It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Wearing Woman's Bathing Suit Arrested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Did you not see my reply further down?
After looking further into the story I agree he needed to be jailed.He's lucky I wasn't those girls mother the police proably wouldn't have made it there in time.
It just bugs me that they talk about him wearing a womans suit that doesn't matter to me his actions towards the young women are what matters.I suppose the news thinks they need that headline to gain your attention,sounds more interesting then man aressted for public indecency or harassment.I also know though that the only info they had on him was a man wearing a womans suit.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by dee132423]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dee132423

Yeah sorry i didn't read the entire thread before posting my dumb comment :shk:

I agree with you about how the media focus on that particular aspect instead of focusing on the real reason why he was arrested, but we already know that's how the press likes to work these days.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Yes,that is how the press works now it only matters if they deem the situation to be interesting enough to capture the publics attention.The example that irks me the most is one child comes up missing and it gets national media attention although there is other children that are missing and need that coverage as well,but,they don't deem the circumstances that interesting.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Yetichi

This is ridiculous. Why didn't the cops tazer him? Doesn't make any sense. I guess they couldn't have told him to take off the bathing suit, that would make matters worse.

What kind of world do we live in when a people aren't immediately tazered for noncompliance? I want out.

Snarkiness off.

You know I agree with the most statements thus far, but dude, I'm agreeing with the local law enforcement in arresting the dude.
Oh man, I hate clowns, arrest the

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Now if they would only arrest guys who for some god knows reason insist on wearing banana hammocks to the beach.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I certainly don't feel alone anymore!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join