It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm the noble giraffe!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
By the way. Like just beside the road, in the ditch or the gutter which has it's etymological roots in Old English word gote, to drop(!). Well, do you know why the giraffe isn't mentioned among the clean animals in the Bible?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thought you might have a little laugh with this one, and on the plus side its an ATS ad so your giving back to the community.

Link

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Now this is hardly a giraffe hrmpf!

Cute cute though *wagging the tail uncontrolled*

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Camelop�rdalis]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi there! I like the persona. Hope to see you around, I've been posting for 2 weeks and completely addicted.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hehe. Thanks *wagging*. Narnia, isn't that from Lord of the Rings or something? I've heared that name before...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camelop�rdalis
Hello? I just received this messahge from Hamilton...

Most interesting and curious.

Ahh how the true believers seem to learn so much, that the mind just fractures with the flux of so much knowledge....

Welcome back, errr...I mean just Welcome.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No, the Lord of the Rings is JRR Tolkien and Narnia is CS Lewis. (They were both good friends, looking for a way to make fantasy a connection to the life of Christ--CS Lewis did a better job of that but JRR Tolkien told a beeter story.)

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by Camelop�rdalis
Hello? I just received this messahge from Hamilton...

Most interesting and curious.

Ahh how the true believers seem to learn so much, that the mind just fractures with the flux of so much knowledge....

Welcome back, errr...I mean just Welcome.

He also said something about you, but I edited it out. It's the best way for all of us. Thanks for being ba.. ehrm, bad to the bone, eh, in here, this ATS place thing. Thanx!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
No, the Lord of the Rings is JRR Tolkien and Narnia is CS Lewis. (They were both good friends, looking for a way to make fantasy a connection to the life of Christ--CS Lewis did a better job of that but JRR Tolkien told a beeter story.)

Aha! Knew it had to do with some fantasy stuff. Not very into it, though. But I have a neighbour who collects fantasy mags. Used to buy Heavy Metal, and was a huge fan for a while, but it weared off. Still love good comics etc. but it's more humor these days. Norwegian strips mostly.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join