It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Wrong With Me!!! Ladies Only.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

What Is Wrong With Me!!!!

Average Frustrated Chump(AFC)......

Average Frustrated Chump, often abbreviated "AFC," is seduction community jargon for a heterosexual male who is unsuccessful at finding sexual or romantic relationships with women.[1] This person seeks attraction and longingly desires intimacy, but only finds cordial friendship and platonic love with women.

The only sexual or romantic "relationshiop" I can seem to find is with a........well, Scaly woman......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2c4c80bc1be.jpg[/atsimg]

Mutter futter :shk: Geer Boggles don't exist? NEWS FLASH: Scientists discover beer goggles are a myth!

I guess I'm an AFC.

After consulting with my relationship advisor(The Utopian Penquin), I've come to the conclusion that I can't pick up earthly women because I can't HandStand...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d537f875e583.jpg[/atsimg]

......on the edge of a cliff.

My conclusion is certainly open for discussion. This is obvious. Otherwise, I would have concluded the......nevermind, I can't continue.

Ladies.......What is wrong with me????

-Dev

[edit on 10-6-2009 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Now your a sweet lad, and Im sure the right gal will come along soon

Don't look hard thats when she shows up

Learn this at Karaoke! IT may help

[edit on 10-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the encouragement, frazzy, but let's take baby steps......

-Dev

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
my most despised song!

There's a gal out there who will like to sing it with you

oh and a tip: let her have ago at the microphone evrey so often

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd4d07406288.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Devolution,

I know you asked for responses from woman but here is my response as a man. Take the advice of the poster above. Don't nessesarily look for it and worry about it. Love will appear when you least expect it to. Next speaking as a guy most guys just don't get it. Are you one of those guys? If so perhaps looking deeply into your soul may help.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Don't try to understand a woman!
Just relax and shake head yes and let her talk about herself and be interested.
Don't do this>>>>>>>:bnghd
r you will get this>>>>>:bash:
I am a guy sorry.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I know you said gals only, but too bad, it's the internet, you have no control here, muhahaha!!!

Simple solution. Stop looking. It will find you. Your time will come. Believe it. Be positive, and confident.

And when you do...for godsakes don't overdramatize it. She may or may not be "the one", but if you get caught up in the search for "the one", you'll miss Ms. "Right now"....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

I am a woman and here's my advice: I think some guys try too hard to be some certain way. Women actually like a guy even if he is shy, as long as he is being himself. It's ok to show you really like her by being a little nervous, it flatters her. Don't try to be anything other than just who you are and the right girl will fall for you.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Trust me, you don't want chick advice.

Remember, any guy no matter what he looks like can get with any girl!

Just follow simple rules, If a girl is way smoking hot, look briefly for all her faults, this will in your mind bring her down to your level, and then smile and say something complimenting a physical feature, that most likely no other guy has commented on, but you can tell she's self concious about it. Dimples, Highlighted hair etc... not a$$ t8Ts or anything like that, not even smile!

Beer goggles are not a myth, BBC did a study and found them very true, strict research on it.

You may not be able to do a handstand on a edge of a cliff, but don't make it that that is what you need to do, although stay in shape, and before s7x drink alot of water and poweraid, really helps performance!

Remember girls are self concious beings, as uptight and self righteous as they seem, they just want that compliment desperately.

U2U me if you want pick up lines, can't have girls finding them out ya know..... and there not the cheesy ones, more or less conversation breakers, and get her thinking about you all day.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

But he HAS asked for female advice, far more endearing and attractive than your masoginistic 'all females are liars' thread. Perhaps go back there and play with all the lads whos company you enjoy far more than ours, and leave us to counsel our friend DEVO.

Your life is the EXACT reflection of you. How you see women is how they see you. Its just how its works.
Look in the mirror and wonder why they lie to you. WHat are they reflecting or deflecting from you.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Just saying, relationships aren't always rainbows and butterflies.

The typical thing is to ask a girl what they want, but they give you the thing of what they really need, not what they want, every girl needs a nice sensitive, shy kind guy. But what they 'want' is a totally different thing. Even on a subconcious level, they know they want the alpha male dog.

No need for insults babe, it's just simple discuss.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

A=not your babe
B= Just reflecting back your insulting way of speaking to and about women.
When you say what you have said it insults us all. Direct it back to the girl who you hurt and hurt you back, and leave the rest of us out of it.
Your idea of what you think we want is your reflection of what you wish you were. My soul mate is not defined by alpha male.
Thanks, off you go back to your thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Well, I really do apologize if my statements offended you zazzafrazz, i'm sure you're one of the many exceptions to the rule. The majority are generally under different rules.

I'm sure you've gone and said to all your lil girlfriends, "all guys are pigs'' and blah blah blah, but we're not real sensitive so, we don't care.

I'm not saying all women are these soulless beings, just most of them. I think you may know this and it upsets you. I'd love to debate this with you if you really cared much about it, but on another thread, seeing as you despise me on this one

I hope you have a great day, and all is well.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys.....

I've taken all of your comments, which have been inspiring, and I have decided that women are afraid of heights, but they loooovvveeee animals......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c25850d56f97.jpg[/atsimg]

I've been practicing and soon enough I'll be doing the exact same thing!!!

-Dev

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Women don't generally respond to "formula's", and strategies. We can pick up on those who use them very quickly. You'd be surprised. We label those who use them (and believe me, this is identified quickly) as superficial, and generally dismiss them quickly, unless for some reason or other we are in the mood for that kind of silliness.

Nor are we "dying for compliments". We get them everyday. EVERY
day. Of course it's nice to know that someone we are interested in has a high opinion of us, just like guys do.

We detest players.

But the thing that jumped out at me here, is the use of the word "girls", vs. "women". Yes, girls can be very silly, and not very discerning at times, as can "boys".

From what I see here, you guys still have being around "women" to look forward to. It will be more complicated, but infinitely richer, and vastly more interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First rule of BTS Club, don't ever put "ladies only" in the thread title unless you want a bunch of dude's replying.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

It's all about marketing Doc. You know this.

-Dev

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yes we all fell only briefly for the old "poor DEVO" menouvre.
Nice tactic.

But stick to being yourself Texas
Yeehah

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

What about body language? Where does this fit in? Would reading and reacting to body language be a "formula"?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I'll post on that, since all the girls here alright hate me....save you insults for someone who cares :Lol:

Body language is essential.

Remember to always slightly mimic the others body movements, same with talking, do it ever so slightly, the more she subconciously sees you acting the same the more she'll like you thinking you two have alot in common.

This tactic is also very good for persuasion and manipulation say for a job interview.

It all sounds bogus, but surprisingly it's not, and yes people are fairly easy to control, well not control but persuade.

Remember do this subtly.

When you speak don't have hands in pockets, seem confident, use appropriate facial gestures, and move your hands around, not to the point were she thinks she better get out before one of those hands hit here.

Remember the great Red Hot chili Peppers song, everyone seems to have it backwards, but here it is "Sweet talk her, but don't intimidate her".

Make sure she still retains in conversations her individualism, or else you're just a big bully!

Girls are like dismantling bombs, but with enough practice, you can do it in your sleep.

Remember don't fear rejection, everyone gets rejected.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join