It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep disturbances and the 'time monks'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks for reminding me about this thread - I would like to point out that we're presently collectively travelling through a major shift within the Timewave. Those sensitive to the subtle energies contributing to this shift will probably have increased 'strange' feelings, especially Feb 27 - March 5.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/725e5ea7aad0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/150b510ba7f2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well it's now been about a year almost and the sleep deprivation has started again. This time I cannot get to sleep before 3 am every day. I can't be sure but I am thinking of this theory about the awakening. I may post later but right now I am exhausted.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Try travelling abroad for a month, it will really throw you for a loop. I travelled from Australia to the US for about 4 weeks and I never really got over my jet-lag. I usually do within 2 or 3 days. This time I existed in some strange nether-realm of consciousness where the word 'time' had no real meaning. I arrived in L.A. technically before I left and experienced June 11 for longer than any other day in my life. Rather than 24 hours I think I existed within the 11th for over 40. 6/11 is very significant for me btw. Anyway I'm back now. So hello again.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
hmmm a whole lot of sleep deprived people would make for easy, foggy eyed 'detainees' perhaps? that could just be paranoia though lol
I havent been having any sleep disturbances that i can recall, but I too have been starting to get an every day, constant feeling that there is something i am missing.. something i am not seeing or getting or understanding..and i mean physical, that there is litterly something or someone i am not seeing though i should be.. this is new..so not entirely sure what it means, if anything at all.. but i echo others here who have said they feel their mind is clearer these days, mine as well has become more...calm and together than it has ever before..there is an inner contentment even though my mind is stressed out over certain things..and i will often wake not remembering at all having slept..no dreams, just black silence for hours, but i feel conscious at the time of the black silence where my body will look asleep to anyone who looks at me, but my minds still wide awake and knowing. i am not explaining this at all well, so will stop here lol, please feel free to ignore! But i hope whatever is going on surfaces real reasons, and soon by the sound of this..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I have to admit that the past week and a half or so, I've been up quite a bit. It's not like I'm not tired. I could fall asleep right now. But I seem to sense that I might miss something important, or be taken off guard if asleep.

Maybe I just need to get some sleep...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
~~wowwww it's sure been a long time since we compared notes on this! *How great to see ya's!*
The sleep issue isn't horribly prevalent in and of itself atm....but I've been having some EXTREMELY BIZZARE dreams. Much more so than usual. Also I do have to add, I seem to be going through cycles with the sleep disturbances; seems to be like a 3 month rotation at this point. During the periods where I'm overly restless I've been having many instances of waking (startled) to the distinct feeling that something/someone was near me or in the room. I wouldn't classify it as a fearful type thing but definitely uncomfortable and discombobulating.

To Evasius........ would you happen to have a current chart available darlin? I have to say that I'm less than impressed with the TMZ work that was being conveyed in your absence... *sigh*

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I would really love to know if you're experiencing anything like I mentioned...... I'm telling you.... it's pretty wild. If it's not a lucid dream about a natural disaster then it's crazy space stuff or these instances of feeling a presence. I have a history of sleep disturbance to begin with, as far as the lucid dreaming and the occassional premonition type things. I am having difficulty shaking a few in particular. Just to throw a bit out there..... I keep dreaming of 7 moons appearing in the sky and when my dreams reoccur like that, it freaks me out. This is actually attached to a really wonderous, positive type feeling though of coming into contact with something magical (for lack of a better term).....
On the flip side, the other one is not so fantastic.... this other one has to do with a series of earthquakes hitting the east coast actually, bizarre in and of itself. I wrote it off at first because I have something of an earthquake fascination. When the dreams kept coming with more detail, then I started to re-think it. Initially it seemed something happened in the Strait of Gibraltar that spawned earthquakes and tsunamis that effected the entirety of N. America. Then it started evolving into this scenario where the eastern USA is broken up into 3 different sections due to some natural disaster. As I had the dream over and over, the focal point seemed to change to the east coast, pbly cuz I live here. Who knows?! I've always been a bit 'out there'..... *sigh*
In closing, I keep feeling that I'm missing something in all of it. I have always subscribed to the idea that amazing phenomena occur in our sleep. Not to sound like a fruitcake or anything but I am pretty positive there are messages coming......... ok, I officially sound like a fruitcake.......

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i'm surprised i didn't find this thread last year......i wake up around 3-4am every day, only sleep maybe 4-5hrs a nite, crazy lucid dreams that sometimes i have to ask people when i wake up if a certain event happened, that's how real they seem - and usually they say no......

also my neck/back pain has increased x10........

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Yes I have been experiencing a kind of dream discombobulation, if you will. Instead of lucid and coherent dreams, I have been having irratic, fractured, and nonsensical dreams. I even made a post about it HERE .
As for the Other Post about the half concious silent darkness sleep, I have also experienced this frequently, as of late.
Jackie, your Eascoast dreams could very well be premonitions, as they say the oil leak could cause a volcano to go off in the gulf waters, which would, in turn cause an Earthquake, but no offense, I hope they aren't precognitive, I am near the Gulf off Tampa Bay in Florida so, yeah, I don't think I'd like to be killed n an Earthquake.

Edit to add: Love that Toolsong in your sig.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

I would like to hear about those dreams maybe they correlate the same messages as Jackie's? It would be interesting to get a read of what people are dreaming that have become more lucid, as it seems I am going the other opposite way, IDK if I'd be of any help.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
I haven't seen a thread on this yet so it's time to start comparing notes.

To give a brief over-view, it was discussed in ALTA 1309 that many individuals would start experiencing a sleep phenomena, ie. unusual sleep disturbances. It was indicated that many individuals would start having trouble around summer and that it would intensify eventually to a 'mass sleep disorder', whereas at that point it will become a topic being addressed by the MSM and TPTB.

To further elaborate on the 'sleep phenomena' itself, it is described as being induced by unknown energies in space. I find this to be particularly interesting because of a personal change in thought patterns.

Many 'sensitive' individuals have been experiencing this sleep mess for quite a while already. Personally, I've had unusual sleep experiences since childhood but now they are quite different. I no longer perceive the earth the way I'm accustomed to. It's very difficult to express. The best way to describe it is as an intesification of awareness of the universe. Albeit nothing specific really, just this immense sensation of other energies around this planet. ( I hope someone can follow what I'm trying to say!!!!
)

In any case, I just wanted to see what other ATS'ers are experiencing. I doubt that I am alone in these experiences. Please share.

I have had unusual sleep disturbances for a few years or maybe longer. I'm not sure what it is related to because the experiences vary. I started taking melatonin awhile ago to get better sleep, then just about every night I begun having false awakenings that turned into very realistic dreams.

It is fascinating to me, to wander around and test reality on the highest level of awareness before waking up. It's easy to instantly wake up, then. The lights won't turn on, locks usually won't work, and you are basically a ghost who can move through things. The only light comes from the body which is illuminated. Other people are there too, and just as real as if they were awake. They CAN turn on lights but they aren't aware. It's trippy.

Ok but this is the negative part. I had to stop having these waking dreams/AP's because I also get dreams of a psychic vampire. They are extremely realistic dreams, and I'm not even into vampires. My last one turned into a dream and I ran into a church and locked him out. Sometimes I do feel very good randomly, but who knows?

The vampire dreams are always getting more intense. The worst part is that they are tactile, so I can feel something...with claws and fangs hover over me...a lot of people experience a mild form of this in sleep paralysis, but I use sleep paralysis to become lucid and project, then so this evil presence becomes more real I think.

The waking/astral dreams are the most fun.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Good to hear from you, seems like you were away for the longest time and then I took a break as well...anyway I don't have a current graph at the moment, we're auctioning our property this weekend and I have the computer tucked away to make the house 'look nice.' I'll see if I can rig up something with the work computer.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

yay!
So glad we're all back at the same time..... isn't it a bit odd how that all worked out?!
Anyway, best of luck with your *real life* stuff! Whenever you get around to it.... we've gone this long without an accurate chart so certainly no rush! When you do have something, it might be a good idea to post it in this thread. I want to take a look back at the past few months

Something I've been meaning to throw out to you guys also. I have to say for the entirety of this year I've been feeling 'off'. Just basically discontent with everything in my life, as if I should be living a completely different life actually. *sigh* it gets harder to 'fake it' every day......

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I just wanted to add a word of caution to you all! I have also experienced the same thing, but for a much longer time than many of you. There is not much detail that I am willing to add at this time for personal reasons, but there are a few things I'm willing to reveal that are PERTINENT to this discussion.

What you are experiencing is two-fold. Yes, there is a higher spiritual energy attempting to communicate with you via your thoughts and dreams, however, what you are experiencing is NOT just that. In fact, that higher spiritual energy is attempting to communicate with everyone willing to open their minds enough to receive it.

However, there is a problem - an interference if you will. It is this interference that is causing you to have the experiences that you are having. All I am willing to reveal at this point in time is to tell you the following. HAARP is involved and it was constructed for this purpose, among others. Our brains operate like biological computers of sorts. We respond to different hertz ranges and frequencies. A great deal of your sleep disruption is being caused by HAARP in an attempt to "Download" programming into your minds that is inconsistent with your higher spiritual "programming". The "awakening" is being prevented for obvious reasons.

That is all - for now.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Are you serious or are you poking fun here? Well, um, yeah I don't know if you are being serious with us here so, I have no clue what to say, but if you're serious, then I am afraid very afraid.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Lately I have also noticed a change in my sleeping patterns and not for the better. I also feel as if I am regressing in my awareness which is VERY FRUSTRATING,
, but have also been eating alot of junk food. Another thing is that I have been feeling very anxious lately as if I am waiting for something important to happen.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Color me surprised. I thought my wife and I were the only ones to experience this sort of thing.

How many of you are seeing 11 and 13 everywhere?

ETA: Actually I'm not that surprised.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I see 13 11 and 12 everywhere and personally feel 13 is my number.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'm even MORE serious than a heart attack!!!

Hexaflourosilic acid and/or sodium hexafluorosilicate, aka Flouride, is added to our drinking water. It does more than harden the enamel on your teeth. It also in creases the chrystalline sodium in your blood stream. Sodium is the primary ingredient in the human body that allows the transmission of nerve impulses (electricity). Interestingly enough, both ingredients are the result of aluminum production. Do you see where I am headed yet? If not, they are turning you into an antennae!

Again, the human brain functions and respondeds to frequencies. Consider the following:

Moving down the awareness scale we arrive at the theta frequencies, and a very interesting set of frequencies they are. This 5 to 7 cps range is where dreams, deep hypnosis, ESP, out-of-body projections, channeling, and other odd mind phenomena start to pop up. Somewhere in this range lies what is called the hypnagogic state ­ that twilight-zone of consciousness on the border between being awake and being asleep. This is grey area where conscious and subconscious start to overlap. Most of us only get quick, half-remembered glimpses into this realm as we are going to sleep or waking up. However, with Monroe's techniques of brain entrainment, this theta state can be sonically induced ­ allowing the entrainee to have extended periods of theta exploration.

Source

Also:

The Creator designed living beings to resonate to the natural Schumann Resonance frequency pulsation in order to evolve harmoniously. The Ionosphere is being manipulated by US government scientists using the Alaskan transmitter called HAARP, (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) which sends focused radiated power to heat up sections of the Ionosphere, which bounces power down again. ELF waves produced from HAARP, when targeted on selected areas, can weather-engineer and create mood changes affecting millions of people. The intended wattage is 1,700 billion watts of power.

Geomagnetic Waves & GWEN
Sixty four elements in the ground modulate, with variation, the geomagnetic waves naturally coming from the ground. The earth's natural 'brain rhythm' above is balanced with these. These are the same minerals found in red blood corpuscles. There is a relation between the blood and geomagnetic waves. An imbalance between Schumann and geomagnetic waves disrupts these biorhythms. These natural geomagnetic waves are being replaced by artificially created low frequency (LF) ground waves coming from GWEN Towers.

GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) transmitters placed 200 miles apart across the USA allow specific frequencies to be tailored to the geomagnetic-field strength in each area, allowing the magnetic field to be altered. They operate in the LF range, with transmissions between LF 150 and 175 KHz. They also emit waves from the upper VHF to the lower UHF range of 225 - 400 MHz. The LF signals travel by waves that hug the ground rather than radiating into the atmosphere. A GWEN station transmits in a 360 degree circle up to 300 miles, the signal dropping off sharply with distance. The entire GWEN system consists of, (depending on source of data), from 58 to an intended 300 transmitters spread across the USA, each with a tower 299-500 ft high. 300 ft copper wires in spoke-like fashion fan out from the base of the system underground, interacting with the earth, like a thin shelled conductor, radiating radio wave energy for very long distances through the ground.

The United States is bathed in this magnetic field which can rise from ground up to 500 ft, but goes down into basements, so everyone can be affected and mind-controlled. The entire artificial ground-wave spreads out over the whole of the USA like a web. It is easier to mind-control and hypnotize people who are bathed in an artificial electromagnetic-wave.

GWEN transmitters have many different functions including:

1. controlling the weather,
2. mind control,
3. behavior and mood control, and
4. sending synthetic-telepathy as infrasound to victims with US government mind-control implants.

Source

These are things that I have independently confirmed, not from web sites, but from people whom I believe would know. Enough said!

Next, and this is speculative theory, but the "Chemtrails" phenomena is said to contain barium traces. It is theorized that this barium is also a necessity to facilitate the body receiving it's "programming" from broadcast frequencies.

Yeah, so... Don't be so quick to assume that God or aliens or angels or spiritual beings are sending you messages that are disrupting your sleep patterns and giving you "Clarity" of thought. The REAL answer is likely much closer to home and has much more nefarious implications. I don't mean to scare you all, but an educated and informed person is in a better position to understand and decipher what is happening to themselves. For 15 pages, most of you thought spirits were talking to you.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My sleep is disturbed all right! Insomnia is my close friend.
But regardless of the weird sleeping I have to say that I have, for the last 2 years, felt like I am on the brink of an epiphany. Like if I were able to stretch my arm just a little more that I would be able to grasp whatever the thought is. Very weird and very annoying feeling.

I consider myself 'sensitive'. Not winning the lottery type or being able to tell someone I don't know who they will be dating next year but more localized. Things that will happen to myself, my family, or others who are close to me. I've had a few "unusual" experiences that I won't go into now but suffice it to say that I know enough to trust my gut.

And I'm getting the gut feeling that something big is coming soon. It won't be pretty and not everyone is going to survive this. In fact, I don't think I'm going to survive it.

Edited to add: I wasn't going to put this on here but what the heck. I have had a recurring dream for the last 8 or 9 months. Each time I have this dream it progresses more.
So in this dream my husband and I are in a building with maybe 5 or 6 floors on it and we are on the 3rd floor. Suddenly there is a severe earthquake. We live in Florida off the Gulf of Mexico in the Tampa Bay area and we never have earthquakes. Of course everyone is freaking out and eventually the shaking stops. Before anyone can do anything it starts up again only worse. I can see out the window and the ground is just heaving. Then the building starts to fall over in one big piece. Slow motion here, it takes forever for it to fall. Then it hits the ground. I know the building is on top of me but I have no pain. It's dark and I can't see my husband but I can reach him and we hold hands. Then water starts coming in. First at my ankles, then my thighs, faster and faster. I tell hubby that I love him and he says the same to me. I tell him it will be over quick. Just a moment of pain and then I will see you on the other side. And then we drown. I step out of my body quickly (because I've done this before) and then I help my hubby step out of his. We are floating above and then the thread breaks and I wake up.
When I first started having this dream it stopped with the earthquake. Later on the dream went to the building falling, later dreams had the water rising and now this.
I believe that Yellowstone is going to blow up. It will cause massive earthquakes even in areas not normally associated with earthquakes and it will cause a tsunami in the Gulf of Mexico. Mt. St. Helen may also explode as there are suggestions that it is "attached" to Yellowstone.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by watermama]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join