It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Wrong With Me!!! Ladies Only.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

I'm looking more indepth at the other posts.....

Are you looking for "Love" or sexual encounters and romance.

Big difference.

If you want love, you kinda just got to wait for that, but keep yourself out there.

If you want one night stands, or that babe that's a 10 on the richter scale, then take my advice.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No. And I am infinitely pleased to hear you say this, because it shows you want to be "tuned in" and get to know the person you are with. A woman wants to know a man can meet her needs, and that he cares enough to want to know what they are. (That has to work both ways, of course.)

Noticing body language is something people do almost without thinking about it. Even in conversation. It can tell you when to back off, or when to move forward. But it's so nice when things just "flow".

You are going to be fine.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I was trying to find a good Body Language video for you, since it's easier to see then describe.

This is the biggest spoof of one ever, but I beg you to watch it, it's been a great laugh for me today, i'm sure you'll find it friggin hilarious!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

The vid is really funny. Thanks for putting it up. True, too. (Although I wasn't too sure about the "you can be horizontal with me" one.)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Some parts are true, but not to the extreme they took it to.

I loved the horizontal head move and pushed out "This means, i'm a dangerously insane person".

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Republican, it seems to me what you are interested in right now, is not getting to know a woman, but learning to manipulate women.

I think you have a handle on this! Someday a woman is going to come along and sweep you sooooo off your feet, you'll be in a tailspin. Then, you will let these manipulations and games go, because you won't have a choice. You will want real-ness.

Plus, if you have someone who is interested in you via manipulations and lies, then what do you really have?

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

OH YOU RASCAL YOU....

Sigh. I got sucked in to what I thought was your vulnerable side.

There are probably myriads of females somewhere right now, trying to get pointers on how to appeal to YOU. How do I come to this conclusion?

I just saw your picture on ATS members photos.

You are absolutely adorable.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

But he HAS asked for female advice, far more endearing and attractive than your masoginistic 'all females are liars' thread. Perhaps go back there and play with all the lads whos company you enjoy far more than ours, and leave us to counsel our friend DEVO.

Your life is the EXACT reflection of you. How you see women is how they see you. Its just how its works.
Look in the mirror and wonder why they lie to you. WHat are they reflecting or deflecting from you.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

exactly, very well said... it is so true that all the people complaining about 'they did this', and 'they did that'....need to have a look, a very very close look at the 'own' behaviour... it is sometimes quite a hard thing to do, but very necessary

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd

The only sexual or romantic "relationshiop" I can seem to find is with a........well, Scaly woman......

Well by this fact, you don't have a problem!!!!!!

There are no scaly, ugly, fat, smelly women, but only women
And all women (and men too of course) needs loving, anyone disagree??

If all you're looking for are beautiful and sexy women, you're making a big mistake! If you find one then fine, but don't kill yourself finding one!!

Remember, physical beauty is just skin deep! Be nice to everyone

[edit on 16-6-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I like to be with people who make me feel comfortable. If I can relax in someone's company and have a laugh I am much happier than going the 'romance and roses' route.

I don't want to be standing on ceremony and worrying about my behaviour. I am well-behaved, but I get clumsy if I am nervous and worried about making a good impression.

So, if it helps - be a comfortable person to be around. Kindness and consideration go a long way, too.

It's nice to be with someone who cares about whether or not you are enjoying yourself.

If you go for someone who you feel has something in common with you - similar interests or the same sort of outlook - it can give you a head start.

I hope things work out for you.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And to answer your actual question, Ladies what is wrong with me?
Absolutely nothing!
But you know that now don't ya Texas! Yeeehhaaah

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah I would say stop looking for it and wait for it to come along. Ive always believed the right person will come along eventually, when looking for them or not. Im sure she'll come along evenutally!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Women are emotionally deranged, stay well clear of them!

Oh and they smell your desparation and loneliness

You need some better aftershave to mask your scent and attract them and don't post things like this, you need to stay confident but not arrogant (it's a very thin line) and you need to not look for them.

Women want what they can't have, if you don't seem interested, they will want you because they are nuts!

Stay single, it's much better and less hassle/expense

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What's wrong with you?
Well, if youra ninja the ladies can't see you, remember that!

I can see you though, and from what I do see, nothing is wrong with you, your just so handsome women are scared of you...haha!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Gal here

You need to have a good sense of humour Dev- with a good sense of humour even the ugliest of ducklings are in with a sporting chance!

So, when you get a chance, try making her laugh- works on me every time!

Good luck- I know its disheartening but something will come up for sure (pun not intended LOL)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

As a female I despise pick up lines and I dont care how cheeseless you say yours are they are all pretty cheesy IMO.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Women are emotionally deranged, stay well clear of them!

Oh and they smell your desparation and loneliness

You need some better aftershave to mask your scent and attract them and don't post things like this, you need to stay confident but not arrogant (it's a very thin line) and you need to not look for them.

Women want what they can't have, if you don't seem interested, they will want you because they are nuts!

Stay single, it's much better and less hassle/expense

Hey thats not at all true! Not all women want what they cant have, that can be said for men too you know. No stereotyping!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm not stereotyping, I'm stating facts, I just didn't include that men are the same in that respect when it comes to wanting what we can't have!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
DE your over thinking and so are many other people. Women are trouble and complicated?? i think some of you men need to take a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg hard look in the mirror and very closely at yourselfs sometime but hence i digress, one thing is true women can sence when someone is shy and unsure of themselves and not alot of them will take the time to lay the groundwork with you, its all about perception and attitude. If you feel confident in yourself (and not to self assured this is important) you will attract female attention as they see your confidence. Please no damn chat up lines.. trust me most women hate them. Just be you...but a more confident you. No point in sweating the small stuff and worrying about not having a companion when you start over stressing it will never happen.

Us women aint all that complicated most men just think we are all we want is

1. To be treated fairly
2. talked to like an equal
3. and listened to once and a while

not all that hard. similer most women will tell you that they find it very difficult to approach men and dont know what to do to keep them happy etc etc all i say to that is
* Show up naked;
* Bring beer.
hehe

men and women have similar probs tryin to talk to each other its simply stupid imo, just walk up to the person you like and strike up a convo ask them how they are, what movies they like, what sports (believe it or not most women love some form of sport) etc etc just like when you meet a mate for a few pints, just dont be so crude with the farting and the scratching of the balls!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

As a female I despise pick up lines and I dont care how cheeseless you say yours are they are all pretty cheesy IMO.

I don't know if I can agree with you on this one M.

Knowing from experience on such matters it's seems to depend on who's throwing the cheesy pick up line LOL. I tend to rely on the being aloof and mysterious approach. Nothing like a curious woman I must say.

I mean "ladies... whats wrong with me" is pretty cheesy but seems to be working lol.

oH aNd DeVo... I think some of the girls are starting to figure this out... you might want to try changing tactics at this point and start formulating the excuse that we were drunk in chat at the time of the original post lol. That is before the angry unruly mob forms.

or.. post a pic of yourself in here and express some of your inherent flaws and how you would like direction and guidance in rectifying them(the diamond in the ruff ploy lol)...so the ladies have a "reason" to be incited into turning you into the perfect man. lol

~starts preparing to run for it~

[edit on 20-7-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join