It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Wrong With Me!!! Ladies Only.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

LOL! I must admit that only one guys pickup lines worked on me. He use to quote Shakespeare in IM and it worked. I guess that can count..lol

As for devo, if those are pics of you in your media profile you are pretty good looking.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hey op, this is a male here. I thought i'd try and pitch in and help.

From reading your title I sense you feel a little down about yourself, and that you are not happy with yourself. In order to do the greatest things in this world, you have to know yourself, and love yourself before you can start going after the things you would like to you. Once you know and love yourself, you start to take better care of what needs to be done in life, and you gain a little bit more confidence.

That is how you gain confidence fast in this world. You have to be happy with yourself and act normal. Then before you know it you'll find yourself not being so nervous or shy around women. You have to look down deep inside your soul and ask your soul what do you need to do to improve on yourself. Get the most important things done first in life for yourself.

Then that woman will come. If you have many bills at home stacked up on the kitchen table, don't worry about trying to go out and look for a woman today worry about them bills.

You have to know yourself and trust yourself before you can know or trust anyone else.

Go workout, swim laps, if you want to cut up and be more attractive, but that's not always the case. Many women out there look for who you are as a person instead of what you look like, those women are just hard to find but they are out there.

You should be able to tell quick who's out to get you and who isn't. If you can't trust someone ask yourself can I trust myself?

Don't get yourself caught up being nervous around woman. They pick up on that easily and sometimes it's a turn off for them. Because alot of them are looking for a guy who know's what he wants and has all the answers and can do things for himself. Not all think that way but many. When you come off nervous to them they think that your not confident in yourself. If you stutter or mumble or forget what to say, or don't have nothing to say at all some think your just not "experienced" enough, or not directive enough.

Many women already know they can get who they want then they want. They have many options out there as they are the ones that chooses when it comes to mating and babies.

So if they get a guy who knows what he wants in life, can take care of himself, can lead the way when he wants, and a guy that is nervous around them, who isn't self confident, then who do you think they are going to choose?

If I were you, take care of yourself first. Get the most important things done in life first and while your doing that, the woman of your dreams will come along.

Anyways,

As the Brittish say, Cheers mate!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Well...I could write a list devo, but it would overload the server

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Havent checkin for ages on this thread...how is your love life going Devo? Any success witth the ladies yet? PLs share, we all wanna know....have you got a girlfriend yet?

Heres hoping you do, and you listened to the "good" advice given here and you treat her right

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yeah, so.....All this advice must be workin. The ladies want my sugar lumps....

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
What's wrong with reptilian women??? You should not be dissing reptilian women, it's not going to help your situation, dear.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hey there big boy, have you ever considered playing for the *OTHER* team?
We've been watching you.

Tryouts are next Friday, make sure you stretch reaaaal good before the....tryout!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

I'll probably never stretch again......ever.

Did my handstands do something for ya?

Why does this always happen? :shk:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by mpriebe81

I'll probably never stretch again......ever.

Did my handstands do something for ya?

Why does this always happen? :shk:

[edit on 19-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join