It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real footage of roswell alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I ran across this footage and it kinda makes me wonder because if it's a hoax it's a well planned one, i never thought to much about the alien autopsy footage but this is another story, what do you think?
www.youtube.com...
if project mogul is the explanition of the roswell crash and dummies are the reason why people saw bodies then my question is why would they have test dummies aboard something developed for spying on the russians' nuclear bomb test,doesn't make sense.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by joe82]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Looks like the same alien in the autopsy film, you can see the injury on its legs.

Whether its a hoax i dont know, if it is they have gone to a lot of trouble.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow. You get to see it for a total of five seconds, maybe? It's all whited out, and could be staged. Is there a chain of provenance or custody?
Would be nice if it were real though.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi I believe this is footage from the film starring those canny lads Ant & Dec

www.imdb.com...

This footage appears right at the end of the film and is alleged to be the 'real' footage that was re-enacted for the 'hoax' footage..

It does look pretty authentic but then it's supposed to, I'm sure the guys that made it took pride in that.

Regards

berth

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think its the real stuff

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
To me it looks like the video was delibertly made to hide the aspects of the alien. Also the brightness of the video seems to be extremly high and unusual for for that time period. Videos from that time period that I have seen aren't as bright as this one is. Maybe the alien was putting off some kind of energy to make the video do this. who knows maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe82
i never thought to much about the alien autopsy footage but this is another story, what do you think?
www.youtube.com...

The relevant footage (referred to by some researchers as "the end clip", embedded above for ease of reference) was part of a movie. I've seen the movie and can confirm that the footage was in it.

I've cut and pasted below some relevant details from my database of infamous UFO videos.

I think the following details are fairly significant to assessing the credibility of the clip (particularly the first and final points...).

(1) The end clip appeared at the end of the movie "Alien Autopsy" (2006) starring the British comic duo "Ant and Dec". That movie was a comedy.

(2) The comedy was produced with the assistance of Ray Santilli (the chap behind the original "alien autopsy" footage), and he appeared in the movie itself. See the relevant entries in the IMDB movie database at the links below:
imdb.com...
imdb.com...

(3) Santilli has admitted that the movie tells the true story behind the infamous "alien autopsy" footage, and has appeared in a documentary with others involved in the hoax to reveal how it was done (although he insisted [with a big grin on his face] that the infamous "alien autopsy" footage was a "reconstruction", not a "hoax").

(4) British researcher Philip Mantle contacted an executive of the company that made the movie (QWERTY Films) and that executive confirmed that the end clip was made for the movie. See:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

It is interesting to see various webpages claim that the source of the end clip is unknown.

As I've mentioned in a previous thread, one of those webpages also includes a well known hoaxed photograph with a caption claiming that the source of the photograph is unknown...

CONCLUSION: Calling this footage a "hoax" would be like calling the movie "Star Wars" a hoax. They were both intended simply as entertainment. Enjoy them - but don't take either one as being videos of actual events...

This footage was first put on the Internet AFTER the release of the Ant & Dec movie that it comes from.

I gave details of that source above, at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Query whether the footage was first put onto the Internet by someone that geniunely found the footage puzzling or if (which is considerably more likely in my opinion) it was:

(1) posted by somone that thought it would be fun to try to fool people by posting the footage from the movie without mentioning the actual source (in the same way that clips from various other movies and documentaries have appeared on Youtube during the last couple of years); or

(2) posted by somone employed to generate publicity for the relevant movie, i.e. part of a viral marketing campaign.

The latter possibility is an increasingly common explanation for various UFO videos and photo, e.g. :

(a) the Siberian crashed UFO/giant video by the tequila company for Sony’s “Shadow of the Colossus” PS2 game;

(b) the Sarajevo Film Festival UFO video;

(c) the “Act of War” UFO/stealth aircraft viral marketing scheme video;

(d) the Sci-Fi Channel's "Sci-Fi Happens" World Trade Center UFO helicopter footage featuring Barbara Sicuranza.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 10-6-2009 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

That may be faked but I believe this one to be real, as does many others. It has not been debunked to this day.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree, I'm confident that is the real thing.

In regards to the alien autopsy... I think it could possibly be real too. I think it's possible that the original footage was leaked, and the US paid off some expert film and model building group to recreate the alien and try to make it look like an obvious hoax, which turned out to be the movie Alien Autopsy.

It's funny how people ask for proof of alien / UFO footage, but they accept without any questions, any debunking that tries to disprove what really happened. The Alien Autopsy film could have been a coverup, orchestrated by the US government / military.

Just my views on this case.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
the rey santily film was a hoax.this one tho is different video,imo its hoax because the cameraman is filming anything but the alien,i mean wtf.u have an alien and ur filming whatever??but the video is small.is there a bigger version???there should be if this one is on youtube.interesting though nontheless

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
interesting, but yeah...i think is fake aswell....
would like to see a bigger version of the vid as well

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

i have to agree i think the gov. made a hoax video to cover up the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I dunno...

The feature film, a comedy, had an extremely low budget (certainly less than a US low-budget offering), which is evident throughout the production.

And yet, the final sequence was filmed in an unrelated location with a substantial number of 'officers' wearing US uniforms of an earlier era, and behaving in an unorchestrated manner.

The cost of producing this sequence would have certainly compromised the small budget of the film itself, and seems at odds with the film's directorial approach thus far.

The sequence seems unassociated with the original feature film and produced in altogether different circumstances. It seems unlikely that a small-budget film from the UK would have the capacity and resources to produce the additional footage.

I believe that the footage was an appended sequence and unrelated to the film itself. But, sourced from where?

I would, however, like to know more from other members about this particular sequence...

[edit on 13/7/2009 by qubix]

[edit on 13/7/2009 by qubix]

new topics

top topics

join