It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

wnd.com

While nearly 400,000 concerned citizens demand President Obama present his elusive "long-form" birth certificate, more than a dozen other documents remain unreleased or otherwise blocked from the public eye.

Obama claimed to be a part of the Black Student Organization and anti-apartheid activities. But according to the New York Times, several well-known student leaders did not recall his involvement.

Fox News made contact with 400 of Obama's classmates. No one remembered him.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's like this guy is a total mystery. I have wondered why all of these powerful people put money behind Obama. They have been supporting his family since they moved to Hawaii.

His mother was enrolled in College in Seattle near the time he was born. They end up in Hawaii and he goes to an expensive private school. He is catered to and watched by these powerful interest throughout his life.

No records released about his elementary school records. He released a scholarship for a private middle school, yet no financial records released.

Here's some highlights from the article:

Again, Obama lawyered up and no records were released.

There's lots more and I don't know if his background is made up or they are hiding something or both. He also will not release his medical records.

This is sad.

wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Dude he's CFR what do you expect. Your never going to learn anything that TPTB don't want you to learn. They just sweep it under the rug and go on to the next made-up terrorist problem. Like my saying goes." All Politicians lie, and the best liar gets to be President".
Good luck on your search.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
And the best part is that everyone was rooting for him! Even Oprah, obviously... I wonnder what she would have to say about this?

Anyway, how could he have run for president if he had absolutely no reccords to back him up to show that he's got the nescisary qualification?

This boggles my mind but I'm sure whatever answer the U.S government would provide for this is B.S in anycase.

Great post! looking forward to reading more on this subject.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Even Oprah, obviously... I wonnder what she would have to say about this?

I'm sure she's just happy that a black man is in office.
Well ... half black at least.

Flame away ....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
A snippet from the the 2007 article from The New Work Times.

He said he was somewhat involved with the Black Student Organization and anti-apartheid activities, though, in recent interviews, several prominent student leaders said they did not remember his playing a role.

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

Columbia was a hotbed for discussion of foreign policy, Mr. Baron said. The faculty included Zbigniew Brzezinski, the former national security adviser, and Zalmay Khalilzad, now the American ambassador to the United Nations. Half of the eight students in the seminar were outstanding, and Mr. Obama was among them, Mr. Baron said.

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”www.nytimes.com...

Apparently there were people who remembered him.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You know the more I read about this stuff the more questions I have about it and nothing is answered.

Anyone else looking at those photos in the article thinking doctored?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
He is a distant relative of Dick Cheney.
They like to keep it in the Family.
His history is probably made up.
Why does everyone investigating it, always leave out the fact that post Columbia he worked for International Business Corporation in New York for 2 years?
That is a widely known front for the CIA, and agents who work in the field use working at that company as a gap filler in their resume for when they leave field duties.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
From the very same article.

Passport According to March 2008 reports, State Department employees conducted an unauthorized search of Obama's passport files during the recent presidential campaign. CNN reported that three different contract workers accessed his information on separate occasions – Jan. 9, Feb. 21 and March 14 – without authorization. Two workers were fired and another faced discipline. Obama's files reportedly contained copies of passport applications, birth date, basic biographical information, records of passport renewal and possibly citizenship information. The Obama campaign demanded a thorough investigation to determine which employees looked at the file and why. "This is an outrageous breach of security and privacy, even from an administration that has shown little regard for either over the last eight years," Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton told CNN in a statement. "Our government's duty is to protect the private information of the American people, not use it for political purposes." Meanwhile, a key witness who had been cooperating with federal investigators was later found fatally shot in front of a Washington, D.C., church. A police officer found the body of Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., 24, slumped dead inside his car. At the time, investigators said they didn't have any information connecting the murder to the passport case. After one year of investigation of the homicide, there have been no arrests. The passport has not been released.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Records? Gods don't have records! How could a godlike ruler ever let "records" come between him and hissssss missison?

America has been bamboozled again. Who would have thunk it?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Obama talks about taking a year off to do serious work so he could pay off student loans. Who can pay off 6 plus years of Ivy League student loans in a year? He must have been paid handsomely and had no other expenses in order to accomplish that feat.

The man has clearly been bank rolled.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow, its almost like he has been groomed to be royalty.

Remind me, how many Bushes have been president again? Isn't W Bush's son involved in politics?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
Wow, its almost like he has been groomed to be royalty.

Remind me, how many Bushes have been president again? Isn't W Bush's son involved in politics?

He's got a son ? America should be removing morons from politics not encouraging their idiot off spring.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
You know the more I read about this stuff the more questions I have about it and nothing is answered.

Anyone else looking at those photos in the article thinking doctored?

Even in those pictures he still didnt look at the camera, doctored or not

No further comment.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Excellent article! S&F!

Why is the Obama regime and the entire Democratic Party spending so much money and putting so much effort into keeping these documents of Obama's life under wraps? What are they hiding?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

He is a distant relative of Dick Cheney.

So are Neanderthals...whats your point?

lol

top topics

join