It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigating alleged militia training camp

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I think the twin girl singers you're talking about are "Prussian Blue." They lived in California then moved to Kalispel, Montana. If that's the town-o-bigots they were showing it's in the Northwest not the South. I think I saw a similar program as you if not the same. The program was titled Louis and the Nazis.

Prussian Blue wiki

Louis and the Nazi's wiki

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

My apologies for the geographical innacuracies (and spelling mistakes) in my recent posts. Normal service will be resumed in due course. In EITHER case... why not wipe the bigoted hate merchants out entirely ? Surely the FBI should be executing a number of Nazis every day , just for being nazis, rather than taking a pop at people for following the constitution of your nation ?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by miasria

I cannot remember the towns name. The program in which it featured was on some years ago now, and I have drunk a lot of rum since it was last repeated . In fact , if you happen to stumble across the name of the place , please let me know !

california. i found some youtube videos. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Surely the FBI should be executing a number of Nazis every day , just for being nazis, rather than taking a pop at people for following the constitution of your nation ?

you're kidding... right?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i think mcveigh was a black op victim myself. as was the virginia tech shooter and 911... which in and of itself doesn't look good.

zombie, staring off into space. all of them, in particular the virginia tech shooter.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well, as per that same document these people are free to assemble and free to speak/write/publish their nonsense.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Im sure they are, but what Im saying is, that since the FBI feel its justified to investigate this so called militia , surely they should be investigating the histories, backgrounds,and current activities of a political faction who were responsible for MILLIONS of deaths in the second world war, and could rise to such heights again unless deeply monitored?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I dont doubt that many of them are being tracked.

After all, that whole Randy Weaver mess started because the feds had an undercover agent in some neo-nazi compound nearby.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Read my post on page one. Again and Ive associated with faire on several occasions, that is no militia training range. It's just a guy who had a range setup for people to come fire whatever they wanted

It's propaganda and you are all biting~

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

No what most are saying is that the FeeBees are using this as a red herring and trying to paint all that might have the belief that our government is out of control and speaks about it are terrorist-militia-trained reactionaries!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

I dont doubt that many of them are being tracked.

After all, that whole Randy Weaver mess started because the feds had an undercover agent in some neo-nazi compound nearby.

i remember when okc went down. both of the clintons were on television making the statement that we need to have more rights taken away to be free. the militia were in an uproar. actually way before this.

much of what they were complaining about has come to pass. they were demonized. very unfortunate and true. they were set up... the patriots.

""....I believe... I’ve found this to be true... If you are not walking on a razor blade, you are really living in a kind of death existence. You have to have that danger facing you, that if I slip, I'm dead. That's what makes you live. That's what gives you life. That's what gives you purpose.

And I sincerely believe that any man or woman who does not have principles for which they are ready and willing to die for, at any given moment, that they are called upon to do that.... is already dead... and are of no use and consequence to themselves or anyone else, and will be unhappy throughout their life for that very reason and that very reason alone.” ~ William Cooper

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i recently learned about bill cooper who was also targeted as "trouble". he was a constitutionalist

his story is interesting as was his message

The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper
video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria
i recently learned about bill cooper who was also targeted as "trouble". he was a constitutionalist

his story is interesting as was his message

The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper
video.google.com...

gosh i hope many of you watch this video.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
The harder they press their boots into our necks, the harder we will push back and more of us will join. It's the rule's of survival and this government has forgotten that fact!

Zindo

People like the neo nazi trash who killed the guard at the Holocaust Museum yesterday and the religious nutbag who murdered the doctor aren't going to do anything but turn good people against you and your causes.

Those who profess hate and perpetrate acts of violence against others will reap what they sow.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Since when is a militia illegal to be in? It isnt why dont the FBI start investigating local Muslim training camps located in the US such as AlFuqra.
interesting reading

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i want to start seeing arrests of our own illegal acting rogue agents and those running these black op programs. to me they are more of a threat to this country than anything else.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
what about the department of homeland sissy

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
that includes illegal conduct of our upper echelon in the pentagon. some of whom work on the premise of unlawful laws that are classified.

another word that i am disturbed about... "classified"

too much is being classified.. in particular, barbaric, inhumane and illegal conduct by those in positions of power and authority.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
See...this is how our constitutional rights get stripped....the feds are looking at militias again...and theirs nothing illegal about them. In fact, during the revolutionary war, american armys WERE militias!!! What is the feds problem with militias? Apparently people exorcising hier freedom of choice and rights is a threat to the FED..thiers yuor answer folks..

If you live in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and are between the ages of 18 and 45, per the Virginia State Constitution you ARE a member of the Virginia State Militia.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria
another word that i am disturbed about... "classified"

Yes, "Secrets are the mortar, binding lies as bricks together into prisons for the mind"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join