It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Names Linked To Doomed Flight AF 447

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
From my point of view they can be "terrorists" but I would have serious doubts about a terrorist attack in this plane because they came from Brazil... Brazil has a big arabic community (about 12 million)... you can imagine a bad repercussion if there is a terrorist attack

[edit on 10/6/09 by blackcube]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Sorry, report I heard only mentioned the flight receipt!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"Two passengers with names linked to Islamic terrorism" could mean anything. "Uh oh! These two passengers worked at a Wal-Mart that sold fertilizer to the uncle of a guantanamo bay inmate!".

7 degrees of Kevin Bacon becomes the 4 degrees of Suspected Terrorist.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Some Italian woman who missed the flight died in an car crash four days ago. The woman was just a pensioner. Maybe someone thought the people onboard were carrying a virulent form of Swine flu.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aimlessly
If it was terrorism, why has no group stepped up to take "credit" for the crash?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by aimlessly]

Maybe this was some kind of a dummy test run.

I mean if terrorists have successfully figured out a way to bring down planes over the Atlantic and bypass security, they’re not going to announce it are they?

At the moment it looks like electrical faults?

If it was terrorists and they were using this as a test, and it’s now successful, then they’d probably claim it when they decide to bring a lot more planes down at once.

Well that’s my theory on why “if” it was terrorists, they haven’t claimed it yet.

Mikey.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Maybe .... just maybe nobody has taken the responsibility for this alleged terrorist attack is because:

It wasn't a terrorist attack as such, it could possibly have been an assassination (if i remember rightly there were people of significant importance on the plane), maybe a bomb was smuggled on board and then now it's being painted as a terrorist attack due to people on board being on a 'terror watch list'

Assasination under the guise of terrorism?

Just a thought.

This is where to look - any plane that goes does should awlays have the passenger manifest looked at first and foremost as airplane crashes are the NUMBER ONE FORM of assassination - guaranteed.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
A reason to hide or cover up a potential terror attack would be that it doesn't fit the Obama agenda in reuniting Islam with the West... His speech in Cairo would then have to have been rewritten...?

But when you think about it, if there was a terror attack, perhaps the date was specifically chosen a few days before Obama's speech, and those responsible would surely claim responsibility.

Is there a cover-up of an attack or a cover-up of a claim of responsibility?
The latter one is hard to believe in this day and age of the internet.
Also, if there was an assasination, and they're trying to cover it with terrorism,
well that just sounds like asking for more trouble in the form of nosy investigators.
Without this news blurb, a week from now the crash would've been forgotten, so yeah, it makes one wonder.

EDIT: to fix stupidity...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Psynarchist]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As noted by others in this thread, I also feel its unlikely to have been a terror attack for a couple of reasons.

1. No group has claimed responsibility. (maybe a test as someone noted)
2. Unlikely hood of having several ACARS error messages just before supposed bomb goes off.

The unfortunate death of the Italian passenger in a car accident after missing the flight, well for a conspiracy forum thats just a little to "Final Destination" isn't it........O.o

[edit on 10/6/2009 by who-me?]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
With the news about the Italian passenger who missed the flight dying in a car crash. Makes you wonder if the passengers and crew on the plane were meant to die, fate or whatever, doesn't it? Apart from all being due to fly on that flight, I wonder if there was any other connection between them? Yes I know that's a bit out there, just a thought!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Fear sells and the markets cooling off from the swing flu PAN PAN PAN PAN PAAAAANNNNNDEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIICCC! The fear war now starts up on both fronts! They just barely found the remnants, but already they're hyping the foul play? I don't think that is fair or responsible without proper proof. Even if it is a terrorist attack, we aren't going to change a thing if we fear other people, it's just a wake up call that we all should be more diligent in regards to our safety. No boogey man needed.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasrind
With the news about the Italian passenger who missed the flight dying in a car crash. Makes you wonder if the passengers and crew on the plane were meant to die, fate or whatever, doesn't it? Apart from all being due to fly on that flight, I wonder if there was any other connection between them? Yes I know that's a bit out there, just a thought!!

But did that really happen?

I only ask because when the Air France flight crashed they interviewed all the people who missed it, there were 4.... None of them were Italian and they all had different names than the Italian woman in the crash.

The name of the woman in the car crash is given as “Johanna Ganthaler”

The 4 people who actually missed the flight were:

Amina Benouargha-Jaffiol and her Husband

Andrej Aplinc

Gustavo Ciriaco

All are alive and well.

Also, the only sites that had it were Chinese web news, Russian web news and an Airline forum. And one of the sites shows a picture of the crash (head on with a truck), but that picture I have seen before on email (the email had pics of when they removed the truck...and it wasn’t nice... that’s how I remember the same picture).

Only now (a week after the apparent death) is a UK news paper putting it online, which they clearly copied and pasted as it’s word for word from the Russian Web News. And some American sites, which have clearly copied and pasted the UK one.

So I’m actually questioning if this even really happened.

Mikey

[edit on 11/6/2009 by Mikey84]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join