It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigating alleged militia training camp

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

No , well not entirely. The problem is that I come from right on the east coast of England, the closest coast to france. If the Nazis had invaded , it would have been my town they hit, and the chances are, I would never have been born, or if I had, I would have grown up a bigoted hate spewing venomous merchant of death and murder. As it was, both my grandfathers helped save the world, my mothers father as a sailor and my fathers father as a D-Day lander.
They both came out of that war pretty messed up in the skull. Cold, and emotionless on my fathers dads side, and crazy and quick tempered on my mothers. That sacrifice of the people they were, and the sacrifices of hundreds of thier friends or crewmates , means that I respect both those men for the choice they made to defend this planet from hatemongers.
The very thought that all that sacrifice is for nought because ignorant savages like the ones they fought and had to kill , STILL run rampant... well the very idea makes me ... a little upset.
At the end of the day , affording people who wish to disolve a persons rights because of which faith they follow, deserve little or no considerations regarding thier own rights. The right to live on this earth as a human, may well be layed down in law , but moraly , you should only expect the right to live free, if you would have every one else live free as well. If like the nazis, you would see entire faiths and creeds wiped out for kicks, then you dont deserve freedom. You dont even deserve to be breathing air that would be better served being breathed by a kind hearted and well adjusted member of world society

<< 1  2  3   >>

join