It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people dislike Glenn Beck so much?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Its strange how during Bush, most of the networks were critical of Him...except Fox. Now all those same networks are NOT critical of Obama for the most part.
I use to hate Fox just because they were republican and supported Bush. Now I watch it 90% more than say CNN.
I use to hate O'Reilly, now I dont think he is that bad. I tried watching Daily mostly from seeing people mention his show online. I just dont get his humor and its actually quite boring to watch imo.

I use to like Lou Dobbs because he seemed to talk about on the edge material..but the illegal aliens coverage bored the hell out of me.

Beck is like a Dobbs to me, he's angry at whats going on, and wonders how we let it continue. Contrary to what other people claim, I beleive this is a genuine feeling from him.
In fact seeing people say his anger towards bad government policies is fake helps you understand how people have such a poor judgement of character, and ultimately how we vote the wrong people in to office that make those bad policies.
i'm not a fanboy though, he does get carried away, I just like to see some rebelious dialogue on a nationalized tv station.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A theory is that because he works for Fox his is really there acting as a passifier. He projects this persona of being this righteous free and open thinker. But, the one time I watch him recently with a town hall forum type of program it seems clear that the audience was just a bunch of shills that talked just enough talk to seem legit to the average Joe but never really discussed anything meaningful. The NWO projects a watered down version of righteous via Beck to dissipate interest in the truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think the obvious reason is that he's part of the MSM? I see the same pattern involved regarding networks as I see with political party affiliation. Just as Dem/Rep are different sides of the same coin, MSM networks are equally worthless to common man.

All are playing out perceptive individual roles, yet they ultimately strive for one outcome. Though each seem to have a specific area of interest in the greater good, all share in a common deception based on greed. This is evident throughout our history, yet we continue to allow ourselves to be manipulated by them? Still choosing sides and arguing that position, while never seeing any position supporting us back? This is the fate of mankind!

If Glen Beck were real he would take up all such issues? I would think a thorough investigation of 911 would be atop his list as it surely is the grand daddy of his shows related theme of issues? Mr. Beck though, is an avid supporter of the official explanation? He also opposes the Tea Party movement and was quick to make the claim that the Holocaust Museum shooter was a hero among the Truther movement? That Truthers were not sane people? People who only want truth are considered crazy to Beck?

Regardless what you believe about 911 there is no rational in opposing truth of any kind. This is very telling in the Glen Beck agenda! It shows unequivocally who he is and what he stands for. I don't know how else to see it?

Ex

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
When news became entertainment, the mixed combination
became ugly!
This 24 hour news station has to fill up their time with every
talkinghead possible.
Glenn Beck is just a dry drunk, let him have his opinions.
I may not agree with him, but he has a right to his also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join