It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru declares curfew after bloody clashes in Amazon jungle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
We are worse than that, we are competing for work.

You have a different view to the world to me, that is neither "better" or "worse", just different

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Slaves competing among them for the right to serve. Please see my other thread for more info, the link is somewhere above.

Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Slaves competing among them for the right to serve. Please see my other thread for more info, the link is somewhere above.

Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by pai mei]

Oh I don't doubt your link, but it is simply a "different" way of living, you call people slaves, most would not agree with that assessment and would find living a so called "indigenous" life a negative turn of events

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Tribal life is not about living in the jungle. See other thread don't want to write everything I wrote there here again.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Tribal life is not about living in the jungle. See other thread don't want to write everything I wrote there here again.

I didn't think it was the jungle- it still does not mean people would view it as a negative development

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

who says it is "their land", they had to arrive at some point

Well I cant say God cause then the Jews would be right... or would they?

What if I said that under your house there is gold and i want to mine it. And you said "no this is MY house." And I, because have more money than you, speak to your president and tell him to do whatever it takes cause your neighbor needs a job and I need that gold, and he needs some of it aswell (cause lets face it, your Prsident is a thieving a-hole). He then says to get out of your house or you'll be standing in the way of prosperity. How would you feel then?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It might be a matter of time before these thieving companies send death squads into native villages to kill every man, woman and child there.

Where the F is the worthless UN in this?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Where is president Obama on all this? He has remained silent on this issue. Under political pressure (and because Iran is a bigger global player with more oil), Obama denounced their gov't recently. Why hasn't he done the same to the Peruvian Govt who allows this to happen?

Flag & Star for the OP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join