It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime video of black triangle UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Another vid i found on mufon but i will let you guys judge this one

(click to open player in new window)
a screenshot i made ...
...it is case number 17379 on mufon

On the afternoon of May 30, 2009, My four year old son and I were playing soccer at Deerfield Park in Smithfield RI. Shortly after 1700 hours a silent triangle shaped aircraft flew over us at around 3000 ft. The speed of the craft was very slow and I estimate its size to be between 45 ft to 50 ft wide. I then ran to my car to get my digital camera. As I ran to my car the craft accelerated in speed and altitude. By the time I started filming the craft was at a altitude of 15000 to 20000 ft. In my film the craft can be seen flying in and out of the clouds in a circular motion. The entire event lasted less than ten minutes. I filmed the object for three minutes until the batteries in my camera died. Soon after the object flew out of view. There were at least eight to ten other witnesses, but they were all strangers and I have no way of contacting them. My first thought was that it was a unmanned drone. Possibly used by the DEA to search for marijuana fields in the area. It was the most unusual thing I have ever witnessed. I have also filed a report with the National UFO Reporting Center. Because of the size of the file I have been having trouble emailing the file. I am willing to mail copies of the video to an investigator
the orginal vid which is the best quality can be found here it takes a min to load but well worth it......enjoy

[edit on 10-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Easy one, that's a hang glider. Have you never seen one before?

Of course, it could be an alien hang gliding, but who knows?

link   
kudos to the guy for filming what he thought was an anomaly, however, I am screaming bird. Big bird, but bird none the less. Maybe next time.

link   
Looks like a bird to me. Plain and simple. Probably a turkey buzzard.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Definite bird soaring in an updraft. Could be a turkey vulture, could be an eagle, could be some sort of seabird. Depends on where they're at.

It's a UFO in the sense that the person filming it didn't know what it was, I suppose

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

Its not a bird maybee from the Jurassic era
the guy said it flew over him at about 3000 ft and he estimated a 50 ft width...im going to say hand glider...maybee , but can they accelerate and gain that much altitude w/no engines?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It's really high up, but I do think it's a large gliding bird. Maybe a Thunderbird! That'd be neat, but I don't think it's nearly big enough.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
reply to post by ratcals

Its not a bird maybee from the Jurassic era
the guy said it flew over him at about 3000 ft and he estimated a 50 ft width...im going to say hand glider...maybee , but can they accelerate and gain that much altitude w/no engines?

What was he using as a gauge for how high it was? I see turkey buzzards all the time. Yes, they look just like that.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it's VERY far from being a triangle.

I'm leaning towards a hand glider. Somehow I have the idea that birds don't enjoy flying around inside clouds like this one is doing lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
if it's a bird, it's a BIG one.

Has there been a Thunderbird seen before in that area?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To me it looks to be someone flying a hang glider. As you can hear in the video its windy and these are good conditions for hang gliding.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It cant be a hangglider because its wings are moving, if you download the higher quality quicktime movie you can see the motion. Would be interesting to know where the video was shot, first glance i thought its a vulture. Cool video though, nice day.

[edit on 2009/6/10 by reugen]

new topics

top topics

join