It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep disturbances and the 'time monks'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
over the past month, I've been having insomnia issues, and I can't get to sleep because my brain keeps mulling over strange things. At first I'd blame the story I was writing, but now I'm just thinking weird stuff, and there's some kind of noise outside my window that wakes me up, too :|

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I have noticed that I'm having major mood swings lately as well, but it's allergy season so that may have something to do with that

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think it might be my fault! Seriously, I sent out a pwerful prayer late last year for all sentient beings across the ENTIRE universe to pray for our suffering planet and to envelope our world with their love and with the love of "God" who may be the collective consciousness itself. If they heard it and responded, then the earth is enveloped by a universal intentionality of love and well being, and to be freed from suffering would require a whole new realization, a new way of being and of thinking and this type of transformation WOULD present itself initially as intensity and discomfort, even disturbing, since it represents the dissolution of our present map of reality or worldview, both internally and externally.

I'm quite serious regarding what I just posted here.

Best Regrads,

OmegaPoint

P.S. If I'm even partly correct, then what's happening is that a spiritual stimulous made up of good will and the combined interpretations of the collective consciousness, and unconsciousness, is "pushing" against your mind and nervous system. The solution? To recognize that evolutionary change and transformation will require that we let go and surrending our present internal map of reality, or the representation of who we THINK we are. It's approaching a chaotic state out of which a new map and a new structure will emerge. The important thing to remember is this is a natural process, and that non-resistence in relation to the stimulous, allowing our present map of reality to disintegrate will automatically result in a new and infinitely better one replacing it - think of a seed on the verge of germination and you get the picture. Would this be fair and appropriate, such a divine intervention in our way of being and our outlook? What other option is there at this stage? We need help from above and we cannot engineer our own global salvation. So it's all good imho.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thx for the great input

There are a few things I wish to address...

over the past month, I've been having insomnia issues, and I can't get to sleep because my brain keeps mulling over strange things.

I had indicated earlier that my thought processes are different. I was always intuitive and aware but now it's on a completely new level. I too am pondering "strange" things that I wouldn't normally be stressed out over. The fate of our planet, for one. This is not a topic I would obsess over normally. I always stood by the fact that if I am a good person, that is enough for the universe. Now it seems that everything going on is affecting me in a new way.

I think it might be my fault! Seriously, I sent out a pwerful prayer late last year for all sentient beings across the ENTIRE universe to pray for our suffering planet and to envelope our world with their love and with the love of "God" who may be the collective consciousness itself. If they heard it and responded, then the earth is enveloped by a universal intentionality of love and well being, and to be freed from suffering would require a whole new realization, a new way of being and of thinking and this type of transformation WOULD present itself initially as intensity and discomfort, even disturbing, since it represents the dissolution of our present map of reality or worldview, both internally and externally.

If this were to be the case, then why would people who are more intuitive and connected be suffering the more intense disturbances? Wouldn't you think it should be the opposite? I've always beheld an increased level of awareness and my beliefs are much different from that of the populace. That being said, I should think that the majority of transformation should be felt within the masses, not within those of us who were already striving to rise above.
In any case, it's very odd. If this is an answer to your prayer it was certainly a powerful one!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
No, the more sensitive and compassionate will be the first, since the first will be last and the last first, and because you are closer to the source and to the spiritual vibration of it. In other words, the empaths are the omegapoint of a global transformation. Also read my edit addition for a solution to the intensity you're experiencing. Assume that I'm correct, and take a non-resistent position in relation to it, and just let go of all your preconceptions and ALLOW the new way of being, and the new structure and internal representation to replace the one that's wanting and needing to fall apart. Remember it's not YOU which is falling apart, but your outmoded internal map of reality. Give yourself permission to undergo the evolutionary transformation, and don't worry, you'll still be you, just a newly aware you, and don't think I'm implying here that you are less than aware, or that I've arrived either. We're in this together. But I do think that your perceptions are valid, and I do think that what I posted is also valid.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallalie
I will just lay there and think about real life. Whats the reason for humans as a whole, why are we so detached for knowing our own being and more intuned with tv, something is our there more powerful then we realize and we are apart of but we dont know or realize how. to me i have been increasingly more aware of ( ENERGY) thats around us and aware of the reality that we precieve as real is really not! thank for starting this i thought i was turning into a NUT! but i do rember reading about this on the web bot predictions. I thought so what, some people wont be able to sleep happens everyday but its a different kind of awake, where we are actually feeling different energies and deep thought awareness.. i'll stop before i start to sound silly!

wow .... you basically just summed me up.. to the T... exactly becoming more aware and why are we here.. purpose .. and i thought i was going crazy .. nice to know people are waking up... and its not just me..

EDIT:actually when i went back and read the rest of the posts... many of the things you have said i conjured up in my head prior at least some idea string of it..

For those who think god is a collective consciousness the srimad bhavagatam and kubblah teach this very thing... that we have a god in us all our conscious and sub-conscious an idea i also conjured up before reading about later ... and people who can connect themselves to the higher self of the other spirit can talk to them.. maybe we are evolving.. and some will say where is the proof.. where is the proof...
but for those who know nay who feel what is going on.. will say the proof is all around you and it is up to you to complete the puzzle .. we have to be our own scientist/dectives/physicist or each others.. what message are you getting from main stream media that it is just a show.. or movie all these political games and a few do try to spread the truth or at least a fragment of it on some shows ..
AS THE GREAT TB ONCE SAID ...

THINK OUT SIDE THE BUN

LOVE PEACE & PURSUIT OF ENLIGHTENMENT ...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by InterconnecteD]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

TY Omega

I've been trying not to resist and to flow with it... but easier said than done. I don't have a particular feeling of positive or negative either, it's more a generalized anxiety and discombobulation. I definitely feel fear which is natural because it's very hard to completely let go of the reality most of us are accustomed to. Honestly, if I'm feeling this out of whack (as an open-minded person), it's going to be absolutely wild when the populace starts to acknowledge it.

As if it wasn't trying enough being an empath before! I hope it's an evolutionary process, that is how it feels in a sense. Shedding skin perhaps?

I pray that this has a good outcome but I worry tremendously because the condition of the world makes it seem impossible for a mass transformation. We have so many strikes against us as a species. This weighs on me heavily.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey there, great thread!

I too think that a lot of people will be tuning themselves in to what is essential, or beyond. Over the past year or so, I've been seriously contemplating the reason why we're here, and more importantly, why a lot of people squander the time they have here in the pursuit of money or self gratification. It seems every day I can sit on a bench on the street and look around at people who really do puzzle me. It's like I can't work anybody out, and occasionally I will meet someone who thinks in the same way. It's like I really want people to be more aware, but yet it feels like there's nothing I can do to help them, for fear of being labelled as crazy. It really does keep me up at night sometimes, while I fret and worry about the fate of mankind as a whole.
It's pretty comforting to know that I'm not alone in this.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
In any case, it's very odd. If this is an answer to your prayer it was certainly a powerful one!

If you have 10 million (conservatively) highly evolved civiliizations actively directing prayer and love and good will intent in the direction of the Earth, which they may have rightly percieved as a great source of suffering in the universe, then powerful isn't the word! In fact, they must be extremely gentle and are taking it easy on us.

And do not worry about the other man or the mass man (person), since YOU are the omegapoint of global transformation. It all starts with you, and me, like the first drops of water in a massive waterfall. There can be no externalized judgement or expectation in any of this.

The thing to do again is to do nothing and don't resist the evolutionary process of transformation - think of the seed analogy and what happens to it's shell when it germinates. The alterating is a quantum leap into a new order and a new way of being and thinking.

Side note: Just checked with a woman in my office who's an empath, and she's not sleeping well either and feels it too, the intensity and the popping out of the skin feeling. She had some reiki chakra work done recently, and the area she was out of alignment was the chakra dealing with transformation, by coincidence..

If there is one "theme" to consider, I think it would be the idea of finding the present moment at the end of time, where past and future become the illusion. If there's a suffering problem with humanity, it is time bound consciousness obsessed with past and future, yet never BEING in and with the space of the presence to the present, which is an eternally unfolding moment of forever now, timeless. Our timebound conscious experience negates life, which flows eternally through the present, like fresh spring water. No one can recapture a spiritual experience, or prepare to "make" one happen in the future. There is no past or future! In this regard most everyone is mentally ill and deluded, where their mind has become an enemy of life lived.

To use a wedding analogy, the bridegroom (great lover) is at the door, and we are the bride on her wedding day, which is a nervracking experience. But don't listen to the Christian fundies, this lover is patient, kind and a perfect gentleman whose loving embrace envelopes all God's children, and if some of them are dead, don't worry about them, and leave the dead to bury their dead, there's nothing you can do. And if someone wants some of your spiritual oil because they have none, there's nothing you can do to re-light their lamp.

LET WHATEVER HAPPENS BE OK

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here is the reason why I think my prayer was effective.

The mind is a non-local quantum hologaphic phenomenon, and so is the universe and the universal collective consciousness by extension.

The Earth's collective consciousness - "A city built on a hilltop cannot be hidden."

So if there's a form of transluminal instantaneous spiritual interconnectedness, then there is no reason to believe that such a prayer would not work.

We are the light of the world and are being invited to come out and let our light shine. After all, you don't stick a lamp under a bushel basket. No, instead you set it out on the lampstand where it shines for all in the house.

So let everything be ok, and, let your light shine for others, so that they too will be encouraged to come out into the light, and by light I mean the light of conscious awareness, of being without judgement, accepted, and therefore fully loved, since love is acceptance.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It's like I really want people to be more aware, but yet it feels like there's nothing I can do to help them, for fear of being labelled as crazy. It really does keep me up at night sometimes, while I fret and worry about the fate of mankind as a whole.
It's pretty comforting to know that I'm not alone in this.

I am also comforted by people coming forward corroborating these experiences. Sometimes we all feel absolutely insane, these are strange times indeed. I think it's going to be important for us that are already in the thick of this to serve as the foundation when the rest of the populace starts to come around....

Side note: Just checked with a woman in my office who's an empath, and she's not sleeping well either and feels it too, the intensity and the popping out of the skin feeling. She had some reiki chakra work done recently, and the area she was out of alignment was the chakra dealing with transformation, by coincidence..

I should really be meditating more, especially in light of all this. I just cannot be still with myself these days. I'm doing deep breathing exercises at night while I try to fall asleep, primarily to fight off the anxiety enough to doze. That is the very worst time for me

It would be great if we could get all the empaths (and everyone else experiencing this phenomena) together to do a new thought experiment. If anyone is interested in participating, please post here. The idea would be to get some specific clarification and enlightenment....

[edit on 10-6-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If you need help meditating, I highly recommend the program referenced in this thread. And if you can't afford a little investment, you CAN get something going with the free tracks, but it's not nearly as comprehensive imo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i like this thread.

yes the ascension process in rising daily. As for myself, although I have completely forgone having a job anymore, and am only packing my brain with knowledge, alongside spending the darkest moments here sitting outside staring into the sky, i do not really have sleep disturbances.

I keep on thinking about 'time' however, and with the lack of schedule that i have, i constantly think, "I'll go to sleep when i'm tired".

I now go to sleep at 3am or so, and have intermittent sleepings here and there, despite my super-active free-running lifestyle of aerobatics and running.

To me, i feel that there is MUCH more good in this weird sleep schedule i have.

Hell.. everyday i'm feeling closer to a superhuman in my mind.

also... i eat VERY little now... and somehow have more strength than i have ever had. interesting eh?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
yes,this is so true.ppl are starting to reject this reality we live in,realizing that most of the problems in the world are over PAPER(not money)lol I also share the feeling of wanting to go home but i couldnt figure out where my home is (GOD??) but as far as sleeping disorders(sleep paralysis)i used to have them and it came to a breaking point then i had a kundalini awaking that changed my life and i think that this is what ppl are heading towards a enlightnment

i made a thread about my kundalini awaking but somthing is wrong with the link for some reason ??
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread468901/pg1

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You are not the only person experiencing such phenomena. It is happening all around the globe on a mass scale. Something is brewing, and eventually tea will be done.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

yes the ascension process in rising daily. As for myself, although I have completely forgone having a job anymore, and am only packing my brain with knowledge, alongside spending the darkest moments here sitting outside staring into the sky, i do not really have sleep disturbances.

Honestly, I wish I could quit my job and devote myself to other endeavors but I hang on to 'what should be'. Therein lies my personal problem with all of this

It's truly inspiring to have so many people coming forward. This will manifest itself in many unusual ways, that's already become evident in this thread alone. I just wish I knew specifically what 'this' is! People speak of transformation and transcending and while I am very familiar with the concepts, the vagueness of it doesn't sit well with me. I do not have purely wonderful feelings about all of it. My alert level is extremely high and my discomfort even higher.

I consider myself to be far above average in my openess of mind and my appreciation of the paranormal (and extra terrestrial possibilites). My gut tells me this isn't going to be all clouds and fluffy puppies......

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I definately have been having trouble sleeping. I have been astral projecting so much more often than I would like. keep in mind I do not know how to conciously do this. I just recently found out what it was so thats why I say this is whats happening. As many replies to this thread have said, I too feel more aware of the energy within our existence. One thing I can say that I have done to put my mind at ease about what all of this is would be to do alot of work/reasearch on spirituallity. Some of you may find out more about yourself. I know I sure did. I did not used to believe in this type of stuff but I think it will help some of you answer your questions.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

TY again Omega
I may look into that. My own methods fail me with all of this 'interference'. I've undoubtably been neglecting my 'spiritual health'. As I mentioned before, it's monumentally difficult to focus my energies on myself these days.

On some level, I think I fear what I may encounter if I truly submit to all of it. Human nature and pre-programmed resistance are a real deterent!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by specialkdt

I think my problem is that I've been jumping levels too quickly or something. I don't know how all of this is supposed to work. I've had an unusual life with regard to my spiritual development and my exposure to things out of the ordinary (to say the least). I was always a believer in reincarnation and the paranormal in general. From early childhood, I had sufficient reason to be completely enveloped in these things.

There is real truth to the notion that as we get older we lose spirit and universal knowledge. It's very difficult to hold on to whatever it is we bring over with us when we are first born into this world. (I hope this doesn't all sound too far off the wall!) I believe something is trying to reconnect us with what we already inherently know. Admittedly, I am baffled as to precisely what it is that awaits us.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
I consider myself to be far above average in my openess of mind and my appreciation of the paranormal (and extra terrestrial possibilites). My gut tells me this isn't going to be all clouds and fluffy puppies......

...no it's all whitelight sunshine and short haired puppies.

There is no "it" which can be labelled or understood. Like Eckhart Tolle indicates, it's the end of the thinking mind, and the beginning of just being and being aware, and serving as a space of possibility without judgement, to reach the end of suffering for one's self, and in so doing for others. The end of suffering is the end of the twin dragon of should and shouldn't to an acceptance of what is. No more interpretations of it should be this way or it shoudn't be that, since what is cannot be anything other than what is. Who are we to judge the present configuration of the universe and say it should not be so..? Acceptance, non-judgement, non-attachment, and love through presence and awareness. Some call it aliveness. Some awareness. But there is no thinking our way to it or through it. It's the end of thinking, and the beginning of wisdom, of peace, love and mutual acceptance.

We don't know what "it" is, anymore than we really know what anything is, or who we are. It's better appreciated, as a wonderful mystery, the existence and reality, the BEING of human being.

Let us allow the egoic structure of this civilization to fall, since it doesn't serve us any longer, and is out of alignment with the truth and the reality, of love and mutuality in accordance with the golden rule, which must begin with self acceptance, and non-self acceptance. Unconditional love cannot be conditioned by thinking. It must be free.

Enough words.. I'll just be quiet now!

-though of course I had to come back and re-edit a few times, adding more words, including this line, hoping to win your admiration and acceptance, by demonstrating how enlightened I am and what I know about all this stuff! The need to prove, however human needs to be distinguished as well, so that we can be more authentically self expressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join