It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being taught to spot and report extremist behavior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...

More than 2,000 10 and 11-year-olds will see a short film, which urges them to tell the police, their parents or a teacher if they hear anyone expressing extremist views.

The terrorism message is also illustrated with a re-telling of the story of Guy Fawkes, saying that his strong views began forming when he was at school in York

Wow, this is just getting crazier by the day. Remember kiddies, be a good Nazi and turn in your neighbors!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Didn't George Orwell write about exactly this in 1984.

The children reporting their own parents for free thought, taken away ... never to be seen again.

Yikes.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well, this has a good and bad side to it.
How many people have children in the home yet commit crimes, or sell drugs?
Not only are they guilty of the crime, but child abuse. AND CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY SEE.
For example:

WINNIPEG -- A girl at the centre of a child custody battle was taught by her parents that minorities should die and was exposed to violent racist videos, a judge heard yesterday.

The girl was also familiar with Nazi phrases such as "Heil Hitler" and would talk calmly about how black people could be killed, a social worker testified.

"She said you would whip black people with a ball and chain and they would die," testified the social worker, who cannot be identified under Manitoba law.

The worker was the first witness at a trial that is to determine whether the province's child welfare agency will gain permanent custody of the girl and her younger brother, who were seized from their parental home last year.

The social worker was called to the girl's school after the girl showed up with white supremacist slogans written on her skin -- writings which she appeared to understand fully.

link:www.lfpress.ca...

Yes, it is a wide open debate.."Should parents teach their children to hate"
www.infoniac.com...

Many issues to debate here...but if mom and dad don't know right from wrong..how will the children?Is it an infringement of rights?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Hmm, quite disturbing.

Usually when children are being brainwashed by non-TV based sources, it's scumbag adults who instill their own fear and xenophobia into the minds of these kids.

Sadly now, it's proper authoritative figures 'instructing' young minds how to 'view' certain people or how to interprete the behaviour of people in certain ways.

Worringly, is how children often make up, exaggerate or misinterpete the world around them, due to their young age and undeveloped minds. How many false positives will this lead to?

How easy is it to recover from the accusation of a child against an adult, given the current media coverage of child abuse.

Very worrying.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

This reminds me of the film Equilibrium where people are taught to report anyone not taking the anti-emotion drug...even if it's their own parents...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
" Now children. whilst your learning how wonderful our leaders are , please don't forget that if you see your neighbours , friends or even parents acting in a non-sanctioed way, even if they mention about disliking the system, you must report them to get your new Ipods and sneakers"
A prize everytime

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

You pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
how many kids are gonna fabricate stuff to get back at mommy and daddy cuz they took there x-box away?..Christ it happens now with child welfare...

Not a good idea..There are more problems than good that can become of this IMHO..

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Weimar Republic anyone??? They want millions of mini-brown shirts in every house in the world reporting anyone who might deny the control these criminals want over the world populace or an opinion that might turn one of those mini-brown shirts minds against the powers that be!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Just do not mention any views like this in front of your kids. As parents ya'll need to demand that your school boards do not show this. Join the PTA in a mass migration, infiltrate them as such to ramrod this as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ok, it's getting out of hand now!

We are seeing Orwells 1984 unfold by the day! By the way, I heard somewhere that George Orwell (real name Eric Arthur Blair) worked for the British Government for a time. Is that true? If so then I am sure that his experiences contributed to his predictions in the famous 1984 novel.

So what are we going to do about it? Are we going to let this happen? Are we going to keep ourselves to ourselves and just watch our freedom slowly get taken away? Not me! No way! I am not going to let this happen!

I watched a video on YouTube by David Icke where he said that a traffic warden had been issued with the legal words to say when you arrest someone. Apparantely all traffic wardens in the UK have been given these words because a WAR IN BRITAIN IS IMMINENT! Apparentely the police will be so busy dealing with civil unrest that the traffic wardens and other 'accredited persons' (the official title of people who can replace the police) will be doing the job of the police and dealing with normal crime.

I think the video is called 'David Icke in Croatia'. If anyone can post the link I would be so grateful.

As for educating my children, I shall be considering home schooling or sending them to a private or international school abroad.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by chemistry]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by chemistry]

top topics

join