It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a weird head feeling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

yes indeed. To add to that fact, there were already active threads on this subject.

Someone needs a pat on the head and to be told they are special.

We are all beautiful and unique snowflakes~~

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
sorry about the lack of description but its very hard to explain the only way i can describe it is when somebody walks in the room can feel them(u no the feeling?)

its like that but very extreme . i dont watch cartoons i only watch tv at night i usually am out and if not im researching i try to eat healthy dont really drink soda

and i wudnt think im a starchild but its hard to think your normal when you dont no anybody else that can THINK

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

I think you on a good pathexcept No sodas and more healthy and I bet you get more of these "feelings"

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
when i put tv on lowest volume and im having this weird feeling the sound on the tv get unbearable its like a pulse it gets really loud and then stop 3 seconds later does it again

its feels like i would explain as some kind off white noise in my head

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
when i put tv on lowest volume and im having this weird feeling the sound on the tv get unbearable its like a pulse it gets really loud and then stop 3 seconds later does it again

its feels like i would explain as some kind off white noise in my head

The only way I can explain this noise is, I think It is the Raido waves that "trance us"

Because I can here them to Except it's out side around my truck "which don't have a radio" for some reason.. I D K

Good Topic?

just stay focused and ride the weird feelings out, "they just can't hang with our whole thinking for ourselves" as long as you can tell yourself "I am keeping my self healthy.." and truely mean it . Then youll be ok. trust me the headaches can be quite intense. . .

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by watchtheashes

i agree with watchthashes

"1) Demons are messing with you because you are more vulnerable to their ideas or ideals."

Look up some stuff on demonology. And how to combat it. there are greater forces thanus at work on this plane of existence. And with the coming alignment the doors are opening at a greater pace. They prey on the weak and the ill. Don't hesitate as it may already be too late.
Find a light warrior, get a crucifix, recite prayers every night.
Get a dog or borrow a friends dog. they are like a canary in a mine.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

How do you just jump to the conclusion he is a StarChild. What he has expressed could be explained by lots of things. Heck I have a hard time going to bed and I notice when people walk into a room.. Does that make me a StarChild?

I could also jump to a conclusion simply based on the title of the thread and say he is just sick in the head. But I will not.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You might to be a star child? he migjt not do your own research .

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

Well I will be dipped if you ain't right... I just levitated accross the room and set the cat on fire with my mind. You have got to just be pulling everybody's leg.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
see the thing is when i go to sleep i have to go to sleep facing the wall cus it feels like theres something in the room if i dont face the wall i find myself opening my eyes every 10 seconds( literary) to see if theres anything there

it feels like theres something with me all the time

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
see the thing is when i go to sleep i have to go to sleep facing the wall cus it feels like theres something in the room if i dont face the wall i find myself opening my eyes every 10 seconds( literary) to see if theres anything there

it feels like theres something with me all the time

Try going to sleep . . . asking/ telling yourself that you are going to dream and you will know when your dreaming and that no evil will enter your dreams and wish this "Something" to be a guideing light and welcome it into your dreams.

. . .or don't. . . but do your research about it, , you must be foreal about peace.

rehab

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi buddy, how are you now? Still not too good? Well, a headache is a terrible thing. My advice to you is: if you get a sudden nosebleed, let it bleed for at least five minutes. That might clear your head a little bit (it's an old technique and it doesn't always help, but it did with me).
You've been given some great advice so far, don't worry I'm not finished.
To get rid of the heat,, how can you do it? Don't move around. Just keep your body still and don't concentrate on it. This is isn't random, what I'm saying is a great way to get rid of headaches is to lay absolutely still and let your mind drift off into the macrocosm of your own mind. I do that and it works like a treat. You could also get a bigger pillow. If, like me, your pillows are really scrawney, you should try getting a big thick one that props your head up slightly. I did this and my headaches were gone in an instant (the sleep ones at least).
The sleep thing sounds more like you're in need of medical help (if you're not already getting it). I have a friend and she sort of has similar problems. When you get to sleep, do you find it hard to wake up in the morning? Well she does; she also has problems getting to sleep. It's no joke, the problem's extremely stressful. As you know.
Have you tried the Simon version of the Necronomicon? Well, there's a good incantation in there for getting rid of demons. Can work, just depends on how much you want some peace and how much you truly want it to be over.
Walking, as has been said before, is a really good way to ease stress. I walk everywhere. Its lovely and I think that, if you haven't dont it already, you should try it.
I hope that I have been of some help to you and your predicament. This sort of thing is no joke and should be helped. Not sure about the sixth sense thing though, unless your pineal gland has been aroused/stimulated by something either extraneous or internal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join