It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impending Classified Attack on the Human Population. Must See!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here is a video of a man addressing concerns about an attack that could include terrorists or other entities known as "Classified". This is amust see!!

Watch this video and see what you think the "Classified" comments insinuate.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
LOL this is hilarious!

Classified...
Classified airborne...
That's Classified...
Classified...
Classified flesh-eating...
Classified...
combat said Classified through their enormous size and other-worldly strengths...
should event occur in urban areas.............................. Jesus........... that's uh Classified,
far surpassing our darkest nightmares...
Classified body disposal actions...
should be reallocated to Classified underground Classified protected birthing centers...
...having now reviewed the bill, i ask you to please cast your vote!

lol is this even real?? is it a joke?!

it doesn't say C-Span, it says something else... what is it?

you got me! ...got me good there...

EDIT:
found this ronpaul.meetup.com...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
He is reading from the Alta Report Part 6. (Just Kidding)

Classified, warning classified, place classified, time classified, who classified, affecting classified. Why oh why?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

if this is real then we should all be extreamly alarmed. all i have to say is... WAHT THE F*@#! if that doesnt qualify as disclosure i dont know what does. other worldly flesh eating irradiated beings from the sky killing 80% of the population? excuse me but erm.... RUN!

EDIT: FAKE! nothing to see here

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Kevin_X1]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

www.democraticunderground.com...

It's from 2007, or earlier. I feel like it wasn't so impending. It was also a hoax.

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

Just to be clear, the video is a fake production by The Onion. The Onion is a satirical fake news agency that is for entertainment and comedy. The Rep. John Haller is an actor. No such Rep exists.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by ravenshadow13]

link   
The first time I saw this video (LOL) was on the The Onion News, here is the link from the source: www.theonion.com...

A very funny web site for news related comedy!

Enjoy!

link   
Look at the TV channel symbol on the lower left side guys, it's the ONION. It's comedy.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
irrelevant now......lol

[edit on 10-6-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
that's from The Onion... you know, the satirical news site

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
He does say other worldly strengths and enormous size.. which means they do know something about whoever 'classified' is.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Just listen to the speech again and replace the word Classified with "Liberal Egos". How do you vote on something that you dont know what it is because every other word is classified.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
oh, it is fake.. nevermind. But they did do a real good job of making it look and sound real. When he says 'classified' i was under the impression that everyone had the paper he had, but he just couldn't say the words outloud.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well... This is most disturbing...

One of the logical explanations would be extraterrestrials - since especially the air force was mentioned in the bill. And they could be used to try to defend us from the Quote: 'classified' with enormous size and other worldy strenghts'...

But what does not make sense in my opinion is that the same bill contains who will compose a new `bill of rights`. This must mean that someone in the US government knows exactly what`s going to happen and its likely outcome - since they automatically presume that some form of government will survive this event that Quote:`far surpasses our darkest nightmares`.

The hole 'if 80% of the population is affected...' makes it even more disturbing... I guess a lot of survivalist will soon get a chance to do what they are best at, surviving :-)

Edit: Damn, spent to much reviewing this post...and damn, still no alien invasion...!!

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Lunatyx]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is funny as hell!

The onion news network really comes up with some gems every now and then. Imagine this were real! I doubt we would ever see it. It would immediately be classified. You'd have to have classified clearance to top-secret classified access under strict classification protocols via direct orders from classified individuals with need-to-know classification status.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

It's fake. And that was a rude shot at liberals, by the by.

But yes this video is purely fictional. That's not really the "C-Span" logo, if you didn't pick up on that.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by grapesofraft

It's fake. And that was a rude shot at liberals, by the by.

But yes this video is purely fictional. That's not really the "C-Span" logo, if you didn't pick up on that.

Thank goodness I'm not a professional detective! Oh well, it was a good one.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
People, this is a joke, a la not to be taken seriously. It's from The Onion.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Itzamná]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I am sorry. Just having a little fun. Heck I voted for Obama so what can I say. There are all kind of funny things you could pop in there. Try it.

I would have said conservative egos but they are so beaten down already that it wouldnt have even been funny.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I can not stop laughing, oh, Kevin_X1 your response is PRICELESS.

If you want to laugh at the days events...The Onion News is the place to get a good laugh, www.theonion.com...

They make fun of politicans, MSM, our way of life...everything is up for grabs. Oh, checkout inflation in side the prison system. (LOL)

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

it's from August 21, 2008 and I think posted before on ATS

[edit on 10-6-2009 by warrenb]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join