It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep disturbances and the 'time monks'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'm a Pisces too........did we already discuss that? Can't remember. My dad has been complaining about weird "vibrations" for months now. I think he's experiencing more of what you guys are. When him and I compare notes, our "symptoms" are a little different. I still have the "popping out" of my skin thing. Grrrrrrrrr

and......I'd like to welcome Win_Freedom to the thread. You're definitely in the right place!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In the Ra Materials, the left and right sides, and the energy fields that surround us... this is interesing because there is a difference in the tones you hear in your left ear as opposed to your right ear..

Questioner: I was wondering; in a previous session you had mentioned the left and right ear tones, the left and the right brain somehow being related to the polarities of service-to-self and service-to-others. Could you comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service-to-others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that in our understanding too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.

The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.

There is one correspondence between right and left and positive and negative. The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

Interesting stuff, for sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

I'm a Pisces too........did we already discuss that? Can't remember. My dad has been complaining about weird "vibrations" for months now. I think he's experiencing more of what you guys are. When him and I compare notes, our "symptoms" are a little different. I still have the "popping out" of my skin thing. Grrrrrrrrr

and......I'd like to welcome Win_Freedom to the thread. You're definitely in the right place!

Hi Win_Freedom! My take on the buzzing and vibrations is that everything is raising vibration... apparently we went from cruising at 7.8 hz to a whopping 12hz. I kind of got used to body vibrations, the ringing ears and the rest of it. It's a physical symptom of this ascension/awakening.

About your jumping out of your skin... I sure do feel for you. Though I can't say I am feeling that way, I certainly do feel something is coming, something very, very big. Not only the natural disasters they speak of, but a whole new something is coming. What I think it is at this point is the introduction of the rest of the universe. Maybe we are feeling that the time has come for the secrets to be revealed. Yet, we have no idea how we are going to deal with that truth, no matter how much we believe right now.

I'm a Virgo! Well, cusp of Virgo/Libra.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by win_freedom

Wow, well, duh I could've guessed that one, too, twins(human), and twin fish. I don't know why that one didn't occur to me!
I resonate with many Gemini. LOL.
Well, anyway there are many similarities in what everyone on this thread is experiencing, but you were the first to have the headaches like me and the left side of the head vibration. I Usually have the headaches on the left side of the head, however, before them sometimes I get the vibration there, too. That's what got my attention.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Yes, I think it was mentioned before that you were a pisces(I think you put down your b-day) and I commented.

Blujay, wow that's something. My eldest two children are also Virgo's, One of My best friends was a Virgo/Libra cusp, as well as my favorite family member, my grandfather. They are my polar opposite, however, they have a deep spirituality, much like Picses, and many times the sensory perception gifts, also.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I saw this today and I thought it may interest some people on this thread.
It's a bit too woo woo for me, but it is very interesting.

Many people around the world lately, including me have all reported similar symptoms of a mysterious ailment. I thought on several occasions I was having a heart attack even. The grand reality of it really was something more severe. Onset of "Vibratorial Flu."

Then there is a list of 51 symptoms, quite a long read but worth it.

Symptoms of vibratorial flu

[edit on 4/7/2009 by lightchild]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
my sleep pattern for the last 8 years or so...no sleep for two nights...2-4 hours the third night...crash for 16 hours very early on the fourth night...repeat. there are brief respites from this pattern but when they occur the pattern is always once again triggered by the next full moon. it's pretty much like clockwork. it used to drive me nuts but i've learned to just accept it now and work around it. prior to this, i got a pretty normal 6-8 hours a night.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

51 symptoms of spiritual awakening:
1.Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, hot feet, waking up two or
three times a night. Feeling tired after you wake up and sleepy off
and on during the day. There is something called the Triad Sleep
Pattern that occurs for many: you sleep for about 2-3 hours, wake up,
go back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake again, and go back
to sleep again. For others, the sleep requirements have changed. You
can get by on less sleep.
Yes to all!!!
2. Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly,
crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine. A sense of
energy vibrating on top of the head, as if energy is erupting from the
head in a shower. Also the sensation of energy pouring in through the
crown, described as "sprinkles". This may also be experienced as
pressure on the crown, as if someone is pushing his/her finger into
the center of your head.
Yes to all that,too!
3. Sudden waves of emotion. Crying at the drop of a hat. Feeling
suddenly angry or sad with little provocation. Or inexplicably
depressed. Then very happy. Emotional roller coaster. There is often a
pressure or sense of emotions congested in the heart chakra (the
middle of the chest). This is not to be confused with the heart, which
is located to the left of the heart chakra.
Not so much.
4. Old "stuff" seems to be coming up, as described above, and the
people with whom you need to work it out (or their clones) appear in
your life.
Somewhat.
5. Changes in weight. The weight gain in the US population is
phenomenal. Other people may be losing weight.
Yes to gaining without eating any more than I normally have.
6. Changes in eating habits: Strange cravings and odd food choices.
Yes, as I have stated I want to go Vegan and People that have known me forever will tell you that's something that not only would I not consider it in thepast, but I would tell them I refused to give up meat!
7. Food intolerances, allergies you never had before: As you grow more
spiritual, you are more sensitive to everything around you.
Not really any tht I have noticed.
8. Amplification of the senses. Increased sensitivity.
A profound YES!
8a. Sight:Blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects.
Yes to blurry vision and shimmering objects I called them floaters in my feild of vision, no to the rest.
9. Skin eruptions: Rashes, bumps, acne, hives, and shingles. Anger
produces outbreaks around the mouth and chin.
No
10. Episodes of intense energy which make you want to leap out of bed
and into action. Followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue.
Yes, yes, yes!!!
11. Changes in prayer or meditation. Not feeling the same sensations
as before.
that would be an affirmative, too!
12. Power surges: All of a sudden you are heated from head to toe. It
is a momentary sensation, but uncomfortable. In contrast, some people
have felt inexplicably cold.
Yes, with the hot and cold, and even in this horrid heat the cold sensation will happen sometimes.
13. A range of physical manifestations: Headaches, backaches, neck
pains, flu-like symptoms (this is called vibrational flu), digestive
problems, muscular spasms or cramps, racing heartbeat, chest pains,
changes in sexual desire, numbness or pain in the limbs, and
involuntary vocalizations or bodily movements.
Yes to the headaches, neck pains,racing heartbeat no to the rest.
14. Looking younger. Yippee! As you clear emotional issues and release
limiting beliefs and heavy baggage from the past, you are actually
lighter.
Still waiting!

15. Vivid dreams. Sometimes the dreams are so real that you wake up
confused. You may even have lucid dreams in which you are in control.
Many dreams may be mystical or carry messages for you. And in some
dreams, you just know that you are not "dreaming" -- that what is
happening is somehow real.
Yes when I do dream, and yes having lucid dreams and yes to the third as well.
16. Events that completely alter your life: death, divorce, change in
job status, loss of home, illness, and/or other catastrophes --
sometimes several at once!
Not as of yet, And I certainly hope not at all!!!

17. A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining
jobs consumptive lifestyles, and toxic people or situations. You feel
a compelling need to "find yourself" and your life purpose -- now! You
want to be creative and free to be who you really are.
Yes I think this relates to alot us.
18. Emotional and mental confusion: A feeling that you need to get
your life straightened out--it feels like a mess.
Definately have felt this lately.
19. Introspection, solitude and loss of interest in more extroverted
activities:
DEFINATELY!
20. Creativity bursts: Receiving images, ideas, music, and other
creative inspirations at an often overwhelming rate.
Still waiting.

21. A perception that time is accelerating.
So true!
22. A sense of impendingness. There is a feeling that something is
about to happen.
Yessiree!
23. Impatience. You know better, but sometimes you can't help it. You
want to get on with what seems to be coming your way.
I've definately felt this recently!
24. A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and
revelation.
Of course.

25. A feeling that you are somehow different.
Yes, but it's very difficult to put in words what that is.
26. "Teachers" appear everywhere with perfect timing to help you on
your spiritual journey: people, books, movies, events, Mother Nature,
etc. Teachers may appear to be negative or positive when you are
trapped in polarity thinking, but, from a transcendent perspective,
they are always perfect. Just what you need to learn from and move on.
YES!
27. You find a spiritual track that makes sense to you and "speaks to
you" at the most profound levels.
Well, yes, but this was many years ago...still...maybe significant!
28. You are moving through learning and personal issues at a rapid
pace. You sense that you are "getting it" quite readily.
A little.
29. Invisible presences.
A few times
30. Portents, visions, "illusions", numbers, and symbols: Seeing
things that have spiritual importance for you.
Yes.
31. Increased integrity: You realize that it is time for you to seek
and speak your truth.
Positively!
32. Harmony with seasons and cycles: You are becoming more tuned to
the seasons, the phases of the moon and natural cycles. More awareness
of your place in the natural world. A stronger connection to the
earth.
Without a doubt!
33. Electrical and mechanical malfunctions: When you are around,
lightbulbs flicker, the computer locks up, or the radio goes haywire.
Yes, this has happened to me with regularity, sucks that most recently it's actually fried My vehicle's starter!
34. Increased synchronicity and many small miracles.
Undoubtably!
35. Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness:
Somewhat.
36. Communication with Spirit. Contact with angels, spirit guides, and
other divine entities.
No.
37. A sense of Oneness with all.
Yes.
38. Moments of joy and bliss.
Not so much.
39. Integration: You become emotionally, psychologically, physically,
and spiritually stronger and clearer.
I feel some of this.
40. Living your purpose: You know you are finally doing what you came
to earth for.
I beleive I do.
41. Feeling closer to animals and plants.
Majorly.
42. Seeing beings of other dimensions.
Oh how I wish!
43. Seeing a person's true form or seeing loved ones with a different
face -- past life or parallel life.
Not yet.
44. Physically manifesting thoughts and desires more quickly and
efficiently.
Yes!!!!!
45. Left -brain fogginess.
Yes!
46. Dizziness. This occurs when you are ungrounded.cont

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
From above post:
Oh yeah.
47. Falling, having accidents, breaking bones.
No thank God!
48. Heart palpitations.
Yes!
49. Faster hair and nail growth.
Not sure yet.
50. A desire to find your soulmate or twin flame.
Not really.
51. Memories surface. Body memories, suppressed memories, images of
past lives and/or parallel lives.
I've had some of this, also.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If I sat here and put all the symptoms I've been having from this list, it would take me all night....nice to have some sort of idea why I'm doing this now though.

Had to edit for spelling

[edit on 4-7-2009 by win_freedom]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by jackieps1975

Yes, I think it was mentioned before that you were a pisces(I think you put down your b-day) and I commented.

Blujay, wow that's something. My eldest two children are also Virgo's, One of My best friends was a Virgo/Libra cusp, as well as my favorite family member, my grandfather. They are my polar opposite, however, they have a deep spirituality, much like Picses, and many times the sensory perception gifts, also.

Definite polar opposites, but my high school sweetheart and my first husband were Pisces. My spirituality sure took it's time to show itself! I look back at the many things in my life that were most likely hints to 'wake up', but I overlooked them.

Once I worked at a healthfood restaurant in Encinitas, Ca, right by a Self Realization fellowship. I bought a lot of their books and read up on Eastern philosophy. But, that didn't take, I ventured out to find other happy trails. Then I lived in Hawaii, much spirituality there, I didn't get it there either, and on it went. Hahaha, the guides/angels that are assigned to me were probably rolling their eyeballs!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
I saw this today and I thought it may interest some people on this thread.
It's a bit too woo woo for me, but it is very interesting.

Many people around the world lately, including me have all reported similar symptoms of a mysterious ailment. I thought on several occasions I was having a heart attack even. The grand reality of it really was something more severe. Onset of "Vibratorial Flu."

Then there is a list of 51 symptoms, quite a long read but worth it.

Symptoms of vibratorial flu

[edit on 4/7/2009 by lightchild]

It would have been a bit too woo woo for me too, not very long ago! Boy how things change. When I first read that list, I was soooo thankful. I honestly did not know what was happening to me, then I read the list and connected with about 90% of it and it made me feel so much better. Better, but with a "now what" type of feel.

I lost my mom, dad and grandma all within 4 years, and as an only child, that really got to me bad. I think that was the beginning of this whole thing. But thank goodness for the process, because I am sooo glad I am at this point now, instead of sound asleep as so much of the population is.

The tinlging head was strange, I first felt it when I started reading the Law of One. My head would go crazy, and that was before I read the list. I kept running my hand over my head to get rid of it! Now I like it.

Thank God for lists, makes us feel not so crazy after all!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So let me first state that I have been following ATS for a couple months now..

I've been practicing intuition, empathy, telekinesis, influence, karma cleasing, and other metaphysical study, along side with the study of religion...

Ive been very very keen to these feelings...for the past three yrs ive been conducting little mini frequency experiments, but with telekinesis and intuition...essentially you continue to try to tune into a frequency in you mind until it actually does something...set that station as a preset ancd what it does...i had a MASSIVE NDE...that's a whole other post...a number of just odd odd coinky dink that for the past 10yrs where being sort of studied internally by my brain....even before this last evolution of man, i was on a different frequency but i was still essentially reaching my peak level though age...

Im at the stage where i question if Im predicting these intentions of occurrences...events even... or is it the frequency im tuning into that when coincides with that thought makes it happen...if this makes sense

I have been feeling this sense of ugency within the last few months, its been escalating....

Since april Ive reached such a at peace state...Its almost like im not living in reality anymore...its like i see EVERY bit of the world as it fits into the world, if that makes sense...I reply to questions with just amazing intelligence, i watch physics video that i never understood before and grasp the concept like its nothing, I speak with such wisdom, almsot NOT intentionally...its odd but yet very serene...I blatantly read peoples emotions and intentions almost as if it was as natural as sight...that i think is the most uncanny ability because it has been so spot on the last yr or so after i really fine tuned that part of the frequencies...I kept testing it and testing it with actual physical expiraments like with the risk of sounding insane I would literally walk up to someone and directly ask them about a specific problem them amy behaving, not because i knew of the issue but a guy feeling jsut imput it into my memory as if i DID hear it before and remembered it...thats the best way i could describe it...

Anyway...

Today i felt something new....

Around 6pm est or so.... just sitting here looking out the window...

I got a feeling of being tuned INTO....

Ive been practicing "tuning into" others and i know it at some level it works because THey sense it, but today it was a errie errie feeling of something noticed me...

Anyone ever have this feeling? And it was very very distinct, not like a frightened feeling or a scared startled feeling, it wasnt that like ghostly someone is watching me presence.. not even a chilling feeling it was more like "Oh! interesting..this is new...something is literally in my brain" type of feeling...

Ive been studying some of you...its amazing that i can see the evolution in some of you that I went though, it proves to me it literally is a stage process...

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Krystian]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian

I got a feeling of being tuned INTO....

Ive been practicing "tuning into" others and i know it at some level it works because THey sense it, but today it was a errie errie feeling of something noticed me...

Anyone ever have this feeling?

Yes! -- I have had this feeling several times. Sometimes that 'something' hangs around for up to a week, and sometimes it is only a few days... but there is definately something.

I just wanted to reply to this thread again to say that I have been getting the best sleep zzz for about a week and a half now... and its fantastic, actually being able to sleep for the 'whole' night with no interuptions...

I wonder
if anybody else that answered this thread has had an improvement in sleep... Id be very interested to know, if you have the time to write

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
its 2:30am....wide awake with no stimulants

went to bed at 5am last night woke up at 10am

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I am sleeping much better in the last week than I had in the months before. I have been under a tremendous amount of stress and anxiety and was waking up every couple hours, and was really depressed during the days - just a general feeling of hopelessness.

Coincidentally, about 2 weeks ago, 2 different people (on the same day) started talking about B vitamin supplements, so I looked into it. The NEXT day someone at work got in all these free samples of B supplements (I work with Buyers in a large retail office), and she asked me if I wanted them - I said yes. I've been taking them everyday, and everything has turned around - my mood, my sleep... I don't know if it is the supplements or something else, but hey - I'll take it!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I am glad that things are sort of starting to make sense for you.
I have experienced most of the things on that list, when all this started for me about 15 years ago I thought I was going mad.
It was only once things started getting really strange I started to accept it.
People would just appear, talk to me and then vanish into thin air, even other people I was with saw them.

Now it's just the tiredness and anticipation that I find difficult to deal with.
I feel like it the last day of school and we are in our last lesson on a warm sunny Friday afternoon, we know the bell is going to ring any second!
When the bell rings I have to do something very important, but I can't rememeber what it is; it's on the tip of my tongue.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

Hi, your post reminds me of a movie I just watched, called Push. I, too, feel I am being tuned into at times. Mainly I notice it during meditation, or just before sleep. I feel it push in on the right side of my head. Since I practice protection prior to meditation, I am not scared of it. It sure is interesting!

That clarity and wisdom you speak of, I had that, too! During the beginning and into the middle of my awakening. I said things that were so astounding to myself, I didn't think I had said it. My mind was so open, the sense of mind expansion was awesome. I felt like I could learn absolutely anything, and I did learn what I needed to know.

Now, I only have that wonderful, wisdom feeling every now and again, I miss it!

Sleep has been good lately, too. Clarity is coming back as I spend more time using OmegaPoint's brainwave recording.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

That's a great way of putting it... like the last day of school before the bell rings! It's just how it feels. Now if I were only sure that the summer after the bell rings was going to be fun-filled and dandy!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian

Ive been studying some of you...its amazing that i can see the evolution in some of you that I went though, it proves to me it literally is a stage process...

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Krystian]

Boy, howdy to that! I have gone back and checked out myself since I joined ATS. What an amazing transformation it is that takes place once one allows it to take its course! I, too, have seen it in others, as well as myself. Proof's in the pudding.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join