It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

my argument lies with the divinty of the "anti-christ". where as fundamentalist christians would like to believe he is ispired by hate for god and therefor possess a "satan" like evil which he uses to strike out against "Gods" peoples, the jews. where in reality, along through history the word "anti-christ" can be accurately attributed to many historical figures, all of a very evil nature. but in my opinion none of them divinley inspired, and certainly nothing with world ending consequences as some fringe fundamentalist christian would have you believe.

like i said, history is on my side of the argument. and until the world ends the way fundamental christians believe it too, it will remain on my side (not that sides matter.
)

i know you are taking your faith into account when considering such a figure, and thats ok, but there should always be room for a subjecytive view to be taken into account.

anyone may call anybody the "anti-christ", and indeed hitler was an anti-christ, especially in the most commonly accepted version of the Jesus Christ story.

the reason i enter threads such as this is to present a realist, secular perspective. One without fear embedded in the message. So to put my sentiment on the subject accurately, I feel there has been anti-christs in the past and there will be anti-christs in the future. they have all been squashed and hopefully in the future will continue to be squashed as they attempt to gain power and attain their (usually) fascist goals. (which Jesus Christ was vehemently opposed to..hence anti-christ)

one of the sad parts is, many times they are religiously (fundamentalist) inspired. another reason to urge fundamentalist views to maintain at a minimum penetration within religious communities. and to clarify when i say fundamentalist views..it is more on the lines of a new age "fundamentalism" ...not at all in the original sense of the word which was very non-violent and anti-nationalistic, which is not the case today.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by GlossomBoodchild

You will have your proof soon............. I promise.

Oh yeah?? Why not proof NOW?
Thats like saying...the Cowboys will win the next superbowl....
"Oh yeah? how do you know? Where is the proof?"

"Oh...you'll see......"

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

What a pleasant and well thought out reply. I thank you, fellow member!

I agree to a degree with your assessment of "fundamentalism", and can see why this would lead you to several of your stated beliefs... Even a Pennsylvania farmer understands the negativity generally associated with that adjective...

I feel that the MSM has some 'splainin' to do, but that is another thread perhaps...

Thanks for your stated objectivity, and the clear explanation...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

certainly, you may believe what you wish, but dont think you are the only generation to say what you have been saying.

and when/if you are wrong, your matter-of-fact style of writing (ex: "just believe what I am saying..it is the truth...this will happen. that will happen") like you yourself are a prophet will only make you look more foolish.

no offence. i am not looking to flame you.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
You're right....I am just looking for an argument....an argument for the existence of a god and the bible......I would love to believe....I really would....but there is simply no logic to any of it...no proof besides the Bible itself...and no historical record of jesus christ walking besides the bible...which isnt a historical record...oh and some other ancient historian
who claimed he walked..except he was later proved to be a hoax.

Hi Glosso/
I guess an argument is what you will get if you keep on this way.
Of-course there is proof the Son of God existed.
Passed down from generation to generation, and this is why it exists today.
As is History...
Why not question all the theories of evolution that was/is fed at schools?
Do people go back to question the LIES of the neathandrall(spelling?) man or so it was discovered to be a huge LIE?
No logic you say?
Of-course there is LOGIC .....look at how man is today and how man was centuries ago!
Why is man so determined to get rid of God?
I would first try and find Logic in that!
And then maybe there would be a logic as to why all this is the way it is.
What hoax and where did this man walk?
(always look behind the curtain)who are you getting this information from?

My beef with religion and these redundant threads...is the FACT of how many people died for religious beliefs...and how many people got and still get killed for religious beliefs. KEYWORD--->BELIEFS.

Again, the people died because of mans disbelief in God...Not because of mans belief in God.
The cause of war and many unrests are because man does not want to worship God, but man wants to BE WORSHIPED!

And here you guys are fear mongering about the "anti-christ"...grow up.
Im beginning to think that all ATS consists of is non-stop fear-mongering....I thought this forum was about denying ignorance?
"Well if you dont like it...dont come here"--->one will say....

I dont fear the antichrist....I fear God, for it is He who judges the world(ones soul)It is God who gave us each spirit.
The antichrist is written will also receive what he deserves....as will the false prophet and those that would not listen to what was being said.
I wont say not to come here,because I believe that you somehow want to understand all of this...
Ones 'soul' always thirsts for the truth....for God gave us that 'Soul'

yeah great excuse to continue your belief in unicorns and trolls.
And lets just for a split second consider what you are saying here...."The anti christ is coming...bla bla bla....he/she is an evil evil person...who will do very bad things..." something along those lines? Right. So what are you guys going to do about it? "Debate" it over forums.....come up with numerical values?

Its not about debating or fighting over what is or isnt to be, it's about learning what each of us have to bring to the forums.
If it is written in Scripture, and it is,then one has no choice in what they are going to do...well,whether they try to, it is written that all will happen,and so trying to get rid of the antichrist wont work....

Argue about which "sacred" text is more correct?
Get up and do something about this anti-christ then....stop blabbering about it...go store some food...build an underground bunker...and just disappear from this website...I mean...this anti-christ would have to be smart, right? He would have to know about the internet when he comes....ATS would probably be one of the first websites he visits...he'll see THIS thread...and all of the exposing information about him...that you guys will be one of the first to feel his wrath. So rambling here about is very irrational on your parts since you are putting you and your families at risk when he finally arrives.
Good Job!

There's no use in arguing over sacred texts as many views on the matter differ.
if one searches for the truth and asks God for help(not out of curiosity)then one will understand why all this must happen as it is written.
Im sure the antichrist wont bother with ATS

Why bother with a community, when he has the World.

Take care,

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Nicked from PaleoBabble...

This is sort of on the periphery of PaleoBabble, but the 666 / antichrist thing fits just about every discussion of the old and strange. A reader asked the “616″ reading in one of the Greek Oxyrhyncus papyri in place of the famous “666″ that occurs in Revelation 13:18.Basically, the issue is that in this papyrus, thenumber (which is abbreviated as ΧΙC (chi, iota, sigma), which are the letters used for the numerical total of 616. If we wrote out 616 longhand, the Greek would be hexakosiai deka hex (six hundred, ten, six). So is the number of the beast 666 or 616? The short answer is that “666″ has far greater manuscript support, and so it should be regarded as the better reading. The longer answer is from Metzger’s textual commentary, where he notes a number of very early manuscripts that have 666 (my notes in brackets). 616 is also early, since Irenaeus knew of it, but 666 by far has the better textual argument. And besides, 616 and 666 are related, as Metzger notes.

SGTChas,you've done some fantastic work on your OP! I wanted to ask you-
Would your number theory be able to take the 616 into account?(my apologies for not being able to provide the picture supplied with the story)

Watchtheashes......I was born cynical,I don't believe in an anthropomorphised god,certainly not in jesus and while it's bad form to hijack someone else's thread,I really have to ask you...do you have ANYTHING at all to back up your Maitreya story?Or have you got your own thread somewhere?You are in serious danger of being my first "ignore"candidate.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericynical

I second that notion...

I need to add..well done OP

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by KSPigpen

The use of the definite article in a masculine appositive phrase means the real McCoy is coming out of hell to a town near you…

Honest questions never irritate, I hope this helps. If not just ask any others that come to mind.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by SGTChas]

So according to scripture....the demon which is a spiritual being, can ACTUALLY morph into human flesh ???

Not saying that's not possible but, i don't see that in scripture. What would make more sense to me would be that a human being that is completely possessed by Satan himself. Exactly like Judas.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It could also be Turkey,Syria,, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Khazakstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan. China is too far east for being north-east imho.

So what is it that you are trying to imply here...? I bet you did'nt go through the website I posted. I merely wanted to bring to attention a specific site that contains information that could throw some light on this topic...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Have any of you "anti-christ" fiends and religious fanatics considered the FACTS of the matter? Like how much money is made off of religion? How about the amount of little boys molested by "priests"? How about the fact that Hitler was one step away from becoming a painter, but was denied admission to art school. Meaning if any of the authorities who decided who got into art school or who did not; had gotten laid the night before and woke up with that much of a better mood....and accepted Adolf to art school.....then you wouldn't be here right now talking about it?
How about the science of psychology and the human brain...relevant to how we as human beings form our BELIEFS? How the brain works? How history relates to society today?
Does anyone stop and consider these things before coming to a rational conclusion?
I'm just wondering....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Very interesting post. I agree with most of what you wrote, although I'm torn between the Assyrians being "Caucasians" or the lost 10 tribes being "Caucasian."

A link you might find interesting.

www.britam.org

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Manwin]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

There is no way to prove it to you right at this very moment and I think you know that otherwise you wouldn't be stompin' your feet hollerin proof,proof,proof.

I gave you my promise. Isn't that good enough? Look at it like this, your gonna get this really great gift for Christmas but you'll just have to wait.

Oh and by the way, naughty people don't get gifts.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Zeus2573]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Zeus2573]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS, though I've been visiting the site for quite some time. I have spent an enormous amount of time researching what is happening in the world today. Soon I will post an original thread here going over everything I know, which is VERY comprehensive. First I want to say, for this specific topic, everyone reading this needs to stop right now and seek out a video series called 'The Arrivals'. It is on YouTube but the audio has been disabled because of copyright infringement (as if 90% of the videos on YouTube aren't violating copyrights). I would suggest downloading it from a torrent site.

Synopsis:
"This Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ.

A Work Inspired by Hashemsfilms and of course the Words of the Noble Quran, The Holy Bible, and The Torah, The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truthseekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr."

Thank you to the original poster, SGTChas, for the work you've done to put that together. However, I have something that will change your mind about your focus on Hitler and the Holocaust. You need to research The Khazar Kingdom and Zionism. When we're talking about the Israelites of scripture, Yahweh's chosen people, we are NOT talking about the people who we call the Jews of today. If you haven't heard this before and don't know the implications, really think about it. The Israelites were and ARE black African people. A prominent Arab leader (forgive me I can't recall his name right now) made a statement at one time that the Israelites left black, and came back white and they will NEVER be welcome in Palestine. There will never be peace there as a result. So what this means is that the people who were horrifically massacred in the Holocaust were not God's chosen people, and when you linked together all the nations that persecuted them over time it's not significant to talk about the Holocaust in that context. And 'Judaism' as a religion is a false religion like so many others. Understand that Moses, Yahshuah (jesus, who was Black remember, we've been lied to about so many things), and the Prophet Muhummad were each messengers of the Most High. The same God, one true God. He said worship no other gods but Him. All these other 'gods' of Hinduism, and the ancient civilizations of Egypt and so on are DEMONS, literally. And this is coming from a lifelong non-religious person until I did this research. They can assume any form, such as... hmmm.... little green men who like to abduct people... reptilian shapeshifters. Read about 'Project Blue Beam', all this UFO/alien hype lately is very carefully calculated.

Until I put together my own full thread on all of this I will just give you a few of these tips for your research:
- The bible patriarch Isaac had two sons, Jacob (who was renamed Israel, and the tribes of Israel came from his sons), and Esau (also called Edom, his descendents called Edomites). It is VERY important for you to learn what people of today are descendents of Esau. Read the bible, God loves everyone right? Not Esau! In fact he hates Esau and Edomites. Why do you think that would be?
- Hell is a real literal place. Period. It's probably literally inside the Earth. So when you hear about 'reptilian aliens' working with the govn't in deep underground bases, what do you think that's about?
- Remember everything about this obsession with genetics and inter-species breeding that's going on in these bases. It's about trying to one-up God, which is impossible ultimately. Think about dinosaurs, reptilian scary looking, ridiculously huge dinosaurs. The great deluge, flood was to wipe off the Earth certain 'beasts' right? A lot of people have 'faith' in the scientists who tell you dinosaurs existed MILLIONS of years ago. You should think about that. Factor in deliberate deception.

I'm a non-religious Canadian of Anglo-Saxon descent.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by robsydney]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

There is no way to prove it to you right at this very moment and I think you know that otherwise you wouldn't stompin' you feet hollerin proof,proof,proof.

I gave you my promise. Isn't that good enough? Look at it like this, your gonna get this really great present for Christmas but you'll just have to wait.

Oh and by the way, naughty people don't get presents.

No, I'm sorry, but I must respectfully say that...no, you're "promise" is not good enough.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by watchtheashes

Sorry, but I deal only with prophetic truth from the Bible as I figure God is able to let me know WHO the Antichrist is. Matasohou, or whoever, does not even rate a scriptural hint. Further, UFO's are only demonic spirits fooling the mentally challenged; the laws of physics apply to anything of these four dimensions. UFO's are 'bright light and noise' children’s distractions.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by SGTChas]

Well, here's my issue with the whole entire 'UFOs are just demons' theory...Demons are nothing but spiritual entities which were cast from heaven(fallen); from what I've studied in scripture.

Please correct me in scripture with no less than 10 scripture references from the OT to the NT if i'm wrong; but, I've never read anywhere in scripture where demons, that are actually fallen angels, are/can build mechanical craft that can hover and sound like a Star Wars drone on the planet Hoth.

Not trying to derail the thread, just trying to make a logical point as to the Ainti-Christ being from hell, and NOT from another planet (ET/UFO)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
PersonA:"I'm right, you're wrong. Believe what I believe or go to hell"

PersonB:"I thought you preached compassion, acceptance, and love"

PersonA:"I do, but Jesus wants me to practice hate, bigotry, intolerance, and fear of anything different."

PersonB:"Oh, ok. Good luck with that. I'm going THAT way, far away from you."

PersonA:"Jesus loves you!"

PersonB:"Whatever."

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by robsydney

Welcome to ATS!

You bring up an interesting point also, which there was just a thread about... Concerning Edom.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6303501#pid6303501

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
[more

Have it your way.
Seems you've got it all figured out. May you and your way of thinking bring you much prosperity. I wish you all the best GlossomBoodchild!

~Zeus

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

[more

Have it your way.
Seems you've got it all figured out. May you and your way of thinking bring you much prosperity. I wish you all the best GlossomBoodchild!

~Zeus

You know, I would love to wish you the same....but I cant rationally do it, seeing as according to your own belief...your "fate" is already sealed in the hands of this "anti-christ".
I wish you good luck.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Christianity, 1% truth, 99% Perversions.

Jesus of Nazerath, the Christ? What if Jesus of Nazerath is not the Christ, would it mean Billions are Anti-Christs, The Anti-Christ(s) are here!!!!!!

It would seem that people are focusing on the outward physical existence and not on the inward spiritual beings that they are.

Are you with god, or are you away from god?

-Psycho.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Psychonaughty]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join