It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum and digital transition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've been reading about Silent Sound Spread Spectrum and digital transition and it kinda makes sence. Why would the government spend so much money so we can all watch clearer TV? We already know subliminal messages work and now, every household in America will have digital TV and be subject to ultra low subliminal frequencys. just another reason to shut the TV off and read a book.
ppjg.wordpress.com...
www.escapetheillusion.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190
Is it possible to detect and record these low level frequencies?

I too, wonder why the government is so eager for us to have a clearer picture.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I also wondered why the government go through so much trouble. I've read somewhere that the government wants to use the analog bandwith for military purposes. Something about how analog isn't obstructed by objects, or something. I've also read some more nefarious reasons for the change(cross my fingers that it's not true).

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

LOL, they do not care if you have a clearer picture. It is about using the frequency spectrum more efficiently. They set a large portion of the spectrum free by doing this. They are selling some of it for billions and using the rest for military needs. It was a good move, and not another method to brainwash you.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It is a bit weird over hear in UK they are trying to have everyone digital by 2012 ?

www.muniwireless.com...
That link is the french push for digital.

www.digitaltelevision.gov.uk...
This is UK one.

www.rapidtvnews.com...
This is Serbia one.
I could go on there is that many countries and all say by 2012.?

[edit on 043030p://2009-06-10T16:47:33-05:00106 by mars1]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190
Why would the government spend so much money so we can all watch clearer TV?

As has been said, the government is selling off portions of the spectrum and pocketing billions of dollars. So, their motivation seems to be greed.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"seems to be greed"
I think all these things that are happening don't look bad by themselves but then all fit together like pieces of a puzzle.

For example, the coded bullets which can be identified easier thus solving more crimes.

The digital transition which saves the government money and gives us clearer television quality(because thats really important)

Implantable technologies which can save someones life by monitering their organs.

All these things (and more) alone do not look so bad but then piece them together and think of a giant jigsaw puzzle whats the bigger picture? whats the real outcome. It can take a while to put a puzzle together.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We're going digital in New Zealand too.

I'm looking forward to it as I've only got an old analogue tv and don't want to pay out for a decoder, so I'll turn my telly into a fishtank (or a military scanner if they use analogue
) use the interwebnet more and read books.

Ah, that's the life: TV Free

[edit on 11-6-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There motivation is HAARP, it needs all the VHF and UHF frequencies to function at full throttle all the time.

That they need even more spectrum by 2012 as posted by the European contributor, well that's just scary!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190
We already know subliminal messages work and now, every household in America will have digital TV and be subject to ultra low subliminal frequencys.

Even if you haven't got a TV - SSS will get you. Besides, SSSS works in the ultra high frequency, not low.

But the most insidious aspect of SSSS is that it is completely undetectable by those being targeted. Because it delivers its subliminal programming directly to the human brain via the auditory sense at frequencies that humans are incapable of perceiving as sound, there is no defense against it. Everyone on the planet is equally susceptible to mind control via SSSS and there isn’t any escape from it, as the UHF waves can be transmitted over very long distances from remotely located sources and will pass through walls and other objects as if they are not there. UHF is the frequency (100mhz) that has been used for television and radio broadcasting for as long as these media have existed. SSSS is designed to utilize UHF as a carrier wave.

ppjg.wordpress.com...

Great thread! Starred, flagged, fav'd.

Edit: source.

[edit on 24/6/09 by MastaG]

top topics

join