It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Disclosure is coming in 6m-1yr...PART TWO

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hi

as i said in my previous post, i had information about disclosure coming in four major steps in next period...

Now i have more info!!!

It is believed throughout EU political an media circles that statement of UFO and ET presence will be made as late as september 20 this year

Statement will be carried out by one of this countries:

Holland

Slovenia

France

Germany (but from NATO sources)

and possibly Sweden....

STEPS ARE

1 step - government statement about ET presence

2 step - UFO videos and pictures broad into the media from various sources

3 step - releasing government UFO files into the public...

4 step - .......? - im not briefed about this step yet



i get my info from two politicians, thats all i can say about my sources.....

also, i started this tread on 12 web sites to spread the word, also i presented this info in two TV shows i host!

sincerely,

Ivan Trajkovic

journalist / editor / reporter

nlosrbija.110mb.com...



[edit on 10-6-2009 by deejayiwan]




posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
if i get new info on this subject i will post it here or start new thread on ATS

thank you



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Ah-huh.

Another day that the eager little ATS kiddies will have to wait to arrive?

As much as I would love to see disclosure... meh...

Good luck with your predictions, mate.



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I admit that I am not following this very closely, just casually noting the headlines on ATS. Aren't we moving the bar a little too often here? Wasn't disclosure supposed to happen at the beginning of the year, then sometime in May, then June, and now finally we are given the vague 6months to a year?

I just don't think this is going to happen.



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
It is believed throughout EU political an media circles that statement of UFO and ET presence will be made as late as september 20 this year

I just saw the date. Don't expect half of Australia to care about disclosure late September... the Football finals will be in full swing! NOTHING will knock football finals from the front pages!

[edit on 10-6-2009 by tezzajw]



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
huh

im not making predictions, IM JUST SAYING WHAT I LEARNED FROM HIGH POLITICAL AND MEDIA SORCES!!!!!!!



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Are you looking for attention, or are your sources legit? you know its hard to believe anything these days. someone is always stating disclosure is imminent, disclosure will happen tomorrow, end of June, end of July, within the year, etc.

provide us some clues to who your sources are.

BTW you have a few errors... aren't you some kind of editor? i know perfection is hard, but its hard to take someone serious if they claim to be an editor and have grammatical errors. (just my two cents)



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
of what nationality are the politicians?or ur sources for that reason?



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Anyone else have the feeling that there are an increase in this 'Et Disclosure' area ??? it is coming in from alot of places..

Is the Nwo on the final stage ? Are they starting up BlueBeam ?

Or is it just that people are boared ??


[edit on 10-6-2009 by ChemBreather]



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
Hi

as i said in my previous post, i had information about disclosure coming in four major steps in next period...

Now i have more info!!!

It is believed throughout EU political an media circles that statement of UFO and ET presence will be made as late as september 20 this year

Statement will be carried out by one of this countries:

Holland

Slovenia

France

Germany (but from NATO sources)

and possibly Sweden....

STEPS ARE

1 step - government statement about ET presence

2 step - UFO videos and pictures broad into the media from various sources

3 step - releasing government UFO files into the public...

4 step - .......? - im not briefed about this step yet



i get my info from two politicians, thats all i can say about my sources.....

also, i started this tread on 12 web sites to spread the word, also i presented this info in two TV shows i host!

sincerely,

Ivan Trajkovic

journalist / editor / reporter

nlosrbija.110mb.com...



[edit on 10-6-2009 by deejayiwan]


So far its only speculations, right?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by nau310d]



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan


STEPS ARE

1 step - government statement about ET presence

2 step - UFO videos and pictures broad into the media from various sources

3 step - releasing government UFO files into the public...

4 step - .......? - im not briefed about this step yet

[edit on 10-6-2009 by deejayiwan]


you made a mistake there.
That is supposed to read

1 step - government statement about ET presence

2 step - UFO videos and pictures broad into the media from various sources

3 step - .......? - im not briefed about this step yet

Step 4: profit!



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I think the grammatical errors might be down to possibility that Serbian his first language not English.

I hope the OP is on the level



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan

Ivan Trajkovic






posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989

Originally posted by deejayiwan

Ivan Trajkovic





I am totaly off topic but PMSL!


Good one I love that photo



posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Ah-huh.

Another day that the eager little ATS kiddies will have to wait to arrive?

As much as I would love to see disclosure... meh...

Good luck with your predictions, mate.


Too right, alien disclosure is not going to happen.



posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hullo

Checkout the material uncovered in the Australian Government's UFO files at

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

or Google "Disclosure Australia UFO"



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join