It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep disturbances and the 'time monks'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I will be looking forward to that!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm trying to get caught up on this thread so I'm just interjecting here and there as I'm reading

Tim3lord mentioned something that I've been meaning to bring up. That being the magnetic field. I do honestly believe that has a part in all of this. Animals are sensitive to it, why not humans? (Particularly those of us that are the most sensitive). This is our home, at least temporarily so it only makes sense that we would feel the changes of our planet. Especially if it's something of the multitude we believe it to be.

In mid-April - right after Easter - that changed. I started having anxiety attacks which is new to me. That lasted for about 2 weeks. After I got those under control, I started having problems sleeping.

For many of us, increased anxiety seems to be another major symptom. That has been the most difficult for me to deal with. I find myself having a few more drinks than normal, just to calm my nerves. That combined with the 'popping out of my skin' feeling is just too much to bare at times.

P.S. I am getting alot of positive feedback regarding doing a 'thought experiment' for further clarification about what exactly we are experiencing and if there is anything we should be doing in preparation. I'm thinking that we're going to need to cover a decent amount of locations for this to be effective. I wish we could 'metaphorically' form a circle around the world! We are going to have to take what we can get though
~~more on this later!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
In preparation, regarding the evolutionary process, I think this post I made in the brainwave entrainment thread may prove helpful.

post by OmegaPoint

P.S. If this is, for some people, as we suspect, a transformative, evolutionary phenomenon involving things like higher energy and frequency, then what I've learned from my daily brainwave entrainment meditation practice, as the KEY to avoiding any and all discomfort and disturbance, are to practice two things: one, let whatever happens be ok, in other words non-resistence, non-judgement and non-attachment. It is the resistence to the changes, not the changes themselves, which is at the root of any discomfort or disturbance, and two, mindful watchfulness, or simple observation, to say, ok this is happening or this how how I'm feeling, but to take a curious position in relation to it, simply as an observer of it. By distinguishing it in this way, it can simply dissolve.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

So these are things we know it's affecting...
1.) Sleep
2.)Eating habits(I, too have wanted to become a vegan, I did it for three days, but ran out of vital dietary items, they can be expensive, and my children are refusing to give up meat so It's difficult for me to afford two different diets, however I do not eat as much meat anymore.)
3.) Jobs, I too don't really feel I want to be working at any job for pay, my work is here learning all the things I can gather knowledge on. Several people have metioned this.
And 4.)Anxiety, or a feeling of urgency.

I have a few things to add as well. In addition to what you listed, I've been much more sensitive to nature in general. I was always very connected but now it's a different level. For example, in previous times, I wouldn't think twice about killing a bee or an ant that got into my home. Now I find myself scooping them up and taking them outside.

In addtion, I find myself thinking about this planet and the universe extensively. These things were never consuming before, now they are. I also think about the possibility of natural disasters way more than I would like.

So to sum it up, for me the 'symptoms' have been more like this... (in order of importance / severity)
1. Anxiety / feeling of urgency
2. Change of thought / feelings about nature, planet, etc
3. Sleep disturbances
4. Eating habits, lot's more veggies, avoiding meat
5. I absolutely do not feel like working. I find myself avoiding things that can be put off and doing 'research' when I should be working on clients. If I could leave my job, I would in a heartbeat. I simply cannot afford to do this....and my husband would freak out for sure if I were to even mention such an idea

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I read that post previously

I have done alot with 'musical meditation' and it's very effective for me personally, I highly recommend it. Really most types of music can be applied in this method as long as it follows the protocol. I am lucky in that my hubs does music engineering on the side and I can always have him whip something up for me.

If anyone in this thread 'travels' I'd like to try an experiment.....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novigod77
I have been waking up at night for the past 1/2 year. I am starting to ask myself questions like "why are we here" or "is this real" my perspective of earth is more complex than what it was 3 years ago.

I'm with you on this. I have been waking up at least 3 times every night for about the last 1 1/2 years and having strange vivid informative dreams. I know when I wake up that someone has been talking to me in my "dream" but most of the information is lost within the first couple of minutes that I'm up. I never feel like I have had a good nights sleep anymore. Before this I have always been one who sleeps through the night and doesn't wake up until the alarm goes off. Also, I ever since I was little I would all of a sudden feel like I was in a twilight zone and begin to wonder, "Who am I, and how did I get here".

Another note to add is that I have had 4 UFO sightings in the last 2 years.

This is very interesting if this is widespread and new to most!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Forgive me for clarifying here but I"m not referring to music mediation, but binaural beat brainwave entrainment. Studies have shown that music itself, while perhaps calming and soothing, has little effect in terms of significantly altering brainwave patterns. What I'm referencing in that post as a possible antidote or remedy, is much much more powerful than mere music listening, that's not what it's about at all. Forgive me if this comes off as sounding rude or defensive, but I just needed to clarify.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yes, we are talking about 2 completely different things. So allow me to clarify in that I was referring to what I have had good results with... ie., certain types of melodies and musical patterns.

I may download that program for the binaural but I've been out of sorts and have to ease back into a state doing what I know works for me. I have to get back to an even keel before I start messing around with a new method. Of course, I would like to hear from anyone that has experience with this and get their thoughts

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well hang tight, the new release, which is going to be just wonderful and very effective, will be available soon.

I think we'll call it "Bach to the Future"!

If you know much about the technology, it's got everything we're looking for, from energy to frequency harmonics, natural sleep inducing chemicals, psychological and spiritual growth and well being, and a transformative evolutionary process, all in a one hour long CD! Too good to be true? No, it IS true.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

I know when I wake up that someone has been talking to me in my "dream" but most of the information is lost within the first couple of minutes that I'm up. I never feel like I have had a good nights sleep anymore.

That is so very frustrating. Try taking some vitamin B. Most people would recommend B12 for dream lucidity but I have had better results using both B12 and B6 together. I don't know if it's common that these vitamins promote recollection as well but it worked wonders for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
We are mostly water and water is easily influenced. Maybe that has something to do with all of this?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You're a great salesperson
. I will definitely give it a shot, please do let me know when the new version comes out. I suppose in the meantime I can check out the older stuff. I'm not super-techie but I know enough and I have plenty of help in that dept if I need it. I'm just afraid if I tap into something too intense, it might push me over the edge. I'm prone to very intense experiences and I am not ready to cross a line I can't step back over from! As I've indicated, this has not been an easy journey so far...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

You mention here "vibrations..." For about 6 months now I have noticed a "tingling," like superfine vibrations through my body. I only really notice when I am still (they do not interfere with my normal functioning). They are strongest in my head, hands and feet.

Do you suppose they are related (they have been becoming stronger lately)?
-Amaterasu

I do think it's very possible that it's all related. Of course it's going to be different for everyone as we are all individuals but there seems to be a definite common denominator among us. Have you noticed any other changes? My father is having the exact vibrations you speak of and he thinks it is definitely ET. Keep in mind my father is a completely reasonable man. This is getting very intriguing to say the least!

each and EVERY one of you … are living in a time frame whereupon you are experiencing an integration of Higher energies that have not been present upon your plant for eons of your time...."
** If someone had shown me this post two years ago and said it was written by me in the future, I would have laughed my ass off.
-Bluejay
I agree with you in that there are so many forces we couldn't begin to comprehend. It really doesn't matter where we get our 'information' from, as it seems many sources are sharing a common truth lately with regard to the changes we are experiencing. I would never 'kick you out' for sharing your ideas, whatever they may be. We're all in this together...as weird as it is!

Would you be more specific as to your personal experience and share with us how you obtained this point of view?

Sure thing ... I'll put it in a nutshell so as not to bore you all to death

I am an empath and my whole life, even as a little girl, I didn't understand the way society worked. It just didn't make sense, more specifically; eating animals, war, school systems, ravaging of the lands, etc...

As I grew up, I figured I had to get used to it, cuz it wasn't going to change just for me. And I was always told I was too sensitive, 'just toughen up' they'd say. So I raised a family, tried to go to church (that didn't work!) and just dealt with this backwards world.

After over 40 years, I 'woke up!' It was immediate and strong. And the things I had always thought were 'the way', really were the way!! Churches really are evil... I knew it! Schools teach the wrong stuff... I knew it! We are NOT the only living beings in these wonderful universes.. I knew it! And so on, I'm sure you've been there.

So my awakening followed with the insatiable desire to read about ufo's, extraterrestrials, astrology, spirituality, forbidden archaeology, history... any and all of it. Then came the Law of One and the GFL, whose messages resonated on a level I had never felt before. I felt like I was home, or getting close to it. And here I am at 45, a fully awakened being, who now knows herself, the self that had been buried under countless years of evil conditioning.

Some nutshell, huh?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

From the time I can remember, I questioned everything. I too am an empath (don't know if you saw that earlier in the thread). I have an amazing connection with animals and nature. Animals are my number one love though. Dogs particularly. I chose canine children over human ones
, I think one of the reasons being that I just never felt good about bringing another person into this world. I have always felt things on such a profound level that I couldn't imagine subjecting another human being to that. I feel loss to my core and overwhelming sadness. I would never want another person to feel the way I feel. It's just too much. I do believe there has to be a reason for it though. I hope there is anyway.

I too try to live a 'normal' life (minus the kids). I am married, have a decent career, etc.....but my 'mainstreaming' feels wrong, unnatural. I like my job enough but it's unsatisfying (accounting). My husband is great and I love him dearly but he is not the emotional creature I am and we have intense communication gaps for that reason. (I apologize for baring my soul in this manner but I think it's important if we're going to be real here).

I know I'm not on the exact path I should be on. All of my passions are done in my "spare time". I make natural remedies, grow things....alot of healing type stuff. Living the way we are pre-programmed to does not lend itself to a passionate, spirtual, truly fruitful life. It's a shame so many of us have to struggle with that. This is precisely why I am having such a difficult time right now. I know the things the 'universe' wants me to do are probably far different from how I live day to day. Everyone in my family has at least mild psychic (or healing gifts)....yet no one practices other than me and that's really on the d/l for the most part.

I don't really know what I'm getting at here other than I truly feel that some of us are getting our 'calling'. To do what specifically, I don't know. I felt that was the importance of this thread. So that we could get together and compare notes and see if there is really something happening and what should be done about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Dear Jackie, I can already see something that could be a career move for you
- being able to make herbal remedies is a great one, and I think this is where the future lies , natural cures, -- you could team up with a naturapath or something....

I empathize with you about your husband, -- I have heard a similar thing from several other people, just that they love their partners, but dont feel fully connected with them...

I also share your love and connection to animals, especially dogs, - and birds for me, I love those cute feathered friends

I realise it is hard working out 'work' when you are working , it all consumes us.... I had to just (leave) -- I didnt have much money saved, but I just scaled down, -- it was as if I needed that time to 'think' --- and the answers and opportunities just presented themselves, -- as if by chance!, but was it really....

[edit on

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well done for starting this thread op. This is one of the main reasons I joined ATS. Things for me have been ramping up for 5 years, but especially so in this past year.

starseed32 seems to be experiencing something similar to me with regards to being given information in dreamstates.

I hope many more people come forward now, and speak about their recent experiences too.

From my personal view, I now feel a bit isolated, as I can't share what I have been experiencing with my friends. Too "off the wall".

Also, I am going into a phase where all I want to do is find answers and come across others with similar experiences. This is not like me, as I am usually a very social person.

By staying up late, I had wondered if I was somehow protecting myself, as sometimes I waken up feeling that I have had an info overload.

There's a lot of planetary stuff going on at the momment. I know This phenomena is linked to the Venus Transit. Also the Sun and Heliosphere. I think it's causing a "lifting of the Veil" for sure. This comes from precog stuff I've been getting for years. Only started going on the web and reading all this other stuff very recently. Some of it confirms what I've been recieving.

Keep me informed of any experiment you undertake.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I understand completely. And it sure does sound like healing is your calling! I believe I buried so many dreams because of insecurities that I was following paths that weren’t considered ‘lucrative.’ How I wish I had listened to my heart back then! But now is now and it is all we have. Right now. My first calling was Marine Mammal study. I wanted to save all the whales and dolphins and, just everything. I started college in 1981 to pursue that passion. I was derailed by my parents and ended up in Business. And the funny thing is, I have never been super successful, I can ace any job and learn anything in the blink of an eye, but I was always so bored and annoyed, I put forth no effort.

I understand about the kid and animal thing, too. I had no intentions of having kids, I told my friends and family I was going to buy a boat load of land and save all the dogs and cats from the pounds. Well, one thing led to another…. I guess the universe had other plans for me there! My two girls are great, and I can’t imagine life without them, but, they were not in my plans early on!

I can relate a bit regarding your husband. I haven’t been married for 10 years, I’ve had relationships, but somehow I am just better off alone.

I think we all should be focusing on what we really want. The things we wanted as a little kid. That was why we came here. We have been conditioned not to use our imaginations and that is so sad. Jesus said to be like a little child. I believe he was referring to this exactly. And I have one last channeled blurb that is quite inspiring!

……..“ Together we have the energy and now you have the KNOW HOW. All that is now required is the desire and the conviction of the soul self that this IS TO BE. YOU ARE YOUR OWN ELECTRIC GENERATOR. You have the power within you to Light up all around you. You simply need to be convinced of your own power … for indeed we see that there are many upon your earth plane who believe that they are merely a ‘shed full of old tools’. WE SAY TO YOU … YOU IN YOUR ABSOLUTE TRUTH ARE A SOURCE OF ENERGY THAT HAS WITHIN IT THE POWER TO CONDUCT AN ELECTRICAL CURRENT THAT COULD SPARK OFF THE LIFTING OF A PLANET!!! “

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
it could be anything - A hot night is the most likely reason.. Or could be a fly that flies and lands on your face - happened to me before, and woke me up, which when I didn't feel it at first it caused me to a sleep disturbance...

Other things are Noises one can not hear, but wake up to such as dogs howling, cats fighting, People yelling outside the window.... u know you can't hear them like when your awake, but you know sub consiously, etc...

Again the bugs that are not just flies...

Other include: mattress problems - u need a new mattress... If your overweight - lose the weight, etc... You need new pillows, you need to exercise more, you need to clean your room if it's a pig sty, etc...

Oh! there are lots more as those were just a select few...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Juist great. I didn't have any sleeping problems until i read this thread
. For the last two days i had trouble staying asleep. Never had that problem but now i had it 4 times in 2 nights.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Ok. I was referred to this site from a long-time friend who I have discussed the conscious/subconscious with for a few years now. Over the past 16 hours, my entire perspective on life has just changed. I've always had a heightened sense, and have been what posters have been referring to as an "empath." I think we all have this inside of us, some just know how to tune it better than others. Anyways, reading through the posts and combing that with my understanding of the universe, collective conscious, and our similar "symptomatic" similarities, I truly have a more complete understanding of why we are here, who we are, and what we need to do as the human race. I've had so many epiphanies, partially due to my anxiety, urgency to know the truth, and intense days of insomnia, I've been able to explore these thoughts and feelings and intuitions.
Everything is so clear, and it really IS the secret of the universe. Our self is the truth, the ego is the primordial impurity, and ego is the separation of God.
This revolutionized the way I think and feel. Not killing animals for food, makes total sense..too bad I just cooked all that chicken =)

I'm so glad to have found this site, and have passed it on to friends alike, so let's keep spreading the message of unity and hope that we can all find God and unity in the world soon.

I can't even believe I'm writing this- everything is so surreal.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join