It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO; planning nuclear strikes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi ATSers,
in review of the 'Swine Flu Enigma', I was doing some personal research and again came across the video about the Fema camp Coffins, owned by the Centre Of Disease Control (CDC).

I am sure many of you have already seen this vid., and I am just as sure, there are just as many who have not!
There has been much talk about: What is the real purpose behind the FEMA Camps?
Immediately intuition would tell any feeling/thinking person to be diligent in noticing anything that didn't sit right; many people have rightly answered 'swine Flu'!
A pandemic would indeed, satisfy the need for such camps as quarantine centres. The 500 000 or so coffins, would also satisfy the supposed casualties from such a Pandemic.

But hang on! Did you see the size of those 'casket liners'?
Apparently the Swine flu Epidemic will be most likely to effect the very young and very old; all with comprimised immune systems.
These are very large 'casket liners' for the coffins of the very young or very old!

In the video link provided above, there is an interesting piece of narative at the near end of this footage. It states that an American government representative had said the 'casket liners', are part of contingency for some untraced Nuclear devices that were assumed to be in possession of the' old Soviets".

So my question is: With all the attrocities committed upon the American people by their own government; would a Nuclear Strike be out of the question?

They can blame it on someone else, and have use for all those 'casket liners'!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Apparently the Swine flu Epidemic will be most likely to effect the very young and very old; all with comprimised immune systems.

My understanding is that the swine flu is actually unique in that it is most lethal in the young healthy population as opposed to the traditional flu which is hardest on the very young and very old.

www.usatoday.com...

Doctors in Mexico are beginning to get a sense of how the new H1N1 influenza behaves, and one disturbing trend there is that it can cause severe illness in a small number of healthy young people, unlike regular seasonal flu, which is mainly dangerous to the very young, the very old and those already ill.

I don't know what the deal is with these coffins. I am becoming more and more suspicious that the swine flu will come back into the spot light this fall. It seems to be tracking the same as the Spanish Flu, which also started out rather mild only to come back in the fall and kill scores of people. So, if I were to venture a guess, I would say that these coffins will be used for the swine flu.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Hi Karl,
my work is forensic. I had a case last week, assisting a Prof. of Forensic pathology- which was 'suspected' Swine Flu (at death).
As precautionary OHS personal protection equiptment; he insisted we wear a self contained breathing apparatus. This we did.
On quizing him as to why we were even putting ourselves at risk of exposure by working on this type of case, and also questioning him on the protocols that were available and how was reliaable data explaining these measures obtained: i got no satisfactory answer!
His retort was; that it was his agenda alone that had suggested the need for SCBA.
I then asked how was reliable data obtained by W.H.O?
When ou worlds governments are practicaly broke, where do they get the money for billions of dollars worth of testing to gain reliable data?
His reply was that : They use mathematical models....which are extremely accurate!
I replied: I hope their models are more accurate than their economic ones!!!
To this he had no reply.
Swine Flu is Bunk.
This is simply a cover for something more sinister

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
IT SURE LOOKS THAT WAY!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have to say that, in light of cries that the Swine Flu may be man made, etc, it certainly seems the coffins likely purpose.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Did you hear the recited comment (probably a throw off), by said Govt. minister regarding missplace Nukes from the Old Soviet Union?
I don't know what to make of this, but I think it deffinately leaves a wide window of opportunity (possibility)!
Maybe their answer to pandemic is Nuclear 'clean-up'?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Just came across this info at Michael Rivero's website, "whatreallyhappened.com", and it's pretty relevent about nukes.
Looks like they're planning to nuke NYC and blame Iran for it. Obama will have the entire city bulldozed under, and start rebuilding, thus creating new jobs. Sad when ya gotta kill thousands just to say you put people back to work, isn't it?

I am posting the headline with link to the article, and am posting some of the bloggers responses, which are very interesting to say the least!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US cities may have to be bulldozed in order to survive
Dozens of US cities may have entire neighbourhoods bulldozed as part of drastic "shrink to survive" proposals being considered by the Obama administration to tackle economic decline.www.telegraph.co.uk...

Webmaster's Commentary:
"All we need is a good plaque to kill off all the useless eaters that would live in those shanties and the whole world will be beautiful again!" -- Official White Horse Souse

0Posted on Jun 12, 2009 at 16:05
Tags: ECONOMY
» Comments
1"High nuclear signature"?
justice
From the Israeli Embassy in NYC?
Of ! So that's how they ARE BLACKMAILING the US Congress and White House, to commit to NAZIonism.
They have a nuclear suitcase bomb in the NYC Israeli embassy basement!!!
You are either with us(the torturing Nazionists)or you are Schlomo TOAST!
Don't tell me Mayor Bloomberg and Schumer are the MOSSAD go-betweens?

06/13/2009 - 07:482hey chilly.....
V for Vendetta
i remember reading somewhere that there was a very high nuclear signature coming from the israeli embassy in NYC. they might already have one there stashed in the basement.

06/12/2009 - 20:353Nuke the Zionist Embassy in
chillyphantom
Nuke the Zionist Embassy in NYC making NYC a dead zone. No need to do much bulldozing.
Blame this on Iranian terrorists. Attack Iran.
One shot, many kills.

06/12/2009 - 20:074Caterpillar now has a prospective additional market
michaelm
for its D29 bulldozers, and seeing as the USA is 405 times the area of Israel - occupied Palestine, just imagine the orgasmic delight at Caterpillar increasing its sales hundreds of times over.

You showed a clip in recent months of a community vegetable garden being cultivated by local organized poor people on the west coast of the US, the land of which was being resumed by the municipal authority using a - bulldozer.

We all know where they got that idea from.

06/12/2009 - 18:355To survive?
justice
The reason they are ghost towns is that ORDINARY PEOPLE were NOT allowed to survive.
So it's 'Let's PROTECT the real estate people and GENTRIFY the whole areas for 'perty' white people' time again!
Obama,you should be BULLDOZING the homes of the shysters/bBanksters that PUT those people into tent-cities by their fiscal FRAUD!

06/12/2009 - 16:29

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I am disabled and normally just read and dont post replies...

I hope everyone will look at the ...NEW ...information I found just today...(maybe it is not new to other people but it was to me)

I am sure everyone has heard of Operation BlackJack...a U.K. newspaper cartoon...There are ...5... parts to it...I am linking to one I think is important...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This is from part 3...It shows... New York...Washington D.C. ...Toronto...Mexico City... Los Angeles...and Portland...on it...Being Nuked...

In Part one the first place to get Nuked was London...7 places in all...It starts
at 8:03 a.m. .....

This new information came from some of my youtube friends so I will link to their videos along with the ...News Paper Articles... THEY... have found...That I found IMPORTANT...

POSTED............June 8 2009...........For Immediate Release...............
Norad and Northcom Exercise Planned for...June 18 thru 22 2009.......link.....

www.northcom.mil...

I have heard people like Alex Jones say......Like on Sept 11 2001.....
and The 7/7/07 Bombings.........They run fake drills.............???

This information came from ......bubba008009........on youtube........he just announced it today...He has great videos....in my opinion...Link to video.........

www.youtube.com...

If you like this one watch more of his videos...I really enjoy them...They are very informative...IMO...

I will continue....on a new post with more ...NEW TO ME INFO...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
To finish up my information...Here goes...

I am sorry I am slow at typing...and hope I am doing these post ok...Without breaking any rules...

Here is a News Article..From...UPI.com...Security Industry.........

Headline is.......Blackjack mission changes balance pf power.......

WASHINGTON, Sept. 24 (UPI) -- Russia's supersonic nuclear bombers flew home across the arctic from Venezuela last week. But in their eight-day visit, they lastingly transformed the strategic nuclear balance of power in the Western Hemisphere.

The two Tupolev Tu-160 White Swans -- NATO designation Blackjack -- flew home last Thursday on their marathon 15-hour flight back to their home base at Engels in the southern Saratov region of Russia. But during their stay in Venezuela, where their crews were lavishly hosted by fiercely anti-American President Hugo Chavez, they carried out some highly significant strategic exercises and established sobering precedents for the future.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is very interesting to me............

For the Tu-160 Blackjack is the most advanced and formidable nuclear bomber in the world. Its variable-geometry, or swing, wings give it a combination of unparalleled range and endurance in the air with the capability of bursts of flight at Mach 2, or 1,380 miles per hour at sea level. And it can carry stand-off, nuclear-capable X-555 cruise missiles with a range of 2,000 miles.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Ahhh...The article is 2 pages long and it should really ...ALL...be read for the important info in it...Here is the link...

www.upi.com...

This info is from youtube person.........Unslavemee.........

Here is video with info in side bar with links.........Need to watch it really....

Warning......Turn down Volume......Music in the beginning is VERY LOUD.....

Link to video.....Headline is Nuclear Blackjack Exposed.........

www.youtube.com...

Last videos...Very good set of .......3 BlackJack Videos..... from...
...........Earthlasthope...........Link...To first of 3....is here...

www.youtube.com...

Well.....After all this work and typing...I hope someone will tale a look at the information...

It seems to paint a scary picture IMO.....anyways...............

Thanks for reading.....Be sure to read the articles....Too......

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
We have been on the brink of a nuke attack, like, forever.

The shoe must fit on the other foot, the chicken fillet must have left the building (or will have to leave). Personally, I never see it happen, unless machines take over the world like in that one movie.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ohhhhhhhh....

One last thing...

Earthlasthope and Unslavemee had in their side bars was...

To Dissect the date of June 22 2009.........

6+2+2+2+0+0+9=21.......Blackjack.......

I also find that interesting...

Maybe to many People are waking up and catching on to TPTBs plans.......

Plus....I have seen videos and articles on how many weapons and ammunition the American people have bought in the last few months......Enough to arm the 2 largest armies in the world...The ones from China and the India wasnt it...???

and that was just in 3 months...lol...of buying...

Well its late...I will check back Tomorrow........

Hope someone likes this info anyways...I found it very interesting myself...

top topics

join