It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a weird head feeling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ok so i read i thread about sleep disturbances and lately i have been having trouble sleeping it seems that im tired but there is something about me that feels so awake and powerful is anybody else experiencing this

and also you no that feeling when you feel somebody come into the room (i call it 6th sense) i get that really intensely at night sometimes f the tv is on i can feel static and every 5 seconds it feels as if the TV gets unbearably loud has anybody had any of these experiences its very unusual

if not do you no what this is about??

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One of two things:

1) Demons are messing with you because you are more vulnerable to their ideas or ideals.

2) Maitreya star is calling you up at night, and that's no fun when you're on the good side.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
...maybe you're over-stimulated... stop consuming caffeine... dont eat anything but fresh fruit or veggies after dark (or 6pm, whichever comes first)... take a long walk (as in slow leisurely pace, rather than jogging which will stimulate you)... turn off tv/radio/computer and other racket makers at least an hour before bedtime and spend that hour being quiet - meditate, read a book, watch stars, etc... good luck...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

aybe you're over-stimulated... stop consuming caffeine... dont eat anything but fresh fruit or veggies after dark

Take this advice too if it is simply sleep disorder. I'm sure that's what it is, but there are times when science only goes so far.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
ok so i read i thread about sleep disturbances and lately i have been having trouble sleeping it seems that im tired but there is something about me that feels so awake and powerful is anybody else experiencing this

That's what I'm talking about. . . your almost their My fellow "Starchild"

Just keep Your thoughts pure, deal with the headaches, that's your inner self freein it's spirit from the "Programing" they will pass. . .as for the sleep disturbances, try to eat healthy, relax more and just practice shuting down instead of sleeping" You will sleep some of the time" but that's more like a trance state of sleep "alert aware" and thats when you research "psychic stuff-like spirit guide locations - Lucid dreaming" trust me we are here for a reason but you must believe and "sacrifice yourself"

and I better explain. . . Do'nt Kill Your Self! ! !" but put down MC donalds and pick up and apple. . . turn of the Naruto and go run and flip and train yourself. do it for yourself to help others Master Everything use most of it all for the greater good, , ,Oh then what you have a loveing peaceful life then die, and maybe get to reincarnate as something beautiful. who knows

all I can do is believe. and I'm haveing a rough time adjusting to the people around me so I am very much think ing of joining the peace core. . . naw but maybe start one myself. . . . . . . maybe? but anyways

somewhere secret, somewhere safe. . .

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

Tell us how much soda, coffee, nicotine, and/or other stimulating substances do you consume in a day? What are your sleep habits like? Why dont you take the TV out of your bedroom?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
yes, those are factors,but don't try and play doctor with him let him figure it out for himself,

all you can do is tell him your belifs and he will chose.

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

LMAO, you know he will not. Five minutes from now someone will have him convinced he is "special". He will leave here thinking he is an Alien, Indigo Child, Starseed, etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I am going to give you some input but I recommend you get in on this thread, as we've been discussing all of these things today: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How do you feel about what is happening? How has it been affecting you? You haven't been all that specific about your feelings.

It is said that everyone has some ESP, some more profoundly than others. Is this new for you?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Why Do you not care? about anything going through Threads posting replies " that spread fear/hate/Confusion? you still haven't informand us on you beliefs , just bashing others huh?

Peace be with you . . .

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

true that. I've always believed that people who are special don't feel the need to run around and announce it. We were having a discussion about all of these things earlier (minus the superiority complex that usually goes along with it......lol
)

In any case. some people are sensitive to changes in the universe and I do believe it's happening to people....it's just hard to dig through all the b/s and find the truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

Who are you even talking to? Who is spreading fear/hate/confusion?

As for me I just asked the person some simple questions. How could we know or even guess what the problem could be without asking questions?

Would not that be the same as telling someone with lower back pain that their kidney's are failing, because we do not have sufficient evidence to come to a proper conclusion?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Thank you. I am not saying he could not be "special", I am just saying that there are other possible explanations, but really no one could help him without asking him for more details.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

well there were a few triggers here....ahem..... first being the OP title

That combined with the lack of description threw up the *bleep bleep* atennae

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My prescription would be about four fingers of Jack Daniels, soft classic music in the background, and a good book.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Yeah the stuff you mentioned and the fact that the OP has not replied once to his own thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You should try natural relaxation methods as another poster already said, if that doesn't work maybe you should consult your doctor and try some sleeping pills like Ambien or Lunesta.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by rehab

Who are you even talking to? Who is spreading fear/hate/confusion?

As for me I just asked the person some simple questions. How could we know or even guess what the problem could be without asking questions?

Would not that be the same as telling someone with lower back pain that their kidney's are failing, because we do not have sufficient evidence to come to a proper conclusion?

acting like I'm not talking to you?

Please my fellow friend. debate with me a while ? what are your beliefs,do you have a belief? do you honastly believe in your beliefs. I do Mine and I'guessing i'm touching your heart or you wouldn't keep on reply ing. . .

. . .no excusses..

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
No one is an Indigo or Star child. That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. In fact it probably relates to "Aquarian Children."

I'm sure you'll see what I mean with the passage of a little time.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Revelation 1:7

Behold, He comes with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen."

Ummmm what where you saying? ? ?

Look and read your own meanings? explaine this? or can you?

I see "him" comeing, as well as everyone els, but som hide be hind the truth ,. . . scared like I and many others were, do you know what it feels like to really be fearless, well I'm getting their and so far it feels great. "because I used my newly found powers for good" since I can see "now" all the bad I was doing. . .

Peace be with you join the Forces of light And Help in the name of the Creator Of All Begenning"

Follow the Threads, Don't let the Replies mislead you. seek your own truth.

rehab

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join