It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Ivan Panin used numerous texts to check for numerical reliability with the view for exclusion of flawed versions, NOT to manipulate data;

Ivan Pavin and the Gospel of Mark
Perhaps the most impressive work of Ivan Panin concerned the passage Mark 16:9-20 in the Greek New Testament. Modern scholars are almost unanimous in judging this passage an interpolation, but Panin, in his pamphet "The Last Twelve Verses of Mark" provides a dazzling array of numerical patterns. In his view, these patterns appeared by design, not by accident, and of course the designer must have been God. Therefore, the passage is authentic.

As we shall see, this example provides an important lesson about Panin's work.
Accident or Design?
As we have adequately demonstrated elsewhere, any piece of text contains a large number of numerical "patterns" by chance. All that is needed is the skill to present them in a way that makes them appear extraordinary. However, some of the patterns presented by Panin were indeed the result of deliberate design: Panin designed them!
Textual analysis or Cheating?

Everyone familiar with the history of the Greek New Testament knows that there are very many editions. The primary reason for this is that they follow the decisions of editors who have different degrees of access to early manuscripts and different opinions on how discrepancies between them should be resolved. The result of this subjectivity is that, apart from intentional reprintings, all the editions differ from one another. Sometimes the differences are small, and sometimes they are large, but almost any difference is harmful to Panin's results. That is because many of Panin's patterns rely on the exact words, or even the exact letters, that appear in the text.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
From what I hear this is all supposed to happen.
Whomever the "Antichrist" is doesn't really matter.

This would mark the end of the world and the return of Christ.

Why aren't Christians rejoicing?
Why are they even fighting against this, since it is the word of their God?

Maybe they like the "world of man" a little more than they want to admit.

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
i think people give Obama way too much credit...i mean, im pretty sure, at one point or another he was probably a crack head...I mean we are dealing with a dude straight outta chicago from the 70s and 80s....

Nice work detective.
You not only stereotyped the man, you also slammed the entire city of Chicago.

Don't quit your day job.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Interesting how folk ignore the fact that i mention 666 is not being the number of the beast.

Seems many of you are not interested in the facts: just asserting your beliefs onto others regardless.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You are all missing the whole point.

The "Anti-Christ" Is the force that inhabits closed minded people to focus on the "Anti-Christ" Itself.

Focus on yourself WITHIN yourself, this physical Universe is but a imprisonment created for the purpose of finding yourself.

Jesus of Nazerath is just Jesus of Nazerath in my opinion, and if you are worshipping him and he wasn't the Christ, would you not be an Anti-Christ?

In that case there are Billions of Anti-Christs....lol...How hyprocrytical.

Religions = 1% truth 99% perversions, it is your TEST to understand within yourself the knowledge that is attracted to you.

-Psycho.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
That is the politically correct view of the Bible. However, if you do some research for yourself you would find...

Unfortunately, there is a much more reasonable explanation for the accuracy. It's a rather shocking one to people who aren't ready for it, a real faith tester. I think it's definitely a card they are going to play at some point.

One reason a heavily edited bible could prove so accurate is if much of it was assembled after the events it seems to predict. Possibly in the Renaissance even. The original new testament could even precede the old testament.

Intellectually, I know you have to juggle multiple possibilities. Faith ultimately has nothing at all to do with specific details and the logical analysis thereof. I believe faith is found with and in your heart.

The crazy thing about history is if you take a logical positivist approach, by which I mean building from what is verifiable from evidence and inferable from tautologies, then things get very murky as you begin to look before 1600. Right around the time John Dee was talking to Macrobes. We're just getting to the tech level where the lies can't be hidden. Genetic dating of manuscripts printed on animal skins and possibly even plant fibers too is a very recent development that once mature could reveal extensive fabrications in the historical record.

There are too many similarities in the Jesus in the Bible we know to the avatars of his opposition, the solar/snake/luciferian cultists. The mystery cult system is everywhere, most of the real ancient source material was destroyed, and monks and such may have busily cooked up the rest. I'm not ultimately sure how all of that solar/snake/luciferian and other angles get organized, but I believe it all falls under the rubric of 'the whore of Babylon' aka Mystery Babylon, which is Lucifer/Apollo/Ra/etc's deviously crafted secret society system. Why would they leave in references to their secret cult system? They like the infamy, etc.

This Bible could not be 'perfectly perfect' as God wouldn't want it to be...that would violate his gift of free will. A perfectly perfect Bible would leave no room for faith and no room for choice. God never wanted us to be his mindless slaves, he wants us to be magnificently mortal. An imperfectly perfect Bible leaves room for free will and faith. The arrogant Luciferian/solar/whatever cultist is taught at lower levels that God was always made up. I think the Luciferian level is actually a bit higher up. 'Hey look at us, we can edit his Bible, his perfect word, not so Godly are you God lol.' It would be hilarious to them, and more proof in their minds that God did not exist, that God was a lie of their invention purely for the sake of herding the sheep.

But even that Bible could still be imperfectly perfect, with none of their deceptions and lies being of any important account to the faithful who look for the word of god with and within their hearts. They would fail to not include many details which they did not note the importance of, and leave some of them in out of arrogance. God could honor the prayers of the faithful, however they were addressed.

Also I do not believe it would be possible to edit everything about a Messiah which they were going to great lengths to 'undo the damage of.' Too many people would have been believers to make a complete fraud possible. People weren't allowed to read the Bible for a long time, but there would have to be concessions to the living memory of the Messiah, and they would be twisting the facts in order to undermine it. Other facts they would arrogantly not bother to twist. They're rather lazy folks at heart, after all they all chose the easy path to power as promised by their Mystery cult. And if the orders were coming from Lucifer, whom they believe to be an unbeatably intelligent space or extra dimensional alien, and/or an actual dragon, how could they lose?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
As we shall see, this example provides an important lesson about Panin's work.
Accident or Design?
As we have adequately demonstrated elsewhere, any piece of text contains a large number of numerical "patterns" by chance. All that is needed is the skill to present them in a way that makes them appear extraordinary.

Think what 70 schooled ancient priests of ancient Greece who made the LXX or Septuaghint, hence the number LXX 50+10+10=70 seventy people weighing and choosing words among the thousands, sometimes having o invent new Greek words to make them fit, mostly what Shakespeare did "alone" a couple of centuries ago. A single man is a unique, but powerful terminal in a global timeless network cluster, with God being the ultimate high, and reknown or atleast reputed for having contacted humans quite a few times and places around the world up through the ages and further into the future if he keeps his word as written in prophecy. Put seventy bright, wise, knowledgable and clever and have them with only their minds make a perfect translation from Hebrew into Greek or for that matter a new, yet unknown proto-dialect, put them together and have them work until they're done. They could encode more than just ground level algebra and multipla of seven... They were basically writing with their numbers and vise versa.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Why do we need to walk into heaven SIDEWAYS?

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I actually quite like your thinking on the star being the sign of the antichrist's coming, i didnt know about Maitreya. Im going to keep an eye on this and maybe research a little into it myself.

However for those talking about Obama, wasnt there alot of talk about Bush when he was in office aswel?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Having been brought up in a fairly strict christian home myself and seeing how things really are behind closed doors - I tend to look at things this way myself... it just makes a lot more sense to me.

The majority of Christians - or any religious fanatics for that matter - are simply complete hypocrites; they go out and do whatever they want, whatever is easiest for them to make themselves feel better about themselves... then pray for forgiveness, and everything is fine and dandy.

On a more complex and perhaps dillusional wavelength

Who's to say the "puppet masters" haven't been successful in time travel - perhaps they simply went on a Bible Mission - sending prophets and messiahs back to create the illusion?

Whatever the reality is, i have to say this topic is very entertaining...

Switching topics for a moment, did any of you catch Obama signing Kennedy Corpus' note for her teacher on the news today? I got a kick out of that one... wonder if this has anything to do with Ted Kennedy? seems a little too coincidental whatever the reason is...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

The righteous inherit the EARTH, we do not go sit on clouds and play harps. “God made the earth to be inhabited, and He did not make it in vain.” Psalm 25:13; 37:9, 11, 22, 34; 104:5; 119:90; Proverbs 10:30; Ecc 1:4. As you can see from these verses the righteous shall inherit the earth and WILL NEVER BE REMOVED. This off the earth for seven years is a false teaching that is not clearly stated (that we are at a 7 year wedding feast in heaven) anywhere; it is symbolically alluded to at best and does not take into account:

Rev 21:9 And one of the seven angels who had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, Come here, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife. 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of Heaven from God.

We are sideways gathered here:

Matthew 24:29 And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of Man shall appear in the heavens. And then all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of the heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

To arrive here:

Isaiah 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the Law among My disciples. 17 And I will wait on Jehovah, who hides His face from the house of Jacob; and I will look for Him. 18 Behold, I and the children whom Jehovah has given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from Jehovah of Hosts, who dwells in Mount Zion. 19 And when they shall say to you, Seek to the mediums and to wizards who peep and mutter; should not a people seek to their God, than for the living to the dead? 20 To the Law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because no light is in them. 21 And they shall pass through it, hard-pressed and hungry; and it shall be, they shall be hungry; They shall rave and curse their king and their God, and look upward. 22 And they shall look to the land; and behold, trouble and darkness and gloom of anguish! And they are driven away into darkness.

Which, if you carefully read verse 21 and 22, is where God preaches against the pre-trib rapture hoax: “… and look upward”.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Very learned and often quoted tripe. Perhaps you have not heard of the full copy of Matthew found in one of the Dead Sea caves WITH AN ALMOST FUL COPY OF MARK? Guess what, Panin was right.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

THIS is exactly WHY Jesus says that the way to heaven is narrow and hard to find and VERY few enter in there at. Perhaps you had better stop pointing your fingers at others and worry about yourself, because when you stand before God, He will not ask you about what others were or were not, He is going to ask you about YOU and what you did with Jesus.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 11andrew34

This Bible could not be 'perfectly perfect' as God wouldn't want it to be...that would violate his gift of free will.

This is nonsensical and logically insupportable; God will judge us for keeping His Word and states: Psalm 89:34 I will not break My covenant, nor change the thing that has gone out of My lips. If He will not alter His Word, how could we be judged for Word He allowed to be altered?

[edit on 6/11/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

wow some amazing info! you know a lot of it creeps me out because it matches me greatly
seeing the number daily my entire life, seeing Hitler and the Devil in my dreams on two occasions over 3 years,having the symbol (6 or upside down britain) on my thigh and right hand (3 dots in a triangle), being tall (6'3),blond haired with green/blue eyes, born at easter on April 13th, from German and english descent.. someone who follows a lot of nationalist ideals...

you have officially scared the crap out of me mate

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

What is Maitreya? Does it have anything to do with the triple conjunction around November or December of 2008?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

That may have been your home and that is what you saw.Don't pin that on Christians as a whole.That would be ridiculous . You really don't know that so don't act like you do.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Rev 14:10 he also shall drink of the wine of the anger of God having been mixed undiluted in the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented by fire and brimstone before the holy angels and before the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever. And those worshiping the beast and its image have no rest night and day, even if anyone receives the mark of its name.

The problem arises in the Paradise and Hades compartments in hell. Up until Christ paid the sacrifice, the righteous dead had to be kept somewhere because sin cannot enter the presence of God. Even though they had believed God and had righteousness attributed to them, they still had to accept Christ when He went on His in hell preaching trip to “… lead captivity captive.”

Then you have both the righteous, unsaved and those ineligible for resurrection (angle and human hybrids) whose fate was fixed BEFORE the Law was given, and thus before sin could be attributed. It is these unsaved that would be cast into outer darkness.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi/
Its becoming an interesting thread so far...

So you seem to know a bit about the Antichrist.

When he comes, will he confess that Jesus Christ has come in the Flesh?

What do you make of this Scripture?
"In the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the true Son of God come in the flesh (1 John 4:2-3)

And also what do you make of this scripture "The Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world as a witness unto all nations; and then the end shall come" (Mt. 24:14).

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
This is nonsensical logically insupportable; God will judge us for keeping His Word and states: Psalm 89:34 I will not break My covenant, nor change the thing that has gone out of My lips. If He will not alter His Word, how could we be judged for Word He allowed to be altered?

What's illogical is thinking that that rationally solves the problem I've presented. And logic is extremely limited of course. You couldn't tie your shoes in the morning or remember you mom if all you had working for you was logic.

I mean really, you don't see the problem with using text to counter this line of inquiry? As in what if that that psalm may have been written by some monk in present minus ~500 years? What if in a few months, genetic dating scientifically proves beyond any reasonable doubt that most of the Bible was written then and not where conventional dating puts it? Would you stop believing?

The big guy to check into on this angle is Anatoly Fomenko and his "New Chronology." He's a Russian mathematician using statistical analysis and other tools, and in general taking an extremely skeptical approach to dating methods. He sees a lot of duplications throughout the historical record...repeats of the same event told repeatedly but in different eras. The purpose of his analysis was to look for "phantom time" in the historical record and with his extremely skeptical approach, believes that there are entire chunks of history which never happened.

Fomenko himself doesn't believe carbon dating is completely reliable. But one interesting thing is that the carbon date on the shroud of Turin puts it I believe around what would be 1050Ad. Which just happens to be very close to the result Fomenko has identified as the likely dates of Jesus, which he also believes to have had many names, and to have been the same person as Andronikos I Komnenos, a Byzantine emperor remembered by history as a failed reformer. His dates are conventionally ~1118-1185, whereas Fomenko dates him as 1152-1185. The guy also claims the real Jerusalem is Instanbul, and the real Soloman's temple as the Hagia Sophia. There's a huge amount of information to wade through, but his website covers the big points.

As for the Jesus character and all of the overlap in his story with Osiris, Apollo, etc...that's all plain as day now as the hard work of collecting all the shared story elements, tropes, etc has been done many times. I think the name of a Messiah would have been very hard to alter, as people would have known it even if you burnt all the books and such. I guess even that is possible though. But I believe God would honor any belief in Jesus, if it meant more than just a name to you. Moses was said to have had many names, a different name for each culture that new him. Similarly, Fomenko believes that this trick was pulled more than just with Moses.

The parts of the Bible that encourage people to live like dumb slaves are, I believe, the most likely areas for fabrication and manipulation by people who wanted to use the Bible to control the masses. God knew free will meant suffering, and as the story goes it wasn't exactly something he gave humankind right from the start. But we have it. I don't believe we'll be judged against a literal reading of the Bible and all it's words as law. There are too many contradictions. Most people aren't even capable of remembering that much information, let alone keeping it all straight. A Messiah who knew what it was to be mortal couldn't do that to creations he loved.

What I believe to be most important is your personal connection to his living memory and what he stood for. The name of Jesus alone won't save you if you were a rotten dick all your life. Yet if you did have a true change of heart in time, and God can't be fooled about that sort of thing, then you'd be fine.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

No SGTChas you are what scares me. Unduly frighten the living life from my very core. You specifically and your interpretations.

Now how can you have such a terrible feelings about such a nice guy? I'm a sweet heart; unless your an anti-Christian NWO parasite, then you are wise to fear me – neighbor or not.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by SGTChas]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join