It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush has Kerry as VP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yes it's true! Before November, Bush kick out VP Cheney and take up Kerry, the current Democratic forerunner, as his VP. This move will astound the nation and usher Bush into office!!!

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Whatever it is you've been putting in your body, you sure seem to be having fun!
Boy, wouldn't that just make all us conpsiracy theorists go crazy. What a step towrd NWO

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That'll be the day.

The only astounding thing that may come out of this election, and this is a very small chance, is John Kerry picking John Mcain as his VP.

Please, no one flame me, I'm not making a prediction, just going on what I've read. The chances are so small, and I know that. I personally don't believe it will happen.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I see President Bush winning the November election by a LLlllllllllaaaaaaandslide.

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
No Bush. No Dick.

But dignity will not be restored to the Whitehouse for some time yet.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It may not be so far off. Maybe not Kerry as VP. But Cheney might be out.
I didnt even know Bush could get rid of him till yesterday, they where talking about him being booted on the news.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing that up Spittin Cobra, I didn't even know that. You're right, while Kerry may be a rediculious option, some dark horse may spring up from the wilderness...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
No Bush. No Dick.

But dignity will not be restored to the Whitehouse for some time yet.

i missed you. glad you're back.

first it was no swallow or inhale, now, no bush, no dick, HAHAHAHA!!!! c'mon dignity!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If we do see Kerry as Bushs VP we'll know a couple of things with certainty. The New World Order does exists. They would be the only ones that could pull it off. I mean kidnapping Kerry and hiding him away. Comming with a perfect Kerry clone. I just wonder how they're going to handle the DNA problems.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

i missed you. glad you're back.

first it was no swallow or inhale, now, no bush, no dick, HAHAHAHA!!!! c'mon dignity!

Thats funny, i was reading what he said in intelgurls post about 9-11, And i wanted to say the same. I didnt want to seem like i was swinging, sense there are two of us it ok.LOL

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
It may not be so far off. Maybe not Kerry as VP. But Cheney might be out.
I didnt even know Bush could get rid of him till yesterday, they where talking about him being booted on the news.

I've not heard that lately, but I think that story circulated several weeks ago, too.
SC, man, you should start another prediction thread with that info...why not??

How about Ms. Rice?? She's smart, she's a she and she's a minority. Three for the price of one

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, Bush most certainly did bring quite a bit of dignity into the White House, but considering the all-time low in dignity we saw for eight years, that wasn't a difficult task to perform.

As far as Kerry being VP, that is a bit silly as Kerry is the most left-wing senator, and Bush is barely moderate. Balance would be thrown terribly out of whack. Besides, Bush has done a great job in furthering democratic topics in order to conduct political strategery. No need in making his VP such a liberal.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Kerry may seem an odd choice for Bush to choose for VP, but they are both from Yale and both in Skull and Bones.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nice one Ktpr lolgood laugh. the only thing i coudl see is dick being booted and guliani (sp? ny mayor) being voted in. Now that would be a power play

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
As a matter of fact, Bush most certainly did bring quite a bit of dignity into the White House, but considering the all-time low in dignity we saw for eight years, that wasn't a difficult task to perform.

Well, I suppose that dignity, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can stand the lack of dignity. It's the lack of competency and intelligence that annoys me.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What, were you not awake during the Clinton years? There was no competency, only juveniles soiling the White House.

As far as Bush and intelligence, don't you think that old democratic "Call the Republican stupid!" attack plan gets old. Bush is obviously not stupid, although he does have a bit of a problem with verbal communication. here, listen to this one. It's from my Bushisms day calender I got for Christmas:

"There's nothing more deep tha n recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's the most deep thought of all...I can't think of anything more deeper than that right."

Or, how about this one, its an absolute scream!!

"And so, in my State of the--my State of the Union---or state---my speech to the nation---I asked Americans to give 4,000 years---4,000 hours over the next---the rest of your life---of service to America. That's what I said, 4,000 hours."

While he's not that great of a communicator, he's still a good leader and a deft politician.

As far as dignity being in the eye of the beholder, no, dignity is dignity. It isn't something that can be rewritten to mean something that it is not. Not yet, anyway

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Bush would never select Kerry as a VP...thats political suicide for him...Powell Maybe...Rice maybe...Gulianni maybe...but never Kerry...

top topics

join