14).

Literally means when every last human has had at least one chance to even show any interest to know Christ, God will pull the plug.

Sorry I scare you, I haven’t shot anybody for years, and then only those who deserved it

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by 11andrew34

Look. I cannot and would not try to convince you of the Word's reliability as you have made up your mind. However, it was quoting that Word and the name of Jesus that healed a man with open sores on his chest from the last stages of lung cancer whose face lit up as he raised up lucid despite swimming in morphine and having come to out of a semi coma; pointing at the rear of the Hospital room while reaching out and saying “Jesus”, tears flowing and then he fell back to the bed.

Even the doctor and the nurse freaked because we all felt the static charged air and heard a door SHUT as he fell back to the bed. The next day the sores FELL OFF HIS SKIN REVEALING NEW HEALTHY SKIN and within a week, he walked out totally healed.

By the way, the Jewish Oncologist and nurse both got saved.

You can keep your disbelief and very learned and wise skepticism, I’ll keep my poor old country boy faith in Christ because He is alive, His Word is truth, and it DOES EXACTLY AS HE SAYS IT WILL IF YOU BELIEVE.

When and where and what hospital and were you an eyewitness?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami Florida summer of 1995. Yes, I saw it but could not handle it as it WAS TOO supernatural. Spooky. I was still working through some of my heathen ways of seeing things.

You COULD FEEL the presence in that room, is as if time had stood still and you could not speak or move; even if I was able to I coudn't, I had to shut my eyes because of what I MIGHT see. An evening I’ll never forget.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You are attempting to translate into CLASSICAL Greek, not Hellenistic Koine Greek. What you are missing is that this is Hebrew INTO Hellenistic Greek transliterated INTO ENGLISH.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by SGTChas]

Well since this seems so easy for you then walk me step by step through this from beginning to end because I am not seeing it. This is a link to Koine Greek which lists Lamda and Tau both.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Have to go get the boss from work. I'll be glad to do so next time on, or just cut and paste the Bible study I did on this subject which takes it down to the basic steps.

Got to go - NEVER keep a Russian wife waiting, then you will need healing.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

K, ty.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hi/

Thanks for the Answer to my question.

"Every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God" (1 John 4:3)
What was wrong with this?

And what do you make of it personally?
Is Jesus Christ the Son of God?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
SGTChas, or Seargant Chaos if you like that better; are you calling yourself a Christian?

Making threats towards people that don't agree with you doesn't exactly seem like a very christian-like thing to do - unless of course you plan on praying for forgiveness or saying 1000 holy mary's afterwards...

Man I can't wait til 2012 - only 3 more years to go...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by watchtheashes

Sorry, but I deal only with prophetic truth from the Bible as I figure God is able to let me know WHO the Antichrist is.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by SGTChas]

God will let you know??
You must be special, huh? If your looking for Mr. Maitreya, try this..............

www.maitreya.org...

Who would have thought that god would break his own commandment.
No killing, but he did flood out the known world, killing a heck of a lot of people.

see ya

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

He'd let you know too if you BELIEVED His Word, matter of faith.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

hey - as i asked here

just where did that ` magic ` extra 1 come from ?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

... unless your an anti-Christian NWO parasite, then you are wise to fear me – neighbor or not.

Where in this quote do you see a threat to some one who does not agree with me? This is a PROMISE that if your anti-Christian AND a NWO parasite (as in enemy of the Constitution and Bill of rights), I will gladly send you to meet Jesus. I swore to defend the rights of all Americans and will do so; this is called ‘duty’ and ‘honor’, concepts that are foreign to progressives and statist I know.

Its SGT Chas.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Sorry I missed your post. All DEAD or ASSUMED dead (such as bin Laden) get their names done as: Adolf Hitler I = 666, BECAUSE they are dead and thus MUST come back. So: Osama bin Laden I = 666. Anyone alive checked is without the 1 - backwards admission that they would have to come out of hell to be '2'.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
wasnt the number "666" proven to be a mis-interpretation and the actual number of the beast was 616? wouldnt that disprove alot of the theories mentioned here?

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by justdj

Never relied on the 666 thing anyway. ALL of this is based on the Bible scriptures that deal with the Beast.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
kinda makes you wonder, ..... if someone can misinterpet a pretty important number....... like the number of the beast !! ... what else in the bible has been misinterpeted ????

Didnt jesus say things along the line of...... i am son of god, ... ye are my brothers and sisters, .... these things and more you shall do. .... we are creaters made in his image.

I dont think he was trying to seperate us as the bible does..... but bring us together.

you say worship him, ... I say join em.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Barack (Lightning) was the name of the Prophet Muhammad's horse, which giving a tremendous leap, carried the Prophet Muhammad up to heaven.

Mahdi will return riding the back of Barack. Our Pres will cause such destruction to our country, he will pave the way for the next Hitlar. The economy will fall, riots and violence will begin due to no food or social wellfare. No one will police. Violence will spread. Offenders will try to leave the city and spread more violence. Retribution and hate will begin. The killing will begin. The next Hitlar will rise to power. Anger and fear will fuel a violent uprising of a normally quite people. It will flash and happen so fast the world will tremble once again. I think this uprising will come again from the so called master race. I think this will happen because the world now seems to want to exterminate these people. They will figure it out and multiply again.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join