It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary: The Secret NASA Transmissions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow members,

Over the years, Many of you have had the chance to view unique and anomalous NASA footage that has been released largely as a result of the efforts of one man - Martyn Stubbs.

The significance of Mr Stubbs contributions cannot be overstated - Nevertheless, not many people are aware of how this valuable footage came into his possession or the time and effort he expended in gathering this amazing data.

Much of the most phenomenal NASA video would never have been seen were it not for his dedication in recording, viewing, digitizing and releasing it for the world to see for themselves; often at great expense to himself.

The following Documentary sheds light on these issues.

Along with a significant amount of rarely seen NASA video, it contains an interview and commentary from Martyn Stubbs - one of the world's best space researchers and who's efforts are the focus of the following documentary:

The Secret NASA Transmissions: The Smoking Gun

(*To reduce page-loading time; I have listed the first five videos, as the documentary is in a playlist at youtube. It is not my channel)

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Excellent thread Ex 1!!!
Marty Stubbs is a champion of disclosure, may he gain the credit that he deserves.
You are supplementary to M.Stubbs, by helping to spread this truthful and valuable information. there are stills those that will refuse to see- they may as well have no eyes.
best wished to you.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Thank Kris,

I figured that with all the videos on ATS who's release can be directly attributed to the efforts of Martyn Stubbs, we ought to at least give a bit of background information on the matter.

Mr Stubbs has made available some of the best near-space phenomena footage for us researchers who would otherwise not have access to it.

You have seen the STS-75 tether footage... Mr Stubbs released that - not NASA

join